Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

The first 7 are cities we have taken the last 2 are cities they took which btw is a player who is no longer online playing

DeletedUser39031

We did not want the war but we will finish it

Really. Well you seemed to be trying to invade our ocean and were giving refuge to our targets and claims.

But I guess we were the ones that denied the pact, because we needed some BP and your players were turtling in our ocean.

DeletedUser

Lmao you are so wrong, btw thanks for the cities so far as we will be getting more. Stats will tell you who is doing what

DeletedUser

One other thing you call them targets yet your alliance has sent them invites..Hmm funny how that works

DeletedUser39031

One other thing you call them targets yet your alliance has sent them invites..Hmm funny how that works

The thing is Thugalo, they were in our ocean. So of course we'd invite them even if they were targets because they could be assets to our alliance. Then, as soon as they joined W.A.R they were withdrawn.

DeletedUser

The thing is Thugalo, they were in our ocean. So of course we'd invite them even if they were targets because they could be assets to our alliance. Then, as soon as they joined W.A.R they were withdrawn.
Not according to cxcharlie. I saw them as assets also hence why I gave them the chance to join as they asked to join

DeletedUser37948

Really. Well you seemed to be trying to invade our ocean and were giving refuge to our targets and claims.

But I guess we were the ones that denied the pact, because we needed some BP and your players were turtling in our ocean.

we respected you as allies but you could not get over the fact we excepted those players you held a grudge.
(your not the only player to make this mistake ;) )

we made offer after offer to apolergise and the more we offerd the cockier you got

personaly i think you thought our offers of apeasement were signs of weekness.

we offerd to stay out of 65 and what did you do steal our claims and try to move into our oceans and then declared war

well i see fedup30 has gone into vc mode not a good sign

DeletedUser37948

9/4 to us we are maintaining our lead and we are also running out of inactives for you guys to take ;)

DeletedUser37948

I think the tide may be about to change , monkeys have a real leader in charge now! and two of there biggest hitters are gone.

DeletedUser37948

you will have to look at who leaves and there battle points wont you, im right in thinking big hitters have high bp ratings yes?

oh and to clarify i said two of there biggest not there biggest dont want what i say misreprsented

DeletedUser28137

I think the tide may be about to change , monkeys have a real leader in charge now! and two of there biggest hitters are gone.
I grepostats it only you and some 7000 point dude left. Woo hoo that's huge. Really trying to beef up your ego, huh zero? Calling yourself a heavy hitter there...