DEAD Forum..

DeletedUser12667

I think this is why the forum here is dead. The only thing thats ever done on it is people having a go at EOD. It boring to even read about it now. Its always the same thing so people have stoped checking whats on here.

This is the first time i have looked here in over a week and its still the same as it was then. Someone having a go at EOD but doing nothing about it in game.

If you think they are no good then go take some cities off them rather than saying they are no good.

LOL it is funny the only time I hear or think EoD is when I hear one of them either bragging about themselves or EoD saying that others are dissing them.

This is a team game. There is no chance of you getting a 1 on 1. That is why EOD is doing well. Our leaders are smart and our team spirit is high Sure Dux or anyother would do well 1 on 1 but that would never happen because this is a team game and there is no I in team :p

Nor does there seem to be a singular team in team here in rheth, more like plural:D My PNP shows a msg that an alliance(actually it is 3 alliances) who is 5x bigger than us asking another alliance to hit us from the other side. A victory that can surely be bragged about:rolleyes:

But Dux is right. I dont think I have ever seen so many alliance changes in the top server alliances as I have here. I know we had a cat in our alliance who was a great source of dbp, but now he is in the alliance that was attacking him. After jumping 2 alliances that is:rolleyes: But it is all good, as it fits the pattern that has been made in rheth:D

DeletedUser19260

LOL it is funny the only time I hear or think EoD is when I hear one of them either bragging about themselves or EoD saying that others are dissing them.

You are aware im not part of EOD right? Just a player sick of it being the only topic here.

DeletedUser

It's dead because I'm not modding anymore and making events. ;)

DeletedUser12667

not great defense there!!!

And the attacks were borderline noobish as well:D I have seen better attacks from players on their first world and their first real attacks. But I guess you dont need to know how to play if there is no threat around:rolleyes:

But the city I lost was one I was wanting to drop, it was 2 oceans away from my other cities. If I was worried about keeping it I surely would have had more def there. You just hit in city troops:eek: Shame it took yall sooo long to take it from me:p Guess I was the only non pacted target in your ocean:cool: Now that you have my city I guess sim mode is back in play for yall:eek:

And bodnapa you say just bring it:eek: Well I would, but you are not worth my effort to non-sim rheth. Drop your pact's and play like you have a set, and maybe we can have a go at some fun. Otherwise, enjoy beating your chest as a big time player while you pact any threats. I am not impressed with you or your alliances(notice the plural not singular on alliances) And actually I am still here in rheth cause it is an easy sim world:eek: I find world Hyperborea more of a challange:D

Honestly, if you wanna have a go to see if your massive alliance can compete with my little clan I am game. I have total faith that my guys and gals will not let me down in a war with just you and your alliance. Cause the strangers are totally awesome:cool: But I doubt that you would play on the terms, as you would accept support from your pact/sister alliances while saying you are not. But still, if you want to have some fun then ummmm... how did you put it:heh:

th

Oh yea, Just bring it:D

th

Or maybe that goes against you morals, PACT with all and prey on the weak:(

th

DeletedUser

all players who get attack say that their attackers are noobish.. So please spare me your petty comments!!
Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg

DeletedUser12667

Ok dude if you say so. I am just wondering, can you come up with your own dissing statements? Or do you feel the need to use other peoples sayings instead of being creative. Well I have seen some in the past, you tend to try to make it personal with petty insults.

So if you are game we can have a go, otherwise go back to simming with your pact'd dudes and pick on cities that are easy to bully. It dont make no matter to me, I aint here to be a big and bad dude. I am just gonna play my way that I find fun. If that bothers you, well I guess you have personal issues you need to work on:cool:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure it's dead because you killed it with closing the most popular threads.

Closing threads that got reported and were spiraling out of control. I kept getting told by the gaffa that I needed to be more strict on you guys.