No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greetings Ladies and Gents,

I would like to talk about resent events in Paros, events that are most exciting and which will shape the future of Paros.

As of yesterday Black Legion, The Deadly Phalanx & and puppet alliances, Victories, Redwood Originals, Truculence and Foofies n Chaos have started an OP on Venom 2.0, six of top 9 alliance have united in effort to slow down Venom 2.0. It must have been diplomatic nightmare to put a side your conflict of interests and differences to attack Venom 2.0 so from that part good job.

But all in all it is sad to see that +6 alliances are need to slow Venom 2.0 down, the saddest thing is that many members of this alliances have been PMing us and posting here that their top desire is to go against us, which I respect and admire the desire and drive, but truing to achieve that in this manner, is Dishonorable because you all know going against Venom 2.0 is just going against Venom 2.0 period there are no hidden friends, no allies, no pacts, no academies. But we all know that Loyalty, Honor, Respect and Admiration towards your enemies, Challenge Excitement is long gone from grepo, now days everyone is playing safe, working in shadows, forming coalition which last as long as the first back stabs the others. But people accept this risk because they do not know the other way to slow an enemy down, because they need others to help them because they do not believe in them self and their members.

+3.700 cities against 786 Honor? Glory? No, it is long gone from grepo

So my friends no more talk that you came in Paros just to fight Venom 2.0, that your dream so to fight Venom, because you are not fighting you are helping in the fight, you are not fighters you are helpers.

So good luck ad all the best

DeletedUser

Just a quick question, when V2, BL and Truc were all attacking Foofies at the same time, taking cities, were we 3 in a coalition because i would imagine that the foofies would have seen it like that no ?

I have heard it said a few times now from you guys that rather than pact up with your ocean neighbours to defeat a bigger better alliance in a different ocean that they should use that opportunity to attack their neighbours instead, well thats what BL is doing as V2 were starting to get a presence in 044 and BL want 044 for themselfs :)

DeletedUser

Just quick question asnwer of which will answer your question.

Who attacked Chaos and Foofies first?
Case closed

DeletedUser

Just quick question asnwer of which will answer your question.

Who attacked Chaos and Foofies first?
Case closed

I fail to see how that answers the question. But hey i must be stupid :p whether you attacked them first or not does not really matter, the fact is all 3 top alliances were attacking them and the top 3 were not attacking each other so in your definition thats a coalition, you can't have it both ways my friend, what are alliances supposed to do, schedule in a appropriate time to attack each other to make sure no others are attacking them first ?

Example: Hey V2! are you free next friday so BL can attack you, if Truc are attacking you that day then maybe Sunday instead ?

DeletedUser

Guys, why bother argue with Venom?

First they said they are here to spoil the world, and they will not pact and will fight with anyone. When that really happen, they cry like a kid, and blamed other alliances for having no honor nor glory. I know many of them are grown ups, but they are not behaving like one here. When they got what they want, they brag. When things are going against them, they cry.

Wandle said:
Just a quick question, when V2, BL and Truc were all attacking Foofies at the same time, taking cities, were we 3 in a coalition because i would imagine that the foofies would have seen it like that no ?
This is the difference between Venom and other alliances. I don't remember seeing Foofies crying that they are going up against the world...

DeletedUser

LOL

We where attacking Chaos and Foofies from the beginning, you where not even in O44 when we were up against them and Tur didn`t exist at that point, so you coming later against Chaos and Foofies, correction just Foofies is not the same when you coordinate +6 alliances at the same time. If there are peps considering this same thing then i need to be medicated.

We are not vultures coming in and taking peaces of dead alliance we make alliances dead

DeletedUser14786

Venom wasn't even taking cities from Foofies. :) Foofies colonization losses. It's true you were fighting CH, BL never explicitly fought CH.

Venom doesn't need pacts, sister alliances or academies, but it does need to show basic diplomatic courtesy when dealing with refugee situations. It's true that BL has shown no courtesy to Venom around refugees but we are merely returning the sentiment already expressed to us. BL's participation in these festivities has much to do with how the DefectedUnorthodox situation was handled.

