Top 12 Predicting Disbands

DeletedUser

lmao...that was funny i enjoyed your letter....

Pacting 90% of the server lol.... Ahhh Ill just sit back and keep laughing

You can expect this sort of behavior coming from an alliance that is really not a threat to anyone and coming from an alliance that is nowhere near us or they would be singing a different tune

DeletedUser12324

No we are not, DR has had some issues with his internet and a couple players left due to RL, this spooked a couple of our players who went to SHUSH, we are still going strong, once DR returns we can get going with recruiting and whatever else again, next few days will be hard and i predict a few more players will leave but we will still be here

DeletedUser17088

we are still going strong

Lol'd hard

The only good player you have in the east near us is Jimtimium. The rest need a little work, Toto Titi needs an offensive navy and a lot of land offense as he lost all that on lil' ol me :D

DeletedUser

Hehe no kidding. The message I got from one of the top Zombies reads:

Well zombies are well and truely falling apart.

DeletedUser4672

Dont count your chickens before they hatch plus those who leave its their own decision but all they want is power n position without a fight.A true alliance is those who stick together through all hardships and this just shows they arent willing to fight for their so called team mates.

DeletedUser

i reckon it is a 2 horse race between the zombies and BoB from falling apart first. as i have a buddy in BoB and he said there is a lot of anger to the leadership over there from the way they get treated by them and the lack of support they get from each other as well

DeletedUser

You can expect this sort of behavior coming from an alliance that is really not a threat to anyone and coming from an alliance that is nowhere near us or they would be singing a different tune
has anybody ever told you that you're really scary when you make passive-aggressive statements about a rank 24 alliance who are more than 31 times smaller than yours? :eek:
no, i didn't think so :cool:

of the alliances we could possibly call 'large' in caly, yours is one of them and you are pacted with 2 of the other 3. the only large alliance you actually fight (although i use the term 'fight' loosely) is hateocracy - and they certainly don't seem to be 'singing a different tune' :D

DeletedUser4672

i reckon it is a 2 horse race between the zombies and BoB from falling apart first. as i have a buddy in BoB and he said there is a lot of anger to the leadership over there from the way they get treated by them and the lack of support they get from each other as well
Hmmm i dont remember anyone saying we were disbanding??

DeletedUser

never said you were disbanding. i was making a prediction that it will be either you or BoB

DeletedUser

Dont count your chickens before they hatch plus those who leave its their own decision but all they want is power n position without a fight.A true alliance is those who stick together through all hardships and this just shows they arent willing to fight for their so called team mates.

So the guy that sent 15 clearing waves, CS imbedded in nukes, and even more support on his own and quit because no one else in the alliance would even lend him 2 LS nukes is the one that doesn't want to fight?! Even the big bad has quit taking up for your alliance.

I'm going to give you a very honest assessment: you have no one with the needed skill left to stand up to either us or the raptors, and we're going to come barreling through. You're going to beg to join, and we're going to say "no" to 98% of you because you're good for nothing simmers that thought that strength in numbers would allow you to pick on the weak. I told you at the beginning that you had made an alliance-ending mistake by turning on me and my team, but you all laughed. Enjoy the fire of our wrath that you demanded to feel.

DeletedUser

/me has memories of gotcha from kappa and free BP at will
Skype-emoticons-25-mmm.png

DeletedUser34939

treach, nobody was even remotely frightened by SF in zombies. If we had wanted to we could have stayed and rimmed your alliance.

Some of what you said is true though, there's too much dead weight in there - but don't count them out. SF will make some early gains as you sweep up the weaklings that are no longer under the umbrella of protection we provided them, but once you knock off those easy targets and your lil growth spurt ends the tide will turn again on you.

DeletedUser

has anybody ever told you that you're really scary when you make passive-aggressive statements about a rank 24 alliance who are more than 31 times smaller than yours? :eek:
no, i didn't think so :cool:

of the alliances we could possibly call 'large' in caly, yours is one of them and you are pacted with 2 of the other 3. the only large alliance you actually fight (although i use the term 'fight' loosely) is hateocracy - and they certainly don't seem to be 'singing a different tune' :D

whomever we have chosen to fight is either no longer here or no longer relevant, regardless of whatever and however you look at it. Unlike Hate we have not taken in all the alliances in our ocean, then taken their cities from them after they were with you. We fought and made alliances disband while taking in just a few members[5 max]

That has always been our goal and it is no different with HATE.....

As far as fighting goes war is two sided and I dont see you guys doing anything impressive either

DeletedUser22650

thats exactly what you do daddy, most of your recruiting has internalling in mind as do your pacts, i see you eating zombies now, did you run ourt of delian league to doublecross?

DeletedUser

we never crossed DL, we had a NAP which we canceled and gave them 48 hours notice and if you ask any of the leaders they will not deny it... The NAP was canceled for many reasons but the main reason was because they decided to take in members of an alliance we were warring with

Were only eating zombies that have brains, however we still have our pact and as i said regardless of what happens within their alliance we intend to keep it.....

DeletedUser22650

lol regardless of wether you're conquering them? you seriously crack me up....well not you its your lackeys that read this and still dance to your tunes that are the funny ones :D .....tyvm dude im wetting myself with laughter again, the bare faced cheek of your posts tends to do that to me :D