Today's battle - Srbija vs DJ(Grepolympia Guy)

DeletedUser

don't forget that he needs 405 zeus favor for one manti

He doesn't get most of his mantis that way. The way to get as many mantis as him is to have a TON of gold and a TON of silver and having all your cities worship Zues. Whenever the merchant sells a manti buy it and then keep recalling it and so on... I estimate that he will have that many mantis again in about 2 weeks.

DeletedUser11305

He doesn't get most of his mantis that way. The way to get as many mantis as him is to have a TON of gold and a TON of silver and having all your cities worship Zues. Whenever the merchant sells a manti buy it and then keep recalling it and so on... I estimate that he will have that many mantis again in about 2 weeks.

I know it mate,just wanted to explain to daveinator007 that there is no other way...

DeletedUser

he uses more gold than me, even though i use a ton :p

Hehe, yea he definitely uses more gold than any other player in the server maybe even the game... Supposedly he owns oil, so I can see why he regularly spends so much on gold!

DeletedUser

Wow ......... I think I need to strike oil!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31450

Holy Poop, that is a lot of mantis, my manti nuke has 6 lol, he must spend millions of gold to get that -_-
Love how u put 1k LS in the seige

DeletedUser32498

The best manti nuke i ever had was 17... never used them again.

DeletedUser27346

Only 1,200 dollars wow ive played for two years and havent spent a cent ;)

DeletedUser11965

Lol xD, i spend lotsa gold, troop cutting, building, olympic games (early on)

DeletedUser32748

People tend to spend money where they enjoy the best so i enjoy the game for myself and to spend a good time just like all of us. weither we like it or not we work hard and we need some sort of personal entertainment just as a good pad on the back to say good job you worked hard go have fun so we are all having fun. you can spend the money having fun or collecting it to see yourself spending it later on checking in with a shrink to be treated for addictions:)