How Low Will You Go.....?

• Thread starter DeletedUser34798
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The topic was "How low will you go?...."

Well it's obvious WAVEBRAKER wants to be on top,

DeletedUser

You wanted to become a FORUM SENATOR?

You wanted so much credit for all grepolis ideas?

Yes of course I'm spot on!

I believe I very publicly stated I won't be running for a position as Forum Senator, either.

Now please, stop stalking me. I played on Ephesus around 6 months ago, leave me alone and go back to your lives.

Apologies FOTN.

DeletedUser

lol I'm suggesting that players group together if they have a complaint and represent themselves, instead of singularly ranting once in a while...

Whether it is through a petition, signature protest, boycott, or formal letter, they must sit down and talk through their issues with their fellow players.

Bye Bye chances of me ever becoming a mod :D

Underlined phrase literally implies he once dreamt of becoming a mod, but gave up.

DeletedUser30636

WAVEBREAKER is very respected among the grepolis forums, some people just lack the knowledge, or perhaps they just have no acceptance to the fact that he has done great things to the game of grepolis through his ideas. Maybe you have jealousy through his popularity on the forums, as for the earlier post i was joking of course. he has shown that he can play the game of grepolis quite well and for saying that he doesn't play in any worlds is completely irrelevant, he has stated before several times that he does not play the game anymore just "pops" around in the forums every once in awhile. but i will say that i have a ton more respect for him than for all of you who are 'arguing' with him... its making you all look like a fool. so i will ask nicely and politly, please do us all a very wonderful favor and shut up, with link of time on my newsfeed as well as wave, its blowing up and i'd appreciate it if you'd all at least talk about something else, usually i like fights but in this case its no fun... thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WAVEBREAKER is very respected among the grepolis forums, some people just lack the knowledge, or perhaps they just have no acceptance to the fact that he has done great things to the game of grepolis through his ideas. Maybe you have jealousy through his popularity on the forums, as for the earlier post i was joking of course. he has shown that he can play the game of grepolis quite well and for saying that he doesn't play in any worlds is completely irrelevant, he has stated before several times that he does not play the game anymore just "pops" around in the forums every once in awhile. but i will say that i have a ton more respect for him than for all of you who are 'arguing' with him... its making you all look like a fool. so i will ask nicely and politly, please do us all a very wonderful favor and shut up, with link of time on my newsfeed as well as wave, its blowing up and i'd appreciate it if you'd all at least talk about something else, usually i like fights but in this case its no fun... thank you :)

WAVEBREAKER has hidden agendas, being Famous in the forum is one of them.
Nobody respects him in Ephesus, the way he played, his leadership, ... the control freak he is ... , the coalition of alliances he formed in Ephesus kicked his rear coz they could no longer support his views. He gets personal and freaks out on everyone when the coalition failed to meet his expectations. Everything was personal to him, .... grudge, hate, .... he wanted to take out someone so bad and when his plans went wrong he became so controlling that he tried to control the leaders of the coalition.

So, this attitude of him in the forums is superficial.
If you notice, he tries to push his ideas regardless, that alone is a sign of a "control freak" individual.

DeletedUser

WAVEBREAKER has hidden agendas, being Famous in the forum is one of them.
Nobody respects him in Ephesus, the way he played, his leadership, ... the control freak he is ... , the coalition of alliances he formed in Ephesus kicked his rear coz they could no longer support his views. He gets personal and freaks out on everyone when the coalition failed to meet his expectations. Everything was personal to him, .... grudge, hate, .... he wanted to take out someone so bad and when his plans went wrong he became so controlling that he tried to control the leaders of the coalition.

So, this attitude of him in the forums is superficial.
If you notice, he tries to push his ideas regardless, that alone is a sign of a "control freak" individual.

Actually..... Ask the alliance that I ran for these attributes...

What's with the hate?

DeletedUser33297

Just so you know, hating on WAVEBREAKER won't get you the rep bars you're so jealous of.

Link of time

Phrourach
It's more complicated than it seems, he personally offended BOTH of our alliance leaders, that's on of the many time's he's crossed the line..

DeletedUser

It's more complicated than it seems, he personally offended BOTH of our alliance leaders, that's on of the many time's he's crossed the line..

No, no, no, don't you dare twist this. My alliance declared war on your alliance, and as a result I've 2 stalkers placed on me. This war broke out 9 or so months ago.....

Link of time

Phrourach
Yes, Yes, Yes. You've twised it to kingdom come. I'm not here because of the war, it's more personal... and 9 months? Lol maybe 2

DeletedUser

No, no, no, don't you dare twist this. My alliance declared war on your alliance, and as a result I've 2 stalkers placed on me. This war broke out 9 or so months ago.....

Twist what?
1. Fact, your alliance Declared war on OSG. Oh! I forgot to state another fact.... It was you who declared war, you just brought others into it, or shall we say FORCIBLY!
2. Fact, you tried to form a so-called "coalition" .... well, what happened? Few months after, this so-called "coalition" turned against you! Why was that? Oh! you wanted full control. Whatever propaganda you have in mind, the coalition leaders got tired of it.
3. Fact, you have a personal vendetta on ED.
4. Fact, of course I'm here as your shadow.
5. Last Fact, those former OSG members you hated? Well they just recently received their Certificate for winning Ephesus.

WAVEBREAKER, in case you forgot how this Idea of going after you all started when you crossed the line .. when you send those mass mail to all members, and how I felt insulted.
I asked you before make a public apology, and this ends, but you refused to make one.
This was the content of you mass mail.

wavemail_zpsbcca118b.jpg

I guess those things you've said about ED is a reflection of who you truly are.

DeletedUser

Just so you know, hating on WAVEBREAKER won't get you the rep bars you're so jealous of.

What's with Rep bar anyway?
Does having a nice shiny green rep bar affect your gaming?
If it give's special bonuses or gold ingame then I would pursue this so called Rep Bar you're saying, But no!
I get warnings everyday from mods and I love that attention.