Gossip

DeletedUser33530

So i hear. I could tell because cheater only gets mad at people and alliances that are better than him.

Jay was not better than first of all. Second of all shouldn't you be in Actium with jay right now?

DeletedUser33530

No one ever uses the forums in actium and its so boring there. That why i joined here. If i can find a good alliance here ill quit actium for good and stay here.

As long as you dont bring the rest of halo along and you stay out of my way here ill let you have one tiny city here.

DeletedUser

Yea i would love to rim him and take his cities like his amazing founder war wolf (joke) but its not even worth taking

DeletedUser

Yes my bad lol i'm apoxpreadtor btw founder of redmist (along with ursix) but come to me for anything my buddy ursix is a bit busy if your in ocean 54 you should know us :D

DeletedUser

Yes my bad lol i'm apoxpreadtor btw founder of redmist (along with ursix) but come to me for anything my buddy ursix is a bit busy if your in ocean 54 you should know us :D

im on an island with 3 red mist guys Actually

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also he needs you to like him because you are all very good experienced players. He wouldn't be so nice if you werent so good. What he did with greponewb would best be described as a publicity stunt.

One guy lost several cities, did he get kicked...no...Apox picked him up, dusted him off, and helped him. As far as ops go, the depth of the leadership and player base in RM could easily plan an op if Apox happened to be absent at the time.

DeletedUser

Can't remember who said to me about seeing what would happen when our alliance gets into a fight with a larger one, but it has happend. We are now at war with The Dark Punishers and already they are losing points, cities, members to our allies in the War. soon we shall be taking some too.