How Low Will You Go.....?

• Thread starter DeletedUser34798
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Before accusing me of insulting & being insensitive look at your previous comment. You were insulting to me in the very fact that you told me to go away & you said that we should be ashamed of ourselves. For what??? For the fact that Mystic Badger is a total liar?? & has made up false claims about my alliance & you who are not even in the game believe those lies without even examining the facts!!! No wonder you quit.

Awwww arn't you cute?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like bullying, or insensitive behaviour, btw this is my 2nd post in Zakros for around a month now :p

I love it how your focusing your attention to my personal record and are attempting to smash it :)

I've built up and been part of the creation of two #1 Alliances which are currently #1 in 2 Worlds, if you can say that please continue to attempt to insult me, if not find a stick and errrr yeah be creative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really don't know why this has to escalate into such discussion, pride rots the man from the inside.
A simple "sorry, and I hope you get well" would be enough to this. I had a friend with cancer that sadly passed into hero world. This disease is eating almost everyone up, it's taking relatives away and leaves an empty spot in your soul...

DeletedUser17260

To all readers of this thread

I wish to apologise for my comments.

Below is a copy of my apology sent to Karnis which has been accepted, ending any feud that existed.

I also wish all members to know, I am happy to offer my support should you require it.

Mystic Badger today at 08:53

Hello Karnis,

I believe it is time to air our views, make our apologies and bury the hatchet.

Historically I believe this feud, started over my comments about your alliance and the spy thing.

Well talking calmly to others I realise I was totally wrong about you guys using a spy and for those comments I offer an apology.

Caiden, was fully aware of my illness and that I was going into VM and would be out for a while. He jumped ship and used that knowledge in a somewhat unsporting manner, to take 2 cities which previously they had little chance of getting.

That said again I was possibly a little in the wrong to tarnish a whole alliance over one persons actions, which quite frankly are ancient history now.

There has been no bad blood for some time now, and as these games seem to throw up, we seem to be fighting the same enemy nowdays.
I recently hit a couple of your alliance sieges, but as I explained to DarkoSrbija these were nothing more than random farming runs on an inactive player not in your alliance.
I have also offered my troops in support should Relentless attack his cities.

Whilst talking about Relentless, I did join them for a 24 hr period, just to have a look, knowing they had a "Don't Attack AAA" policy.

Anyway it would be nice to bury the hatchet, it is a big man that can admit his hast and that he was wrong, and I apologise.
It is an even bigger man to accept it.

MB.

Once again I apologise.

DeletedUser

I concur that I have received this apology & I have accepted it. For me the matter is now closed.

DeletedUser

Wavebreaker, don't be a total prat all your life, take a day off & do the world a favour. Come back when you have finished growing your brain cell & you know what you are talking about.

I still dislike you.

Richus I, I commend you on your sincerity and in resolving this dispute.

DeletedUser6029

I think it depends on the players to be honest. I know on Epsilon if there was a war going on and real life jumped in, it was accepted that that person was on an unofficial do not attack list for a duration. It was expected and accepted. I remember in one case specifically TrulyYummy was put on such a list for geeze I think it was until her cities ghosted. Someone else can correct me if I am wrong. But YS respected it as did all the other warring factions. I have also seen players who disregarded such tragedies. While playing Omega, my cousin committed suicide and it left me a mess. I put it out that I was going through some tough moments and please give me 3 days. Jarpengiun said sure, as did Spartaprime, only to find out I was being attacked on the day of the memorial. Thank goodness the assistance from one of their allied alliances once made aware of the situation pulled out of the conk, and my city was left alone. I was livid, and in response by Jarp and Sparta I was told that hey it is a game, next time hit VM or expect weakness to be exploited.

Not all players/alliances/worlds play dirty. For the majority there is an unspoken agreement of gentleman's behavior....Just my useless input.

I also know a few players who are in the hospital. One in particular is a 15 year old girl who is suffering from stage 4 Ewings Sarcoma. Most people don't understand the tediousness that just sitting in a hospital will do. Sometimes playing a game is the only highlight of the whole long day. Sometimes she can be on for hours and sometimes her blood counts are low and she is lucky to get on for 10 mins. I find it funny to hear people say that if they were doing so and so then playing a game would be the last thing on their mind. That tells me they truly have no clue. I know one of my teammates spends a lot of time in the hospital currently and is aggressive as hell because sitting there, what else can he do.

People who don't know show their butts when they assume.

That being said, everyone who played Epsilon years ago has to remember when I supposedly killed Reb1s child because he was online saving his city and his kid was hit by a car. Sometimes sob stories turn out to be a load of crappola. You just gotta take it good and bad.

DeletedUser

I've built up and been part of the creation of two #1 Alliances which are currently #1 in 2 Worlds, if you can say that please continue to attempt to insult me, if not find a stick and errrr yeah be creative.

Lies!

And btw! WAVEBREAKER was a bully in Ephesus forums. He went AWOL after he got screwed by his own alliance. Since then, he has gone EMO crying like a child in that small dark corner. He tried to join into new worlds, but no one wanted him. Right now he has been regretting for his deeds due to the fact that he is not part of a winning alliance anymore.

BTW, WAVEBREAKER shame on you and your lies. You said that my alliance will never win Ephesus, ummmm too bad 1 more World Wonder and victory will be ours.

Link of time

Phrourach
What? The alliance you chose to lead (C.D.C.) was a bully in itself. Kob, just ignore him. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

DeletedUser

What? The alliance you chose to lead (C.D.C.) was a bully in itself. Kob, just ignore him. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Oh please. Ask anyone in that alliance whether I bullied anyone.

It's a war game, one alliance wins. C.D.C tried to go for the win and we disbanded a few alliances with our brutality.

C'mon dude, what's with this trolling?

Link of time

Phrourach
Oh please. Ask anyone in that alliance whether I bullied anyone.

It's a war game, one alliance wins. C.D.C tried to go for the win and we disbanded a few alliances with our brutality.

C'mon dude, what's with this trolling?

It's called a comeback: Much like this one.

[edit] Second half

head coach Marv Levy told his team, "You've got thirty more minutes. Maybe it's the last thirty minutes of your season. When your season's over, you're going to have to live with yourselves and look yourselves in the eyes. You'd damn well better have reason to feel good about yourselves, regardless of how this game turns out."[2]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

dont worry wave, i think theyre just jelouse of your 11 bars XD

I was never jealous of his 11 bars, coz it shows how much time he spend here in forums rather than his real life. Look at his joined date. You can tell WAVEBRAKER's life revolves in this forum.

DeletedUser

Hey, we have to be honest, he is very popular in most people's minds.

Agreed.
He once was desiring to be a forum mod but his application has always been denied.
I think as of today he still dreams to be a mod, he even sometimes acts as a mod.

DeletedUser17088

please get back to some sort of topic related to the thread :D