Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser24334

Okay so first off I have seen someones failed attempt at setting this up already. Let's keep this proper my friends!

I also know that this is a little early but It will do for the future!

Basically you list the top 12 alliances. Simple enough, write whether they will sink or swim in the upcoming days. Float can be used but most floaters sink :p And I usually put a simple sentence for why I said that.

So here is the official first post on the Alliances Sink or Swim Thread!

1Nexus -Swim-4156148866
2Infectious -Swim, Going in Strongly-3602039924
3WOLFPACK -Sink, Horrible setup, In Every-world they sink-3520742838
4Project Misery Business -Float, Not really set up enough to know anything-3240840810
5Defiant Warriors -Sink, Still Way to Low Pointed-2990744680
6Nordic Warriors -Sink, Know Nothing About Them-2112626813
7Death To All -Sink, Death To All Players Who Join This Alliance-1876725751
8Cimmerians -Sink, Still Don't Know Anything About Your Alliance-1761322801
9Devils Enclave -Float?-1760123765
10Reign -Sink, No Nothing About You-1643822747
11The Emeralds -Float, Because I Said So-1497420749
12damn nation -Sink, Because I Want Nothing Good For This Alliance-1454127539

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16098

I agree with all, except for maybe (and this is a maybe) Nordic warriors. I too know little about them, but they have got quite a few clusters going, and they AP isn't bad. It's so hard to say at this time, but they aren't too spread out.

I'm currently surrounded by Nexus, but get this, I have an invite from Nexus, and also... Nexus II Already there are sister alliances. Already! God!! Spare me.

DeletedUser24334

I agree with all, except for maybe (and this is a maybe) Nordic warriors. I too know little about them, but they have got quite a few clusters going, and they AP isn't bad. It's so hard to say at this time, but they aren't too spread out.

I'm currently surrounded by Nexus, but get this, I have an invite from Nexus, and also... Nexus II Already there are sister alliances. Already! God!! Spare me.

I have a few ways to respond to this. Clustering is a horrible way to set up an alliance. You can't have great defense in a cluster, though you can have a great offense.

Also Nexus having a sister alliance ticks me off. MRA Alert, MRA Alert!

DeletedUser24334

damn nation will be around for a long time..

We know nothing about them. They have an incomplete profile and have said nothing to anyone. Maybe if the were a little more public I would go for it. Jezz everything changing so fast time for another post of someones views on the top 12.

skiboot

Phrourach
We know nothing about them. They have an incomplete profile and have said nothing to anyone. Maybe if the were a little more public I would go for it. Jezz everything changing so fast time for another post of someones views on the top 12.

Hey give us a break - we were still trying to decide on a name until 15 minutes ago.

We'll be happy to chat to you more just as soon as we work out how to play this game. :)

DeletedUser24334

Hey. Think of me as the press. Message me info I will publish it. No matter who it harms. Just pump my veins with stuff to post. Also Join my (EN68) Politics Weekly group to give me ideas to!

DeletedUser

WOLFPACK are written in capitals in this world so i think that makes a big difference. i also think they will swim in some way

DeletedUser24334

Always a possibility. That though I believe to be very low.

DeletedUser16098

Hey give us a break - we were still trying to decide on a name until 15 minutes ago.

We'll be happy to chat to you more just as soon as we work out how to play this game. :)

Please tell me this is a joke... please... You are an alliance in the top 12, but your just working out how to play the game. Magical. Truly magical.

I must also agree that WOLFPACK will vanish... especially because the name is in capitals. Why do people do that? is it to look scary? Bolder? Are they dyslexic?

DeletedUser

"Simple enough, write weather they will sink or swim in the upcoming days" - MrPdwash

i like this little poem to remind me the difference

Whether the weather wishes to wind you

In whirls of worry with world wide weather

Why not will the wonderful of no worry at all?

Change your choice and chide away confusion

Conflict as a choice causes constant self criticism

Choose confections that celebrate co-creation

The weather you will within your self wisdom

Can create copious continual celebratory choices

Why would we will woeful wishes when we want world wide well-being?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MrPdwash - i excused the misuse of weather/whether the first time - i could not permit it twice - sir - you need to go back to the gallows for murder of the Queen's English.

DeletedUser

MrPdwash - i excused the misuse of weather/whether the first time - i could not permit it twice - sir - you need to go back to the gallows for murder of the Queen's English.
There are a considerable amount of different dialects of the English language so you'll have your work cut out for you......