Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser42621
  • Start date

DeletedUser

look at this MRA in action

We're in the business of making you miserable. If you even think about being happy then we'll be all over you. Feeling optimistic about this world? We'll be there to ruin it for you. Find the love of your life? We're stealing them from you. Your town full of happy soldiers? Kiss them good bye. What's that? YOU WANT TO SLEEP? well suck it up buttercup because that ain't happening! Oh and while we're at all of this we'll be stealing your towns too.

Recruitment: Limited. If you think you're good enough drop me a line below.

Diplomacy: If you're considering it already then its a no. In fact just assume its a no always.

why would you lie about your diplomacy for...it sounds like this alliance has a serious seratonin imbalance, we arent aloud to have any fun according to them

DeletedUser33530

My prediction is as follows... I give the best alliances on this list 4 to 8 weeks of life after bp ends. Sad but its the truth.

DeletedUser33530

Well I doubt any will survive past 2 months. That said in those two months they will experience the world at its height of interest so its not to bad. I expect to find that groups of players with alliances break away at points and those groups will rule this world.

DeletedUser

what do we do if these MRAs decide to do the unthinkable.... and become MPAs and start to merge into one big 100 player alliance and then they decide to have an academy or even multiple academys. there is no morale to protect us

what if it is to late already and they are already in secret talks. *rounds up the horsman and sends them to defend the wall*

DeletedUser33530

what do we do if these MRAs decide to do the unthinkable.... and become MPAs and start to merge into one big 100 player alliance and then they decide to have an academy or even multiple academys. there is no morale to protect us

what if it is to late already and they are already in secret talks. *rounds up the horsman and sends them to defend the wall*

Horse man are horrible at defending first of all. Second, Im sure that will happen, but there will be a few MRA busters out there that keep them in check.

DeletedUser

We're in the business of making you miserable. If you even think about being happy then we'll be all over you. Feeling optimistic about this world? We'll be there to ruin it for you. Find the love of your life? We're stealing them from you. Your town full of happy soldiers? Kiss them good bye. What's that? YOU WANT TO SLEEP? well suck it up buttercup because that ain't happening! Oh and while we're at all of this we'll be stealing your towns too.

Diplomacy: If you're considering it already then its a no. In fact just assume its a no always.

why would you lie about your diplomacy for...it sounds like this alliance has a serious seratonin imbalance, we arent aloud to have any fun according to them

they went to my "charm school"...straight As and grads with honor

i LOVE IT

DeletedUser

Horse man are horrible at defending first of all.

shooooshh dont tell that to them or the MRAs will grow too strong, the leader of misery business has 600 points now. if he learns that he should research bireme we are all done for, im dismantling as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Last I checked your alliance asked me for a pact and we politely told them no. :)

DeletedUser13405

shooooshh dont tell that to them or the MRAs will grow too strong, the leader of misery business has 600 points now. if he learns that he should research bireme we are all done for, im dismantling as we speak.

Did someone pee in your corn flakes this morning?

What I'm really asking is why all the hate for Project Misery Business? BP has not ended. Nobody has been rimmed yet. I'm not understanding the hate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

Haha thats good means someone will get rimmed lol im such an idiot :p

DeletedUser30111

Well I doubt any will survive past 2 months. That said in those two months they will experience the world at its height of interest so its not to bad. I expect to find that groups of players with alliances break away at points and those groups will rule this world.

People say that at the beginning of every world, but it isn't that rare for a day 1 top 12 alliance to make it far, especially with so many premades

DeletedUser42407

Your alliance was a day 1 alliance I think number 5 or something and look were it is now ;)

DeletedUser33530

I don't trust premades. I have only seen on case where it has worked.

DeletedUser41523

He got beat by one of my old teams back on Delos. Actually was such a nuisance that the best players on his team quit the game or joined us. Then he was rimmed by us after running his mouth for so long. I guess that's why he hates me. Guilty by association with his arch enemy. :)

DeletedUser41523

Haven't written one yet. But Digital did you every come out with your Ing or are you still hiding?;)

DeletedUser

He got beat by one of my old teams back on Delos. Actually was such a nuisance that the best players on his team quit the game or joined us. Then he was rimmed by us after running his mouth for so long. I guess that's why he hates me. Guilty by association with his arch enemy. :)

Leonidas died at thermopylae, and took a lot of those persian hordes down with him, they can all look in delos forum if they want, we know what happened nod. I orchestrated a takeover of your city, even when we were vastly outnumbered and spy ridden. Top 3 alliances all ganging up on me, oh well yes I got rimmed but I took down half of your original team. Can you stay on topic please this is cytherea