Children in Alliances

DeletedUser

Quite possible. There are rumors that most players in your franchise range from 5 to 18. Seeing your "poem" I realized that it might be true.

Ages dont play a big role in the game, its the skill that comes with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

Ages dont play a big role in the game, its the skill that comes with it.

Your joking right?

Are you saying that a 9 years old guy(that doesnt know the time) is better than a mature man/woman?

DeletedUser11965

Your joking right?

Are you saying that a 9 years old guy(that doesnt know the time) is better than a mature man/woman?

That's me....:(
Grown ups can be pretty stupid sometimes, they complain when I rim them, they complain when I attack them, they complain if...etc.

DeletedUser38652

That's me....:(
Grown ups can be pretty stupid sometimes, they complain when I rim them, they complain when I attack them, they complain if...etc.

Wasnt meant to be anyone of you.. But when it comes to complaining.. Babies are number 1

DeletedUser

Your joking right?

They can be annoying yes, but if they can back it up in game i wouldnt be to bothered about it. They will eventually grow up and get used to being mature as most of the alliance, thats if some are older.

DeletedUser

My experience is the older players stay the course, they are willing and able to work to long term strategies. The younger players come and go pretty quickly. If Premium are full of carpet munchers within 3 or 4 months they'll be history!

DeletedUser27700

I wouldn't judge children in this game. To some it comes natural, and they are just plain good at the game. Usually not afraid of anything, regardless of size.
They may act immature at times, but that's where a good leader comes into play.

DeletedUser

Not a judgement, an observation!
I think it comes down to the boredom fresh hold!

DeletedUser38828

When i was younger around 13, i used to play tribal wars and have the "buzz" for around a week or 2 and then leave. However i would always come back :)

Now that im older, im reading in to strategies with the thrive to become more famous and popular in this game.

Although the Children of this game might have the skills, the attention span will be there fault.

DeletedUser

Children have short attention spans, they are just not good in anything long-term. Some adults have problems with concentrating too haha.

DeletedUser38828

I understand what your saying, but that is why i'm saying these types of games the real players who win are the ones who has the patience over required action.

:)

DeletedUser27793

My experience is the older players stay the course, they are willing and able to work to long term strategies. The younger players come and go pretty quickly. If Premium are full of carpet munchers within 3 or 4 months they'll be history!

If ur logic is correct there wont be any players to start premium gold all the players have experience from others worlds and it is a premade which had been eagerly waiting for the right settings for a long time

For ur info only 6-10 players are less than 20yrs :p

DeletedUser38652

Some kids dont usally have time.. They want everything to go fast such as leveling in other games. In this game they might get tired of the long waiting for CS to arrive.

For me in Ithaca I just send the CS at night or mid-night just to wake up for the CS to arrive.. Yes it takes 24 hours for CS to arrive but its holiday for me atm so I sleep alot.

DeletedUser27700

I moved this into a separate thread, turning into a decent discussion.

Please, go on :)

DeletedUser

Age does not effect a players ability or skills, maturity does. There are many 15 and 16 year old out there who are more mature than soe adult players, and i would pick them. I have seen 16 year olds lead number 1 alliances successfully, (Metalcore comes to mind) and also teenage prodigies who are better than 99.9% of adult players. (Ray93)

DeletedUser38652

So age is not a problem huh? :)

I will let my 5 year old kid play and make him leader of my alliance... Surely we will be like AAB in Ithaca.. The whole server would have been after us..

DeletedUser

roflcopter. (any guesses at to what?) :p

So age is not a problem huh? :)

I will let my 5 year old kid play and make him leader of my alliance... Surely we will be like AAB in Ithaca.. The whole server would have been after us..

That's going to extremes, I wouldn't let my 86 yr old grandparent lead an alliance either.

As has been said a considerable number of players are teenagers, and sodding good at the game too :D

Physical age has little to do with anything, mental age is a lot more important.

DeletedUser38652

Who got better mental age? Teenagers on facebook or 60's gambling?