New World Settings Poll

Which settings would you like to see on our next world?

• Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, Low Alliance Limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed 1, Unit speed 2, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 2, Unit speed 1, Revolt, High Alliance Limit

• Speed 3, Unit speed 2, Conquest, High Alliance Limit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser5832

Speed 1, Unit speed 1, Conquest, Low Alliance Limit
I voted for this simply so I could view the results. 1 vote for above settings does not count.

DeletedUser31852

Speeds 3 Revolt and high alliance!
Hope that high mean around 80, bcoz I hate worlds with 150, its almost like encouraging MRA's too much, then again 50 cap is to low in my opinion. 80 would be ideal... but cant vote for that,... good work on poll

DeletedUser

I voted for this simply so I could view the results. 1 vote for above settings does not count.

Voted for these settings, simply to be just as cool as Shanara xD

Nah, these settings are class (Speed 1 Low Alliance Limit, Conquest)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5832

BTW Shanara will this be the only poll or will you break this down into a smaller group of the highest vote recieving settings?

I think this time around, we will have just the one poll. If we do this again at a later date, we will see.

DeletedUser

I think it would gauge everybody's decision if you take the five most popular ones and make another poll for them as well.

DeletedUser

Bear in mind that a high speed will result in another world being opened sooner and also that activity will drop off pretty quickly.

Speed 2, unit speed 4, conquest, low alliance limit FTW.

DeletedUser31242

It's gotta be,,,,
Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 3 OR 2
Morale: Active/On
System: REVOLT
Alliance Limit: High

DeletedUser

Sadly it looks like the MRAs are going to win. :(

Vote for World Speed 3, Unit Speed 3, Conquest, Low Alliance limit. :)

DeletedUser

voted 2-2 world unit, as there are already open competitive speed 3 worlds.

DeletedUser24285

It has to be conquest, because there is more to learn and more skills to use but inactive morale to discourage the small city spoilers.

Speed - well I like 3/3 but you really need the Android App for that, so perhaps 2/2 is fairer

DeletedUser

Dont know why so many people want a high alliance limit... Low alliance limit creates a more fun diversity... The top 10 alliances are all still contenders usually... High alliance limit means if you arent in the Top 4 alliances you might as well consider yourself dead... And I personally wish it were REVOLT but thats just me... Dont like having to work so hard on conquest...