Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser42621
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Leonidas died at thermopylae, and took a lot of those persian hordes down with him, they can all look in delos forum if they want, we know what happened nod. I orchestrated a takeover of your city, even when we were vastly outnumbered and spy ridden. Top 3 alliances all ganging up on me, oh well yes I got rimmed but I took down half of your original team. Can you stay on topic please this is cytherea
Since you are sooo much more mature than all of us here and the best player ever that grepolis has seen, please, we beg you to lead by example.

DeletedUser16098

there's a lot of hate going on here, I felt it when I was walking home, I thought "The grepo forums are in peril" So here I am, the lord of peace, what is thy problem, dear children of the polis? x

DeletedUser16098

ALERT! ALERT! New alliance in the top twelve, truly magical. Alliance name: Not An MRA! what do we all think about this? one of the requirements is: be within 1 island of Ragintel... as if this is supposed to stop it being an MRA... by limiting recruitment to around three or possibly four islands... yeah, great idea guys, good luck with all the great and amazing players you will get from that... Christ!

I love the beginning of worlds.

DeletedUser43830

Reign was an alliance that could have done decent. Though the leader did jump ship to join Nexus. I think the new leaders will be able to do just fine though.

DeletedUser41523

Leonidas died at thermopylae, and took a lot of those persian hordes down with him, they can all look in delos forum if they want, we know what happened nod. I orchestrated a takeover of your city, even when we were vastly outnumbered and spy ridden. Top 3 alliances all ganging up on me, oh well yes I got rimmed but I took down half of your original team. Can you stay on topic please this is cytherea

Uhhh nobody conquered a city of mine in Delos....If you mean Nod you should know that he left the world anyways. Pretty much all of your alliance's conquests on us were inactives. I thik the only active player that you conquered was Forseti and then coughed it right back up to none other than Forseti. You're the one bringing up old grudges. And if you look at the Delos forums you'd also see the entire world pretty much saying that your full of it. We led you by over 100 conquests....And you took down half of us? I'm pretty sure we were just bored with fighting on a dead world. Your alliance on the other hand was at about 35 when I left and was near 100 when the war started. They got so desperate that they took in our guys who didn't make the cut and the biggest simmer grepo has ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who wants to make a bet how long it takes DM to recieve a temp ban until he abbreviates or changes his alliance name, lol?

Coming from Dixie Normous and Tess Tickles and recieving the same I'll be offended if this name sticks! Not really I like it.. LET IT STICK! I did get away with Norma Snockers in Pella :D

DeletedUser41523

I'm here? Why would i be hiding? Hope you'll stick around a bit longer this time mate ;)

Oh don't you worry about that my man. With no emotionally distressed psychopath breathing down all of our necks and driving people away (not DW) I have to reason to leave. :)

DeletedUser

Uhhh nobody conquered a city of mine in Delos....If you mean Nod you should know that he left the world anyways. Pretty much all of your alliance's conquests on us were inactives. I thik the only active player that you conquered was Forseti and then coughed it right back up to none other than Forseti. You're the one bringing up old grudges. And if you look at the Delos forums you'd also see the entire world pretty much saying that your full of it. We led you by over 100 conquests....And you took down half of us? I'm pretty sure we were just bored with fighting on a dead world. Your alliance on the other hand was at about 35 when I left and was near 100 when the war started. They got so desperate that they took in our guys who didn't make the cut and the biggest simmer grepo has ever seen.

im just going to be the bigger man and ignore you. this is cythera so stop going off topic. theres no point in me having a battle of wits with an unarmed person like yourself.

can you and your cronies stop harrassing me. feel free to attack me in game but trolling me and calling me names and trolling my every post is just pathetic. :D

DeletedUser

im just going to be the bigger man and ignore you. this is cythera so stop going off topic. theres no point in me having a battle of wits with an unarmed person like yourself.

can you and your cronies stop harrassing me. feel free to attack me in game but trolling me and calling me names and trolling my every post is just pathetic. :D

you be the bigger man? you are the one who keeps bringing up other worlds in the first place.
and proving your every post wrong is fun :D

btw, i'm no ones "cronie"

DeletedUser43011

as I stated in a previous comment, your the guy who keeps writing pointless stuff, take this as constructive criticism and not harassing.

DeletedUser

I wont be playing this world, but joined just to look at the players and stats etc. Anyway lot of really really good players on this server, my early pick for top dog has to be D Nation. Alot of members there from Hateocracy who just won the last server like this, not to mention a ton of great players. Hell Fion Mack has now been a part of two server winning teams, of course Milos is there as well, dont know if he is leading but if he is they are under great leadership as well.

DeletedUser

I wont be playing this world, but joined just to look at the players and stats etc. Anyway lot of really really good players on this server, my early pick for top dog has to be D Nation. Alot of members there from Hateocracy who just won the last server like this, not to mention a ton of great players. Hell Fion Mack has now been a part of two server winning teams, of course Milos is there as well, dont know if he is leading but if he is they are under great leadership as well.

Whaaaaaaat's up homie :D

DeletedUser42407

Says the one who posts random un-related posts that make no sense. I think you need to be the bigger man and admit your a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

I think you all need to be the bigger men (Or women) and get on topic. :D

DeletedUser

I think you all need to be the bigger men (Or women) and get on topic. :D

That wasn't as friendly as Pushty made it seem

That was GET ON TOPIC FOOL

I like the look of D nation too. Mainly because of bagel :)

DeletedUser22708

Who wants to make a bet how long it takes DM to recieve a temp ban until he abbreviates or changes his alliance name, lol?

Coming from Dixie Normous and Tess Tickles and recieving the same I'll be offended if this name sticks! Not really I like it.. LET IT STICK! I did get away with Norma Snockers in Pella :D

They didn't let it stick :(

DeletedUser

Norfolk_enchants got away with that and every single one of his town names in thebes.

Benderhover etc. What a legend

DeletedUser

Whaaaaaaat's up homie :D
Hey what up man, see you and Nod...I mean smilo have both started your own alliances as well. Three most promising alliances I see are D nation, Infectious, and Misery Business. Will be interesting to see how the server develops, not enough interest to play at the moment but this server almost brought me back lol. Maybe when heros come out, we will see.

Surprised to see you leading again DW, thought you were done leading after Thebes? lol

DeletedUser

Hey what up man, see you and Nod...I mean smilo have both started your own alliances as well

shhhhh nobody is supposed to know, he keeps denying who he is/was. its a secret and only those important enough to know about it know about it.

i guess we are all important now :D