NorthWest?

DeletedUser38652

Dreadfleet needs to make a few changes to their roster I see a few potential problem players when I did research on them. But aside from that they look solid.

I think we'll have a few under the radar alliances. But yes someone is going to open an MRA branch alliance. I actually think there will be two or three people doing it and maybe when one is reduced to its core it will be good. It'll be like a saints row game until then.

What do you mean?

DeletedUser

Random post for the sake of it! haha :p
I bet SaintedStarr is the mod for this world; Also any alliances that aren't going NW?

DeletedUser41523

I'm not revealing names honestly Mattr130 will find out who they are and act on it if he's smart. If he's not smart he won't be here long. But ima take a stab at it and say he's a smart guy. Especially on a world where you can't afford dead weight and bad attitudes.

DeletedUser345

Random post for the sake of it! haha :p
I bet SaintedStarr is the mod for this world; Also any alliances that aren't going NW?

God, sometimes i do worry about your intelligence, especially since Saint is joining with us. :D

DeletedUser

God, sometimes i do worry about your intelligence, especially since Saint is joining with us. :D

Yes, I saw that; but seeing as how he has become a mod again (last time i checked so I may be worng)
From seeing the past 20 or so worlds being released new mods were assigned with new worlds that come out; I just assumed Saint would be mod :D

Edit: Forget everything I said there as I am ignorant and can't be asked to check every single world to see if he is a mod there ... while scrolling I saw he was the mod for Gela and won't mod ths world either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

No dip sherlock

So are you like stalking me now? Because you're like in every thread i'm in and always trying to talk to/ harass me...Its kinda creepy...Plus you're honestly just spamming and annoying in my new and humble opinion. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Yes, I saw that; but seeing as how he has become a mod again (last time i checked so I may be worng)
From seeing the past 20 or so worlds being released new mods were assigned with new worlds that come out; I just assumed Saint would be mod :D

Edit: Forget everything I said there as I am ignorant and can't be asked to check every single world to see if he is a mod there ... while scrolling I saw he was the mod for Gela and won't mod ths world either.

Actually i literally mistook you for God [Chosen Gods], its less bad for you. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm joining the direction that has the least people but has reached the 3rd or 2nd oceans in that direction

DeletedUser

i believe with the amount of people planning to play all oceans will be a threat until after a 6 weeks after beginner protection is over then we will see who is the dominant and who will rule each ocean

DeletedUser19042

Guys. Please go back to topic: Location of players/alliances: Northwest.

Not about Link. If you want to talk about him, then make a new thread.

Thank you!
J

DeletedUser41523

Alright time to make a trash talk thread I suppose.

Anyways North East looks STACKED gonna be some fun competition.

DeletedUser19042

So it seems.

I bet that most of the activity will take place in that area. :)

DeletedUser41523

NE is a toss up but it has to be quick imo. If it becomes prolonged anyone up there is done.