DeletedUser

I more or less agree with you but the one thing some of you guys seem to lack is Empathy, the ability to see things from the other persons perspective, now my comment was not really to suggest that BL, V2 and Truc was in a coalition because thats not true, my point was that from foofies point of view they could have turned around on these forums and said: BL, V2 and Truc (top 3 alliances) against Foofies, where's the honour, Blah blah blah!! yes?

my point is that you consider that not to be a coalition which you are right, but it seems that whenever anyone attacks you its a coalition, now im not saying there is not a coalition against you, just that BL are not in that coalition,

there is so much double standards in this game its quite funny :)

Alliances get blasted for not attacking but then get accused of having no honour when they do attack just because another alliance happens to be attacking as well.

DeletedUser

Just a quick observation that is see with these coalitions one alliance always comes out of these better if they beat the aggressor what are you going to do sit and sim or do the same to them, you can't all win the world you know.

Alliances seem to make these coalitions and preach about have honour while knowing the entire time they are going to turn on them at one point.That seems like the definition of a vulture really in this game. I am not saying every alliance is in a coalition against us but some are and its due to the simple fact we are better than you on your own, not our attitude. In my view you should play with one ally with the view of keeping the relationship long term or play alone that is what i would call fair. Even though the diplomacy feature is in the game overuse makes you look like a scared child wetting his/her pants :)

I like the wars though so bring it on and venom people please save me some action when i am back for VM next week :D

DeletedUser

There have been a few suggestions from V2 that other alliances should be taking advantage of the alliances that V2 are attacking, attack those that we attack in your ocean to become No1 in that ocean Yes?

Is that not what BL have done ?

Is there honour in suggesting this tactic but no honour in implementing it or does this suggestion only apply for when its not against V2, i'm so lost :)

V2 guide to Grepolis:

1)Kill your enemies
2)You should attack those in your ocean that are getting attacked by others
3)Do not implement No2 against venom
4)Please declare a time slot to attack V2 so you do not overlap other alliances attacks
5)If you do not implement No4 then you will lose all honour and be tarred as an coalition
6)No 4&5 do not apply to V2
7)If you attack another alliance that is being attacked already by someone else then you are a vulture
8)No7 does not apply to V2
9)Fight the whole world
10)If No9 is implemented then proceed to badmouth every alliance for having no honour

Lol this was just a piece of fun no offence intended as i know some of you guys and i have a lot of respect for V2, but these are just some of the double standards that i find do pop up in Grepolis :) not just from V2

DeletedUser

Its fair enough wandle we have been responsible for a few i'll admit. My post was just an observation not a personal attack lol i am here to have fun anyways and enjoy the banter :)

DeletedUser

Its fair enough wandle we have been responsible for a few i'll admit. My post was just an observation not a personal attack lol i am here to have fun anyways and enjoy the banter :)

As am i mate, as i said i do not tar a whole alliance for a few comments by its members as we all make a few fu-pars (mistakes) from time to time :)

At least this has revived the forums :)

DeletedUser

Wandle, I will not claim that there is a world wide coalition against Venom. But if there is not, it is quite amazing that within 24 hours all 6 alliances decided to launch attacks at the same time. Quite a coincidence.

DeletedUser5061

What did you expect? You sound far too surprised -.-

Bare in mind this is game, first and foremost, so no bitterness and nothing personal. How you play game is never a reflection on someone real character. From a gaming prospective I think its sad players will dedicate hours into a game when they don't really want to play it for a challenge at all. Yes we made our bed but the sad thing is if Venom are over come by the coalition and one of the coalition alliances were to go on to win this server. will they be able to say they were the best alliance on this server and deserve to win? I think that is what's meant by no glory.

I think we made a few mistakes no doubt, should have covered our backs better and showed mercy to no one. from the start. I think I have offered couple small alliances a pass when we should have fed on them like everyone else. As for this double standards you are talking about Wandle not really, Foofies N Chaos started a war with V2 after they war in war. we decided not to attack them at the same times as black legion but some of their members still had a personal vendetta against our players and rowdy never had much control over them.

