DEAD Forum..

DeletedUser

Not real sure why being that i am newly returning to greopolis but this worlds forum seems DEAD. I figure its either a lack of enthusiasm, people are too drunk to use the forums<my kinda world> or Chaos is trying to form 6 new alliances because they want to attack a non allied player with >3k points and figure they will need help.

Any other ideas?

DeletedUser

Nope definitely Chaos :p Its dead because i dont play here anymore ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm nope i dont think thats it... I think its cos corey and co are gone :L

DeletedUser

It's always quiet unless someone is complaining about EOD it seems. Mostly Corey.

DeletedUser

Well we drove them out of this server!! So it is because of us.

DeletedUser22650

lol, you do talk rubbish, on xi pv chased everyone out of the server, you could tell by the fact nobody had any towns in our 4 core oceans and however many rim oceans we owned, all eod is is a pact happy multi wing squad who rules exactly not alot :p.....the real reason the forums are dead is because everytime you lot get an inbound you jump flag to escape then pact with the whole map so there not actually any wars on rethy at all, just 10 paces and handbag skirmishes

DeletedUser

Duxsy here i thought you quit. attack me and findout for yourself with whom we have pacted. LoL

DeletedUser22650

nope, im going to caly tommoz and ditching this rubbish, no more revolts, no more lets just pact the whole ocean so we'll be safe, no more stack and hope tactics, no more sleeping because you're gonna get 12 hours warning anyway, no more slacking off because morale will save you from being rimmed, no more making half a dozen wings because im too yellow to fight off of my own squads effort.....thank Zues :D

DeletedUser

It's boring because the best alliance went down with each other already and the best players from the world have mostly merged into the winning alliance when theirs lost.. It's just the price the winning alliance always takes, the best of their best.

DeletedUser22650

pfff!! looser!
yup a loser who just slacked this whole server barely launching any attacks, building up tiny ghosts because i couldnt be bothered to take proper ones and rebuilding in new ocean for fits and giggles but still with over double your cities and 4 slots in the bank, i wonder how bad you must be :p

DeletedUser

haha bopnapa Dux could beat your whole alliance if he tried for a week

DeletedUser

Oh? I think I know a few players who would eat him up mate, let alone the whole alliance;)
A player can be good, but at a certain point there's no way to go but to be defeated.

It isn't uncommon, when a alliance becomes #1 they get to be target #1 as well, and that includes the target of PnP's and people who try to downtalk them.. Well say whatever you want about EOD, but we have defeated a lot of strong enemies in this world so far, and probably the most in this world as well.

DeletedUser22650

no you absorbed alot of players, youve defeated (rimmed) nobody, same s everyone on the server, the wonders take all the killer instinct out of the game so its not actually your fault .....for example how many alliances have you been in on this server?

DeletedUser

nah gotta disagree with you there lcee, Dux is one the best playerS i've seen and I'm sure it'd be impossible to rim him on a 1v1 level.

Sadly though EoD do have loads of pacts and use them to gang up on an alliance which is a shame seeing as they've got good players.

DeletedUser22650

dont undersell me strike you swine, check my chronicles its impossible to rim me on a 60-1 lvl :p

DeletedUser19260

I think this is why the forum here is dead. The only thing thats ever done on it is people having a go at EOD. It boring to even read about it now. Its always the same thing so people have stoped checking whats on here.

This is the first time i have looked here in over a week and its still the same as it was then. Someone having a go at EOD but doing nothing about it in game.

If you think they are no good then go take some cities off them rather than saying they are no good.

DeletedUser

This is a team game. There is no chance of you getting a 1 on 1. That is why EOD is doing well. Our leaders are smart and our team spirit is high Sure Dux or anyother would do well 1 on 1 but that would never happen because this is a team game and there is no I in team :p

DeletedUser

no you absorbed alot of players, youve defeated (rimmed) nobody, same s everyone on the server, the wonders take all the killer instinct out of the game so its not actually your fault .....for example how many alliances have you been in on this server?

That's what I said, when you defeat an alliance in the begin phases/mid-phases of a world, the winning alliance usually absorbs them, by taking in the good players and rimming the bad ones.
We have so far defeated a lot, for an example.. ROD/8=D/Langs/Hawk eye. Take your pick.
Also to answer your question; Only 2 For Flinching, and when Esprit De Corps attacked at a difficult timing I decided to join my old friends from the server I used to play, which happened to have won that server and decided to form a new Evolution here:) So, that's 2 real alliances I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: