Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser39031

I grepostats it only you and some 7000 point dude left. Woo hoo that's huge. Really trying to beef up your ego, huh zero? Calling yourself a heavy hitter there...

I think hes talking about Myonia Guard losing biggest hitters, because my old leaders were there since the start.

And also Myonia Guard is now an academy alliance for Red Rockets, which means I have now left MG of course

DeletedUser20948

Any chance we can get an updated top 12, theres been a lot of movement recently :)

DeletedUser

2. League of Legions- Second Best alliance attackers, which is surprising considering their pacts, making their way into 44 with Pirates, Gods of Midgard, Knights of the Crown, Atlante, No Pants Allowed, and Red Mist, Vangaurd and Romanian Fighters. Ocean 44 is becoming a hot zone lots of top attackers and attacking alliances there. Will be interesting to see if LoL stays with their pacts and works against one of these other alliances such as RM or if they will end their pacts. I don’t see them lasting to long after that happens their top players will merge with another alliance....

I have been saying LoL is gonna dominate this world from the beginning when they were out of the top 12. Can't help but saying I told you so

DeletedUser25038

Soldiers of Anarchy accepted the inevitable when the pasty thrower took one of the cities on their start for a wonder island.
Oh who is that cornishboy, well its me
So be afraid for your setup ideas for a wonder island cos the pasty man cometh.
As my in game name of Blazereg, Ive busted a few
Correct Apoxpredator? Took 1 off TDC in gythium and then they collapsed. Took 1 off NV with wonder at lvl8
Took 2 off virus in the world of RHO

So be afraid Apox because the pasty man is rolling

Was an original member of EN
Will be winning a 3rd crown and a 4th world here

DeletedUser

Soldiers of Anarchy accepted the inevitable when the pasty thrower took one of the cities on their start for a wonder island.
Oh who is that cornishboy, well its me
So be afraid for your setup ideas for a wonder island cos the pasty man cometh.
As my in game name of Blazereg, Ive busted a few
Correct Apoxpredator? Took 1 off TDC in gythium and then they collapsed. Took 1 off NV with wonder at lvl8
Took 2 off virus in the world of RHO

So be afraid Apox because the pasty man is rolling

Was an original member of EN
Will be winning a 3rd crown and a 4th world here

Rho and gythium i remember all to well lets see if i can stop You guys here

DeletedUser25038

i'm just lurking for your wonder islands apox.
Noctis Venators couldn't stop me with you at the helm. Do you really think that Red Vipers can? Or mist or whatever you call yourselves

EvictionNotice for the win!

DeletedUser

i'm just lurking for your wonder islands apox.
Noctis Venators couldn't stop me with you at the helm. Do you really think that Red Vipers can? Or mist or whatever you call yourselves

EvictionNotice for the win!

History its a tricky thing lets hope i learn from mine

DeletedUser

Here is the thing. You have lost 10% of your players since yesterday. Half of them have joined EN by request. There was no recruiting done. It seems to me that you are losing to yourself, not to EN. EN doesn't even have you listed as red or any plans to attack you, but by the time they do you should be gone.

DeletedUser25038

Probs will
Damn then we will miss out on the fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20948

Blazereg our unstoppable wonder buster-er :p. When you planning the next bust then :D

DeletedUser345

If you analysis the top players in Red Mist/Viper then you can see that they are actually on fragile ice. The players who have risen to the top are mercenaries they don't have that same loyalty to the alliance.

Zural, scatter, Nanne, ralph, expelliarmus, hactical, knight templar, jonathon, pudsey bear - all ex-myonia federation
JT29, mellowcoyote, anikal, annette - all ex-hades confederacy

All of them are great players but when 13/20 of the top players in your alliance aren't truly loyal then as soon as the alliance starts to waver then they will leave, the problem Red Viper has is keeping them loyal and committed to the cause.

DeletedUser22217

Ops seems EN took some players from RV.
Congratulations!
One ex RV player got a bit scared of the few red cities around him and decided to leave, taking some close friends with him.
Been there, seen this.
A decent player who wants to win.
likes to attack, but doesn't handle pressure very Well. Considers himself good enough for the best alliance and wants to win.
All good by now...till one realize that from opening to ww stage of a world , the best alliance changes many times.
So What this player does then? What he does when he sees that his new alliance can also be a target of someone? Lol "No fun....No attacks, waking up at nights to defend.....I just want to enjoy the game...bla bla bla"
So What he does next?
Try to guess...
Oh and as again, u have my congratulations for the new members.

Beyond this, believe it or not, RV are still the best :p

DeletedUser22217

Achilles, I feel a bit insulted to see my friends listed here as disloyal.

DeletedUser33530

If you analysis the top players in Red Mist/Viper then you can see that they are actually on fragile ice. The players who have risen to the top are mercenaries they don't have that same loyalty to the alliance.

Zural, scatter, Nanne, ralph, expelliarmus, hactical, knight templar, jonathon, pudsey bear - all ex-myonia federation
JT29, mellowcoyote, anikal, annette - all ex-hades confederacy

All of them are great players but when 13/20 of the top players in your alliance aren't truly loyal then as soon as the alliance starts to waver then they will leave, the problem Red Viper has is keeping them loyal and committed to the cause.
Those ex hades guys are loyal members to whatever alliance the join. They only left hades when it became known to them that we would surrender soon and dissolve. They made a perfectly logical choice and i dont want them to be spoken of as un loyal.

DeletedUser345

Achilles, I feel a bit insulted to see my friends listed here as disloyal.

Well apologies for that and with some its probably not true but with others it will be, you get players that jump ship when the ride starts to shake and these players have appeared to have done that already.

DeletedUser

I'd be careful Achilles shes worse then me when she's mad...