But like I said its just a game, we made our bed, just gotta adept to the status on the server. Its nice to see new users on the forums now that they think they think are all "bad" now lol. Have fun, every dog has its day, enjoy yours :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

Come on Strategos.... You missed adding "The Saints". We are losing count of enemies! :D

DeletedUser14167

its a foe 4.5 the size of us.
http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en61&ref=0dt2ie3qi6fqua8fs5sc80p190pa3ucqgm2qk21

note this isent including RO and stupid sister alliances

as daizan said, its totally fine. its a game, and if you arent willing to lose, than dont play it.

again, whoever wins this world, wont be the real winner. just know, that if a combined 661 players were needed to beat just 78.

damn. i remember when grepo was a super fun game, no stupid coalitions, just playing like a bawse. before inno came and ruined it with 2.0 xD

anyways, in a 2 front war, you usually would get squished and lose. but in a 3 front, maybe 4 (i think, villiany will join you noobs soon enough. xD) we will see how this war leads to.

anyways good luck and happy hunting too all.
bai.

DeletedUser

Bare in mind this is game, first and foremost, so no bitterness and nothing personal. How you play game is never a reflection on someone real character. From a gaming prospective I think its sad players will dedicate hours into a game when they don't really want to play it for a challenge at all. Yes we made our bed but the sad thing is if Venom are over come by the coalition and one of the coalition alliances were to go on to win this server. will they be able to say they were the best alliance on this server and deserve to win? I think that is what's meant by no glory.

I think we made a few mistakes no doubt, should have covered our backs better and showed mercy to no one. from the start. I think I have offered couple small alliances a pass when we should have fed on them like everyone else. As for this double standards you are talking about Wandle not really, Foofies N Chaos started a war with V2 after they war in war. we decided not to attack them at the same times as black legion but some of their members still had a personal vendetta against our players and rowdy never had much control over them.

But like I said its just a game, we made our bed, just gotta adept to the status on the server. Its nice to see new users on the forums now that they think they think are all "bad" now lol. Have fun, every dog has its day, enjoy yours :)

I agree with you Mate, Grepo would be so much better if every alliance just stayed as a single alliance and fought its own wars without having to pact with everyone else, but alas that just does not happen anymore and yes you are right, most alliances will only pact with others because they are scared of taking on an alliance as good as venom, but pacting and seeing an opportunity to to get rid of a threat in your ocean are two different things.

Now I would love BL to go one on one with venom, that would be a Great War as I rate BL and V2 very highly, wether we would win I don't know but it would be close that's for sure, but it's not ever gonna happen like that is it unless the both of us nap with every alliance in Paros and go at each other, lol how long would BL have to wait to get their turn at going to war with v2 if we all took turns,

As I said! Taking a opportunity to get rid of a major threat in our ocean and joining a coalition are not the same thing, I actually hope you guys beat back the rest and then BL and V2 can draw up the front lines and have our war of wars. :)

Also my double standards remark was meant for grepoils in general, not V2, I just used V2 as an example :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on Strategos.... You missed adding "The Saints". We are losing count of enemies! :D

give me break I can not keep up lol

========================================
Now about that coalition or no coalition against us been formed, we organized a meeting in Leaders Congress to talk about that topic.
Discussion was intense and you can see part of the meeting thanks to our photograph

oa5.jpg

But after few hours it was clear when Redwood Originals, Tur, BL entered in the conflict,
So someone had to end the discussions

bm8i.jpg

Yup thats me, and yes I know that tux makes me a bit chubby but it is comfortable tbh

So when you see all evidence and all the facts that are on the table
this statement . . .

BL are not in that coalition

. . . makes me

pfzb.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol very good :)

As it would seem there is no point trying to argue a point here is there as I've seen it before in the forums and..... Well..... I may just as well go and smash my head against a brick wall, it hurts more but gets the same results in the end.

It doesn't seem to matter how much I say it or how well I explain it, it just ain't gonna sink in with a few certain players as I suppose it's just easier to believe in the way they believe. I mean if I was worried and a little concerned after all the big talking I did then yes I would make excuses too