NorthWest?

DeletedUser41575

My alliance "Evils Rising" will be a tough competitor no doubt, i look forward to going to battle with all of you :eek:

by the way can anyone tell me the exact time the world will open or how can you tell i know everybody cant get on at midnight of the 10th because thats just not possible and i want to get a jump start

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

As said in several threads already, nobody knows the time the world opens. It's a surprise. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37640

Don't double post, just edit your last message. Noone knows for sure. At least, noone who knows will tell us. Just enjoy staying up late tonight.

DeletedUser

Right now we are ~30

If you can make a room for us and share a leader privilege with me then we join.. my friends that coming with me here very good in fight but they were not expert in conquest server, we played in revolt server before so we need an alliance that most of their members had an expertise in conquest world.

DeletedUser

If you can make a room for us and share a leader privilege with me then we join.. my friends that coming with me here very good in fight but they were not expert in conquest server, we played in revolt server before so we need an alliance that most of their members had an expertise in conquest world.

Leader right? Hmm no but if you want go NorthEast and we will invite you

DeletedUser

okay thanks buddy but we decided to start with our alliance in Thebes, wish you luck in Thebes :)

DeletedUser

It's funny how all of you are so happy and excited but just a month from ow, must of you would have been conquered:) I don't think I'll join an alliance u til after Bp, however with so many premed es being made I feel like there will be few alliances with open slots.

DeletedUser34509

*reads all this,get under bed*
why the hell did i choose NW?

DeletedUser

*reads all this,get under bed*
why the hell did i choose NW?

I know! us sim builders at condemned couldv'e been over in NW but low and behold we chose the most dominant and war ridden Ocean lol