Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i said it tongue in cheek that i caused problems - obviously the problems already existed and it was bound to happen anyway

DeletedUser

slightly off topic, but I do sometimes wonder what would happen if a world was created and everyone in that world decided not to fight and simply grow peacefully. I wonder If I could make this happen, I could be known as GrepoGandhi.

We could have less 'I CONQUER AND DESTROY ALL IN MY PATH!!!' and a little more 'I SHALL SEND YOU GIFTS OF WOOD AND STONE TO UPGRADE YOUR SENATE!!'

wouldn't it be wonderful??
I can see myself getting some negative response to this post.

No Negative Rep, maybe a popular game on facebook might help those who look for peace in a WAR game ;)

DeletedUser24334

There is no need for this thread to be a spam thread. You guys are not using it correctly. It is so people can post top12, and views. Try to use it correctly please!

DeletedUser

i dunno, seeing as the thread has 1400 views i would think that people are interested in this thread. deleting threads that people appear to be reading and enjoying sounds a bit incorrect to me.

lets keep this forum alive and maybe we can keep the world alive in the process.

DeletedUser

Everyone should watch out for the alliance Eclipse, I know they are not currently in the top 12 but they are all extremely good players with most of them arriving after they just dominated world Pella. If you underestimate them you will be sorry.

This is coming from someone not in their alliance but have fought them in the past

DeletedUser43011

i dunno, seeing as the thread has 1400 views i would think that people are interested in this thread. deleting threads that people appear to be reading and enjoying sounds a bit incorrect to me.

lets keep this forum alive and maybe we can keep the world alive in the process.

You seem to have a pointless opinion on everything, if your not highlighting who you think will gang up and bully the world then your writing pointless stuff like this....I think you need to take a holiday man you can be sooooo negative.

DeletedUser

I was with the Band of Misfits , I only remember Smarkee out of their alliance but I do remember he was very good .

DeletedUser25249

Thinking this thread is sunk, just like the top 12 alliances :D

DeletedUser41523

I was with the Band of Misfits , I only remember Smarkee out of their alliance but I do remember he was very good .

I was in BoM also. I agree Smarkee was a good player so were the Fears, though I hear that they dipped into VM when MOS fought them.

DeletedUser

i see here ppl think too high about themselves ;)

some talking that they see that alliances or players first time and that's why those alliance will die soon, sink or blink smwhere...that's some very interesting theory u know...

just a small advice to selfish ppl...choose some stupid direction and play in ocean 66 and 98 ... why?coz in 44/54 oceans there will be only death for ppl who talk a lot and do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16098

hmm Is 'people' that difficult to spell? do you have to right ppl? do you, cuz?

Anyhow, I have received three requests from Nexus today, two from the same person, and one from another. It is strange because their AP isn't too bad, and they have got almost double the cities in ocean 55 than any other alliance based there. Yes, before you all get on your high horse, I know that this means nothing, alliances can fall regardless. But they do have the basic minerals to be a good alliance, its just a shame that they have MRA branded across their forehead like cattle.

DeletedUser

i am even not checking where are u located to grab your city after BP is over...
people who never played in Hero World are less interesting for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16098

Well, I shall have you know that I have the rights to enter the hero worlds, I just don't think that highly of myself to bother with it. Oh, sorry, did I type this incorrectly?... god, some ppl... lol. Yes, I can use poor abbreviations, too.

DeletedUser

Drop the spelling/grammar flame war or I will have to start slapping wrists. It's not relevant and, more importantly, it's in breach of the forum rules. Thank you!

On topic, are there any alliances outside the top 12 that are showing great promise? I'd have a look myself, but Grepostats hasn't added the world yet. :p