Greatest Grepo Alliances of All Time

DeletedUser

It has to be Mad Melons from Epsilon. They were a damn great alliance before Kaj left them to be slaughtered by a couple of alliances including mine (The Renaissance) which was a good alliance too, but sadly merge after merge ruined the close bonds between origional players.

DeletedUser42126

Disciples of Aries (Delta)
The Huns (Delta)
The Elite (Eta)
Alliance X (Theta)
Just for Laughs (Theta)
The Unit (Omicron)
D3th (Omicron)
Project Venom (Xi)

DeletedUser

I'd have to say TW-shadow for the best long term game. Alpha was the second world to have an actual world war between 90% of the active players in the world, and it lasted a very long time. TW stuck through and came out ahead.
Project Venom gets an honorable mention for absolute destruction within the first month of a world opening.

Varun

Strategos
For Alpha, I would say the best alliance for me was The Black Death Imperium (cuz I was in there XD)

But still, the credit goes to TW-Shadow. That was one damn strong and good alliance. :)

DeletedUser5819

Complete guess here, but a tribe called Shadow resoundingly won the slowest most boring ever Tribal Wars world... maybe w17? It was set so you could only support people in your tribe, which proved to be a death knell.
A lot of players (me included) came from TW.

DeletedUser

Complete guess here, but a tribe called Shadow resoundingly won the slowest most boring ever Tribal Wars world... maybe w17? It was set so you could only support people in your tribe, which proved to be a death knell.
A lot of players (me included) came from TW.

Sounds way too logical.

I think it stands for Tongue Wagging.

Tongue Wagging Shadows.

Ever seen the outstretched shadow of a tongue on a bright winter's day?

DeletedUser26576

I would say Eviction Notice, I have never seen them lose a war

Varun

Strategos
Sounds way too logical.

I think it stands for Tongue Wagging.

Tongue Wagging Shadows.

Ever seen the outstretched shadow of a tongue on a bright winter's day?

Or it could be Towering. You know, Towering Shadows.

If Essex were around, he could have told us about this. :)

DeletedUser

Or it could be Towering. You know, Towering Shadows.

If Essex were around, he could have told us about this. :)

My brother actually played in TW Shadow for a short time... and even he doesn't know what it stands for.

Perhaps we'll never know....

Like the real purpose of Stonehenge.... or the fate of Jimmy Hoffa.... or the reason drive-up ATMs have braille keys.... some things will always remain mysteries.

Varun

Strategos
What was your brother's ingame name?

or the reason drive-up ATMs have braille keys.... some things will always remain mysteries.

I could guess a reason for that. I would rather say that it is because they are standardized. I mean, if I were an ATM machine outfittinf company owner, then I wouldn't go through all the hassle to change steel plated keys just for a few dots which will cost only more. Cuz they all have design plates, I think like how mints have money plates. (Imo)