Gossip

DeletedUser

They have now fallen to 12th and lost 400,000 points. Just going to be raking in the BP's and Cities as of now, and maybye a few good strong members with high ABP.

DeletedUser

Aww i missed the whole CoD crying session -.- damn it had a good few points to make, seems useless now thought you all made him look really small :/ although 1 point id like to make quickly... you say the only people they kicked out CoD were inactives... i beg to differ since 1 (of the many cities i took during TM/HC v RM war) was tryiing to protect the city... militia, even had support sent to them... soon as a revolt was landed... BOOM no alliance lol they even tried to use the little defence they had left by themselves to stop me since they wer abandoned by their so called alliance... sooo i think you may need to look back on a few things ;)

DeletedUser

Can't remember who said to me about seeing what would happen when our alliance gets into a fight with a larger one, but it has happend. We are now at war with The Dark Punishers and already they are losing points, cities, members to our allies in the War. soon we shall be taking some too.

Your from what alliance again? Good job by the way I just don't remember. Its nice to see activity in the world besides O54

DeletedUser33530

Aww i missed the whole CoD crying session -.- damn it had a good few points to make, seems useless now thought you all made him look really small :/ although 1 point id like to make quickly... you say the only people they kicked out CoD were inactives... i beg to differ since 1 (of the many cities i took during TM/HC v RM war) was tryiing to protect the city... militia, even had support sent to them... soon as a revolt was landed... BOOM no alliance lol they even tried to use the little defence they had left by themselves to stop me since they wer abandoned by their so called alliance... sooo i think you may need to look back on a few things ;)

What alliance was he in and the guy could have left the alliance? Also let me rephrase what i said hades only kicked inactive or people who never help with anything and were just hiding under our flag which considering how bad we lost was a horrible idea. Misfits i dont know what they did i didnt monitor there second to second to second progress.

DeletedUser

mass op prepped for this weekend;)the end of what seemed to be a strong pact.

DeletedUser

hmmm.., wonder who it is...breaking a strong pact eh, that's some back-stabbing yogini, lol

DeletedUser

A mass war has started within the world. I will create a thread tomorrow morning about who is taking part in it.

DeletedUser

How long can you stay rank 1

The problem with a rank one alliance so early in the game 1.5 plus years to go is there is always going to be new alliances and more group attacks. which i suppose add to the fun of the game. but it is often recommended to have at least one honourable pact at the beginning as alliances rise and fall over time. It is always nice to have a alliance to fall back on as you cant dominate for over 1.5 years as all you would find is your probably the only alliance in the game. no competition makes a boring game.

So lets see how this up and coming war goes. i will watch with interest.

DeletedUser

I heard from a little birdie that he heard from a little birdie, that that birdie heard from a monkey that the monkeys who were drunk told the little birdy who told the second birdie who then told the third birdie but really the first one that they were fighting MG and winning!

Yep, just went there :D
mm

DeletedUser37948

well i hear that MG have won first prize in a how to lose a war competition

they won a holiday, well they must have as soo many are entering vc mode