No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You keep getting dragged in coz BL are a conniving little alliance, they are where they are due to manipulating other alliances rather than their fighting skills, no doubt they have good players but politics is the reason behind their success. This is the alliance that was too scared to start a fight with foofies and failed to any real damage so had to go to Truculence for help. They got scared when DUnorthodox moved to V2 that we would move into ocean 44 so had to resort to joining the coalition against us. Short girls wear high heels, nothing wrong with that but they shouldn't expect others to say they are tall. You're alliance is the same way lacking confidence to stand-up for it self so it got the support it needed but you expect my players to overlook the fact you are wearing high heels, they just want you to accept your short comings that's all.

Lol cool story Bro! it's just missing the "once upon a time, in a land far far away"

And Dai you seem to have already re-writ history as i remember a convo i had with a V2 player (you know him really well) so this manipulating other alliances thing, jeez you wrote the book on that, but once again if a V2 player does it its ok (sorry i should not tar all V2 with the same brush as there are some good guys there that actually can see beyond their greatness and don't feel the need to tell everyone else how great they are 200 times a day and how rubbish everyone else is)

I see now that we needed truc to fight foofies because we did no damage (might wanna check out the stats on that one mate)lol is there no end to this nonsense, but hey! keep on re-writing history mate to justify your all consuming greatness as it just stinks of desperation :) and everyone apart from some deluded V2 members can see it :)

Well it seems that you guys have bored everyone off these externals as it started out as " V2! we are the greatest, we will fight everyone! we do no diplo (well not that we would know about, or do we hmmm!!) everyone else is just a noob! we will disrespect you in every way, you are all beneath us" to crying and constant moaning about being attacked by other alliances lol unreal!

I think i will now join the others and stay away from this V2 external, you can have it all to yourselves and try to convince yourselves of your greatness and just make excuses for your downfalls

See ya!

Lol it seems like there is a - rep op going on on me :) it like bolting my cities but on the externals lol
But a big thank you to the V2 player that + rep me saying that i do not deserve to be - rep :) as i said most of the V2 guys are cool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23971

They got scared when DUnorthodox moved to V2 that we would move into ocean 44 - I would say that BL were annoyed that Venom would welcome a refugee - dump over 2k biremes in the city that was already in revolt and issue a message along the lines of they are Venom, if you don't like it, do something about it............ :pro:

DeletedUser

I just want to say that BlackDragon is among the best attackers Ive ever played against. Always snuck in several CSs in between support clearing waves. Fooled a lot of guys in Ithaca.

Hello to all the folks from Ithaca in Paros! Looks like a semi-reunion of sorts.

DeletedUser39031

I just want to say that BlackDragon is among the best attackers Ive ever played against. Always snuck in several CSs in between support clearing waves. Fooled a lot of guys in Ithaca.

Hello to all the folks from Ithaca in Paros! Looks like a semi-reunion of sorts.

off topic but hi!

Your right BlackDragon is one of the best I have played with.

DeletedUser41523

Just passing by but I saw a familiar face in Daizan. He probably doesn't remember me because I was newer back in Theta but he gave me a fun time...Also an easy one. Honestly what's with all the hate on the poor fellow? He was so charitable! In fact he practically handed over full control of his ocean and let us march into his towns in only a few days. He was so nice that he didn't really even put up a fight nor did his alliance. Just a bunch of class A chaps. :)

Well that's all I have to say carry on as you we're guys and best of luck to everyone in this world. :)

DeletedUser39031

Just passing by but I saw a familiar face in Daizan. He probably doesn't remember me because I was newer back in Theta but he gave me a fun time...Also an easy one. Honestly what's with all the hate on the poor fellow? He was so charitable! In fact he practically handed over full control of his ocean and let us march into his towns in only a few days. He was so nice that he didn't really even put up a fight nor did his alliance. Just a bunch of class A chaps. :)

Well that's all I have to say carry on as you we're guys and best of luck to everyone in this world. :)

lol + rep

DeletedUser

Sounds like a fun server to me. Lots of battle. On two other servers, I've been in an alliance where essentially the rest of the alliances were against us. Doesn't matter if I'm doing the attacking or being attacked, for me this game is all about the battles. If it weren't for this being a revolt server, I'd be highly tempted to check if there was an account available. Oh well, I'll just keep reading the forum every couple days. :)

Battle on!

DeletedUser11965

Sounds like a fun server to me. Lots of battle. On two other servers, I've been in an alliance where essentially the rest of the alliances were against us. Doesn't matter if I'm doing the attacking or being attacked, for me this game is all about the battles. If it weren't for this being a revolt server, I'd be highly tempted to check if there was an account available. Oh well, I'll just keep reading the forum every couple days. :)

Battle on!

farg, u wanna make us a PnP while your at it :D

DeletedUser

farg, u wanna make us a PnP while your at it :D
I have absolutely no information with which to make a PnP. I'm a complete outsider. If you have specific information and ideas, PM me and I'll see if I can assemble something for you. No promises though. :D

DeletedUser32029

Greetings Ladies and Gents,

I would like to talk about resent events in Paros, events that are most exciting and which will shape the future of Paros.

