Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

-shrugs shoulders-
Okay... I know Joy wasn't within range... I wasn't 'attacking' Joy specifically- I was correcting the statement that you left b/c of a coalition against you and Paragon.:p

DeletedUser31057

-shrugs shoulders-
Okay... I know Joy wasn't within range... I wasn't 'attacking' Joy specifically- I was correcting the statement that you left b/c of a coalition against you and Paragon.:p
This is like one of those old war stories of Legend. Fascinating :D

DeletedUser

I love cat fights :p

*Grabs popcorn*

Oh how I miss Orestes... shout out to all my old Paragon battle buddies!!!

Yes this is the Colegio Ingles of old, just checking in on the game I loved and now miss. FYI newly married but still divorced from the game.

DeletedUser29371

Oh how I miss Orestes... shout out to all my old Paragon battle buddies!!!

Yes this is the Colegio Ingles of old, just checking in on the game I loved and now miss. FYI newly married but still divorced from the game.

Colegio !!! come on skype sometimes!

Your welcome everytime you know you need some men talk with new wife nagging :p

PS: Congrats!

DeletedUser38465

This is a bad rankings post, but its been awhile since anyone has done this. So, I am waiting on someone with more knowledge of other alliances. But in the meantime here are the top twelve.
Rankings
1. Spider Monkeys- Well, I do not have any contact with this alliance. But their BP and credibility does all the talking really. Sitting at 64 members, No 1 alliance in city points, No. 1 in DBP, and No.2 in ABP. They are another definite contender for the WW crown.

2. Enigma- Been consistent throughout the whole time they have been around. In conflict with many alliances, and commonly referred as the "universal bad guys" of Olympia. They have a whole coalition of alliances against them. Sitting with a strong 41 members, No. 1 in ABP and No. 6 in DBP. With World Wonder time coming around, they are definite contenders in the hunt for the victory of Olympia.

3. Insurgence- Or was called before (Defiance) a big jump of player count from the last time we had a "top 12". They have some former champions among them, and have quite alot solid players among them. They may be able to pull a rabbit out of their hat to capture the WW crown. This is rumored to be the head of the "anti Enigma coalition". After low success vs Enigma before, they continue to their war with The Gauls. Sitting with a whopping 160 members, they are no 4 in ABP, and no 5 in DBP. And sit no 3 in city points.

4. Olympia Alliance 101- I apologize, but another alliance I am not familiar with so there won't be much to this one. As far as knowledge put me this was originally the only MRA left in Olympia. As for the WW title, I am unsure they are quite in the hunt. Sitting with 112 members no 5 in ABP, and 4 in DBP. And sit in 5th per city points.

5. ATOMIC-Another alliance far away from mine! However i know they are a tough bunch fighting multiple enemies around their core. They have 48 members. They are No. 3 in ABP, and No. 7 in DBP. And are No. 5 in City points.

6. Phalanx of Achilles- This alliance has changed immensely since the last rankings. The Musketeers, and a formally decent sized group Merchants of Fate, and De Oppresso Liber merged with Phalanx of Achilles recently. They are also part of this anti Enigma coalition. They are an alliance held together by spit and glue. Doubtful they will be able to contend in the WW hunt. But with their newly acquired asset LuciusCorneliusSila he may be able to do some good there. They have 109 members No 7 in ABP, and No. 3 in DBP. And sit 6th in City Points.

7. Khal Drogo-Another alliance I am unfamiliar with. They have 41 members, 6th in ABP, 2nd in DBP. I do not know their situation with WW so I will not comment.

8. Eternal Spartans-Formally known as 300Spartans. They are still the same as before. 83 members, 9th in ABP and DBP. Do not look to be contenders in the WW hunt.

9. The Gauls- With Insurgence on one end, and the new enemy Phalanx of Achilles on the other. It will be hard to counter them both. 32 players, 8th in ABP and 8th in DBP.

