Premade- Dulce et Decorum

DeletedUser

Dulce et Decorum

dulce.jpg

If you are interested in joining please message me on the forum or in game (which ever is more practical). Our direction shall be announced nearer to when the world is due to open.

About my experience:
~Played in US server Rho where I founded Oceans Heaven which was a top 10 alliance (had to quit because of RL)
~I have experience as a founder and leader in the EN server but had to quit for the same reasons (EN67-Cerberus founder/EN66 Oceans Heaven founder) - played under different name.
~Currently playing in the US world Sigma in Death Row which is ranked #3.
~I have held the responsibility of all the roles you could think of in an alliance and am a fairly knowledgeable player who is looking to help other players learn and grow.

I will be founding the alliance with MrPdwash who is also a very experienced player. We were both founders of the alliance Cerberus in Byllis but real life meant neither of us could fully commit at that time so we arranged a merge into Warlords. Both of us are now ready and fully commited to making this alliance the best.

Requirements:
~Must be active and committed.
~Must be respectful and work well in a team.
~Looking for experienced players to join and help the less experienced players (shall also be looking for Leaders, diplomats, forum mods etc)
~New players are welcome if they are willing to work hard and learn.

Dulce et decorum
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Recruitment:
Dulce et Decorum is not an MRA! We are a collective group of hard working and strong players. If you're not here to win and fight to the last man then go somewhere else...

Open / Selective / Closed

Contact: Damianos19 or MrPdwash (with an explanation of why you would be suited to the alliance)

Diplomacy:
We will only have a few allies and will fully support these as our brothers. Only legitimate requests to pact will be considered.

Acts of War
Aggression towards our members
Spying on our cities
Recruiting our members​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18366

Good luck. But I must say, your profile is quite controversial.

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
I'm pretty sure not everybody would agree.

DeletedUser32498

I like the alliance name. It sounds nice! But you said you were currently playing in Sigma. I checked your grepostats no such evidence could be found. Are you playing on a different account?

DeletedUser18366

I like it as well. I also don't really remember the alliance you mentioned in Rho, when did you leave?

DeletedUser

I played under the account name sandhurst90. The alliance was called Oceans Heaven based in O46, shortly before I left I set up a pact with HaVoC I believe some of our top players joined after I left. We went from rank 46 to rank 9 in two weeks. I think I left about two weeks ago.

DeletedUser32498

I played under the account name sandhurst90. The alliance was called Oceans Heaven based in O46, shortly before I left I set up a pact with HaVoC I believe some of our top players joined after I left. We went from rank 46 to rank 9 in two weeks. I think I left about two weeks ago.

You mean you left Sigma? I'm a little confused...

DeletedUser

Good luck. But I must say, your profile is quite controversial.

I'm pretty sure not everybody would agree.

The quote means 'how sweet and fitting it is to die for one's country'. I think it's quite relevant as it means were an alliance who will fight to our last city and will have the honor to stay even if it's to the death (not that I am encouraging our death i am just trying to put accross the message we will be loyal to one another)

DeletedUser

I haven't decided yet. How about yourself? It would be good if we could establish who is taking which direction? I wanna see who I could be up against :p

DeletedUser

Did you play in Sigma on the EN server? I used to be in Titans Hammer. I think you were in Black Watch...

DeletedUser

Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori

It is sweet and right to die for your country

Bringing back World War 1 british propaganda... Interesting ;)

DeletedUser

Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori

It is sweet and right to die for your country

Bringing back World War 1 british propaganda... Interesting ;)

um he quit this alliance, just ghosted. i had to remake it Dulce et Decorum. notice the "."

DeletedUser

homey100 the rage quitter and ally switcher
Why i think i've seen this ally on the .us server :D

DeletedUser

homey100 the rage quitter and ally switcher
Why i think i've seen this ally on the .us server :D

Umm no.
I was in this alliance and I will tell my story (warning this story is probably bias and untrue :p)

I joined this alliance and was immediately put into council by sandhurst90. Then homey100 joined and was immediately put as leader. The alliance was looking really good. He had allstars like Rattamash and Shivan. I wasn't really focusing on this world because it was a speed 1 and I HATE speed 1's. Everything was going as planned except it seemed that sandhurst wasn't doing any work and homey100 was doing all of it. Then one day Sandhurst was banned :eek:. Homey100 then had everyone move to a new alliance called "Dulce et Deocrum.". He was then the founder of that. However after awhile he realized he didn't have time to lead a rank 1 alliance. So he merged into the rank 2 alliance The Hive who were really good. Then the Hive kicked out Homey100. The rest of the people who merged did fine.
THE END