TP vs TCE

DeletedUser31618

And no matter how much i try to understand players as Silent LSD or Ledders i can't understand them ...
Silent was member of The Outcasts with me at the same beginning, and than he joined TCE ... so he plays with TCL 3-4-5 months, he grow under his protection all the time, and now left him and joined the enemies :D
Ledders .... Should i start counting all the alliances he change before joined that large MRA now ?
and the worst thing here ... what's the criteria to join The Prophets or their youngsters ? If there is no criteria let's all join there :D
We will be one large happy family :) We will fight FIRST REVENGE, Spartans of the Sea or Zeus and take their cities because those guys are even bigger noobs :D

sad ...

DeletedUser22834

Crimson Lard... that's called a 'decoy', you noob..... Have you ever even played this game before?

Enough of this garbage.... we too are having fun- a lot of our newer players are enjoying the "Crimson Training Exercise".. because to us, that's what this is.... I'd like the newer players to sharpen their skills on you guys, so they'll be ready when a real war comes...

All Prophets-- no more responding to these weak and blatantly false accusations--- Guys who are getting their butts kicked in the game always... always come over here and whine and accuse and blah.. blah... blah....

Casper-- cease-fire is over now, mate.

And for the record, The Crimson Load has never been invited.. will never be invited.... and neither will any of the rest of you... So, keep making up lies......Looks like TCL is extremely good with Photoshop and doctoring up stuff....... nobody reads these forums anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems slightly tyrannical to not allow TP players to post here, but whatever floats your boat :D

DeletedUser24767

Crimson Lard... that's called a 'decoy', you noob..... Have you ever even played this game before?

Decoy?
Oh to distract me whilst you conquer me elsewhere, did not work very well though did it?

Enough of this garbage.... we too are having fun- a lot of our newer players are enjoying the "Crimson Training Exercise".. because to us, that's what this is.... I'd like the newer players to sharpen their skills on you guys, so they'll be ready when a real war comes...

Good, it is a game and should be fun.

And for the record, The Crimson Load has never been invited.. will never be invited.... and neither will any of the rest of you... So, keep making up lies......Looks like TCL is extremely good with Photoshop and doctoring up stuff....... nobody reads these forums anyway.

OMGOD!
If no one from TCE has been invited, how are they in your alliance?
Did they Photoshop/lie/whine their way inside.
Also if no-one reads this stuff why do you bother to reply, especially when YOU said:

There's no BP to be gained from fighting in this forum... so who cares.... certainly not me.

Or did I Photoshop the forum itself too?

bec58132.png

So what is this all about then?

Oh, hang on, Photoshop again right?

Sigh.

DeletedUser

LOL, talk about catching TP red handed lol :D
TP will probably exclaim that this is still all lies and you've manipulated the image :p

DeletedUser31618

Casper-- cease-fire is over now, mate.

This means You will attack Me too mate ? I can confirm You never attacked me directly, but do You want to see reports from Prophets cease-fire to us ?? Do You want to see how noobs listen Your orders and respect it if You gave cease-fire order ?
When i give some order in My alliance there is no disobedience ... but I see Your noobs don't give's a about orders ;)

Again will ask You ... CRASH, WHAT YOU DOING TO THIS WORLD MAN ???
How can You play with traitors as SilentLSD, Ledders etc, etc ... This is war game and game of honor !!
90% of Your alliances players are renegates, covards and traitors ... Great strategy mate ... just great :(

DeletedUser

?Join an Alliance that capitulates and throws it's members to the Wolves like this?

110dstx.jpg

DeletedUser

It seems a lot of those might have left, we all knew TP were going to win mate. TCE have (or had) too many individuals, who wouldn't know the meaning of teamwork if it slapped them in the face. They are all good players, and if we had worked together this war would and should have been harder to win.
In the end, as your hilarious picture depicts, we just capitulated, and quite embarrasingly at that.

DeletedUser

They have (effectively) 6 members left sparts. Of the 8 left 2 players are AWOL during this time of TCE crisis.

As I write, I think most if not all are under CS onslaught. The end is very close the war is almost over we are just mopping up the dregs.

TCL his engineered the downfall of his precious "elite" alliance with no thought for his members. His definition of "fun" will live forever in infamy in Sparta.

He miserably points out one or two noobish errors made by a few Prophets (as if that is some sort of victory :=] ) without any reference to the dozens and dozens of successful attacks he and his members have suffered for the last week or so. Whatever mistakes that are made, all Prophets can be proud of the unity shown by attacking his premium-fuelled stacks without fear. He (and the rest of TCE) I think have hardly replied with any worthy retaliation at all. At least our boys are willing to give it a go..........

The end is NIGH! The writing isn't just on the wall it's in huge multi-coloured flashing neon lights for all to see

"HAVE FUN!"

DeletedUser

Come on, TP engineered this war blatantly, when TCL had launched his CS that player was not allied, I checked it out myself when he posted the claim.
TCL is a good leader but did make some mistakes. The membership thing was a mistake, 15 members was not enough, 30-40 members and TCE would have been a force to be reckoned with. But it obviously didn't pan out that way lol.
@WR: TP have a collection of very good players, and I cannot for the life of me understand why they do not choose to cut out the fat. If they disposed of half their members, TP would be unbeatable on world Sparta, and the claims/forum problem would be sorted out completely.

DeletedUser

It's all moot now sparts. But I think TCL was either uncharacteristically stupid or highly calculating. I'll go for the latter. It stands out a mile. Why would anyone stack with 1500 + def. troops and hundreds of Bireme in an undefended inactive-for-ages city? Think about it :=]

It was as if TCL wanted to get some sort of payback or wanted to make some sort of point after the Shared Claims tab shutdown. I dunno..........you work it out.

I don't know what your entire objection is to a more populous Alliance is? You are never going to get 100% participation off 100% of membership whatever the size. I think what has happened in the last week or so throws the "small is better" into the gutter.

The average big-guy will always beat the small good guy.

Fact :=]

DeletedUser

Of course you will never get 100% participation all of the time, but there are a lot of pros to having a smaller alliance. Less chaotic forum, lees chance of claims being mucked up. Anyway I am not talking about a 15 man alliance here, 15 player alliances will never win a world. A 50 player alliance is sufficient to win a world. Why have 2-3 academies drag you down. I have been part of an academy and part of an alliance with an academy and I can say with certainty that academies are a breeding ground for spies and point whores.
When you have a 200 man alliance too many things can go wrong. It's all about moderation.

DeletedUser

I agree that a 200 man alliance is too big. I think 150 players in Sparta is a good compromise.

TP are slowly whittling down to a sharper force. It'll take a while to sort the wheat from the chaff but we will get there.

We have control of the core now. It will take a major disaster to wrest that away from us.

DeletedUser

HAPPY DAY'S IN THE WORLD OF FUN!

2ntfrle.jpg