I know it says "Top 12" but the rest of the alliances aren't really doing much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not bad, but would be nice to see one from someone with a little more knowledge

bR32uno

Phrourach
1. Spider Monkeys :
My Alliance. These guys will kill me if I reveal all our tactics. So if you want to know something, just send me a PM. :D

2. Enigma :
No 1 in ABP, 6 in the defense rankings.
This is a full bread killing machine, eating everything and everyone on it's path.
Main source of food seems to be PoA.
Starting to suffer a bit from members going inactive, but they are very fast and efficient in securing these city's.
Textbook example of what an Alliance should be.
The downside of showing this level of strenght is not getting attacked and missing out on those easy DBP's.

3. Insurgence :
With 148 members, the biggest MRA in Olympia.
Not losing too many city's lately, not getting real battlepoints either. Seem to be of the radar for the moment.

4. Olympia Alliance 101 :
Former No 1, and good friends with the Alliance above.
Having 110 members, they are holding their place in the ranking thanks too those 70 small and/or inactive members.
The word pointwhores comes to mind.
Eat and kick, your topplayers deserve more than what now seems a nursing room.

5. ATOMIC :
For me, the number 3 Alliance. They hold that position in the ABP rankings also.
Picked up some good players from Warpath lately.
Ruling the south-east rim, but slowly running out of smaller alliances to grow of.
They are taking some OA101 city's, but the big fight with SM seems inavoidable.

6. Phalanx of Achilles :
MRA number 3.
LuciusCorneliusSilva is giving this Alliance a bit of a tow, but he has his work cut out with Enigma pushing them further into the rim.
Will need to strike back before they run out of ghost towns to retreat to.

7. KHAL DROGO :
Teenage mutant ninja turtles, but without the ninja. ;)
Have been pushed into almost 100% defensive by SM and Enigma, earning them rank 2 in DBP.
I can't help but feel they would have done better in an other location.
KD holds 2 full islands and are trying to breakout deeper into O56, creating some space around 1 of them.

8. Eternal Spartans :
Trying to surround Olympia. :)
They own city's in all directions of the outer rim, with the most weight positioned between OA101 and Insergense.
There are players with more BP's than this Alliance. So I conclude they are very good friends with both these MRA's.

9. The Gauls :
Small Alliance with some decent size players.
The smaller members are losing city's to PoA, or their top player anyway.
Start kicking out inactives and get secure the real estate. It makes your Alliance look better.

10. Olympian Roughnecks :
Picking up a lot of OA101 city's, but without coresponding BP, says it all really.
Only player showing some signs of live is Kaher.
What are you still doing over there ????

11. Desire :
A while ago there was a lot of talk about Desire on this forum.
Now, it's just 48 members, most inactive, just simming away and hiding behind morale.

12. Mozopotamia :
Somebody needs to be 12th. ;)
This is just a collection of some smaller players, spread out pretty far.
Who ever builds his account and survives, will leave and join a stronger alliance.
I can't see this ever working out.

DeletedUser

Miss the old days here when i was a leader in monkeys glad you guys are still doing so well :)

DeletedUser

My first post, so please be gentle with me !!, thought we could do with some representation here amongst all the diatribe.

"3. Insurgence :
With 148 members, the biggest MRA in Olympia.
Not losing too many city's lately, not getting real battlepoints either. Seem to be of the radar for the moment."

Yup, nothing to worry about there !.

BTW, to all those who think Orestes is not playing, think again, we know he's still here in Olympia.

DeletedUser

You know, with better organization, tactics, strategy and execution Insurgence could have real shot.

DeletedUser

I've wanted to take on some of these "big guns" for awhile.

The problem with starting the game late is you're given the 'noob' tag irregardless of ability.

DeletedUser

I've wanted to take on some of these "big guns" for awhile.

The problem with starting the game late is you're given the 'noob' tag irregardless of ability.

That's true. Also, experience is no guarantor of good decisions.
Sometimes experienced players are locked into a certain 'drill' style of play that proves rather limiting.
It's nice to have a few 'noobs' in the mix to make you reexamine your approach.

As long as they don't continually assault the enemy with biremes and swords... :eek:

DeletedUser

Haha, looks like I've woken a few people up !, you guys from Enigauls don't need enlightening, it's fairly obvious.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, back in the Enigauls camp...

spartacus-2_zps25655847.jpg