As of yesterday Black Legion, The Deadly Phalanx & and puppet alliances, Victories, Redwood Originals, Truculence and Foofies n Chaos have started an OP on Venom 2.0, six of top 9 alliance have united in effort to slow down Venom 2.0. It must have been diplomatic nightmare to put a side your conflict of interests and differences to attack Venom 2.0 so from that part good job.

But all in all it is sad to see that +6 alliances are need to slow Venom 2.0 down, the saddest thing is that many members of this alliances have been PMing us and posting here that their top desire is to go against us, which I respect and admire the desire and drive, but truing to achieve that in this manner, is Dishonorable because you all know going against Venom 2.0 is just going against Venom 2.0 period there are no hidden friends, no allies, no pacts, no academies. But we all know that Loyalty, Honor, Respect and Admiration towards your enemies, Challenge Excitement is long gone from grepo, now days everyone is playing safe, working in shadows, forming coalition which last as long as the first back stabs the others. But people accept this risk because they do not know the other way to slow an enemy down, because they need others to help them because they do not believe in them self and their members.

+3.700 cities against 786 Honor? Glory? No, it is long gone from grepo

So my friends no more talk that you came in Paros just to fight Venom 2.0, that your dream so to fight Venom, because you are not fighting you are helping in the fight, you are not fighters you are helpers.

So good luck ad all the best

Napolean was defeated in battle of water loo by a similar coalition and see how devolped europe is today.We should thank us as we will be golden future of grepolis.
War for a change and devlopment.

DeletedUser

Napolean was defeated in battle of water loo by a similar coalition and see how devolped europe is today.We should thank us as we will be golden future of grepolis.
War for a change and devlopment.

Thanks to Napoleon we have got code civil, we have secular states (even tho I am religious person this is a must to be honest), we have the idea that all mean are equal finally implemented in all europian countries laws, contract law based on equal rights and fair economics etc etc.
But you didn`t mention one other historical fact, Roman Empire was brought to its knees by coalition of barbarians, and what did we got form it . . . dark ages, illiteracy was a norm, culture non existent, order non existent, monetary system non existent, art non existent etc etc.

Case closed
:)

DeletedUser

Best i have seen is art of grepowar and nicossa.. thought second one use good amount of gold.. but both are very skilled with their timings...

but if someone had met a dp monster that's drb49..i think i forgot his name.. but he goes by that.. not sure

DeletedUser

Truculence in a pact with 5 other alliances ?
Dammit .. all I can see is our pact with The Saints. (And I am sure that don't count).

Nah. We don't have a united pact against Venom 2.0.
You just encouraged us to all to snuff you out at the same time.
We might ... we might not ... but not everything is a total deliberate gang up on 'poor' Venom 2.0.
Is perception = reality ?

DeletedUser8345

it looks like there is no real pact just that the leaders have discussed it out to attack venom because by far venom is the best alliance on this server
atleast was before this mass attack happened but any other alliance would have fallen in maybe 2 or 3 days but venom is yet up and fighting
even germany couldnt win the war single handedly against the allies even though it was by far the strongest at that time.
thus 6 alliances would never meet to attack another alliance which is not competiting with them
thus if venom can hold on this then venom can beat the out of any alliance with so many culture points.
like venom took on dark trilogy within 2 days it was dissolved, venom took on lotd and within a week all top players left, venom took on fight club and within a week it dissolved but even when 6 top alliances are attacking venom, it is holding on and staying rank 1.
thats what i call the best alliance on the server

DeletedUser

Yes venom are top in the table, so naturally everyone looking for power would fight you, I am in the top alliance in Idalium, and we have some pretty big wars going on at the moment. It is natural for all alliances to team up with you, I am afraid you are just going to have to live with it.

The only thing I am wondering is why you took away the wins and losses on your profile mwa aha ha ha ah aha ah aha ah ah ah!!! :p

DeletedUser340

but if someone had met a dp monster that's drb49..i think i forgot his name.. but he goes by that.. not sure

I know who you're referring to, serpentine medina or w/e they were called in Gamma... That guy was crazy good...

DeletedUser10984

The only thing I am wondering is why you took away the wins and losses on your profile mwa aha ha ha ah aha ah aha ah ah ah!!! :p

Because to take the time to keep them up to date would take away from time needed to coordinate the war.

DeletedUser32029

Thanks to Napoleon we have got code civil, we have secular states (even tho I am religious person this is a must to be honest), we have the idea that all mean are equal finally implemented in all europian countries laws, contract law based on equal rights and fair economics etc etc.
But you didn`t mention one other historical fact, Roman Empire was brought to its knees by coalition of barbarians, and what did we got form it . . . dark ages, illiteracy was a norm, culture non existent, order non existent, monetary system non existent, art non existent etc etc.

Case closed
:)

You forgot about hitler......too many coalition against him...