Greatest Grepo Alliances of All Time

DeletedUser39847

Disciples of Aires as much as it pains me to say and the harbingers from delta...there was another one i really liked but can't remember them at the min but will edit when i do

DeletedUser22940

Speaking of Upsilon....
13th Legion was one of the best alliances I have ever seen until the leader decided to abandon ship.

Polish Legion on Helorus (although I am currently at war with them) are some of the best fighters I have ever seen.....ever.

DeletedUser39166

Best alliance's imo Raise your weapons completely dominated marathon for the first 6 month's then packed thier bag's and left and the syndicate easily won byzantium eventhough the rest of the top 12 were at war with for half the time.

DeletedUser39847

Speaking of Upsilon....
13th Legion was one of the best alliances I have ever seen until the leader decided to abandon ship.

Polish Legion on Helorus (although I am currently at war with them) are some of the best fighters I have ever seen.....ever.

13th legion now play Idalium...not sure if any are original members but they are doing very well.

DeletedUser

Gonna have to say PB, absolutely dominated a speed 2 world that was non morale. During their prime have not seen an alliance that could measure up to them.

DeletedUser

Gonna have to say PB, absolutely dominated a speed 2 world that was non morale. During their prime have not seen an alliance that could measure up to them.
Have to disagree, they were not out of the ordinary...nor did they dominate that world (Corinth).

DeletedUser

i need to add the "Namechangers" of chi to this list :).. funny alliance which changed their name every week :)

DeletedUser

GrepoHugs, Fusion, and Illuminati from gamma, were all amazing alliances, i do believe that fairly, Fusion won the world, but GH built the wonders first... which was silly :p

DeletedUser16429

GrepoHugs, Fusion, and Illuminati from gamma, were all amazing alliances, i do believe that fairly, Fusion won the world, but GH built the wonders first... which was silly :p

In the record books it says us Hugs won

DeletedUser

Don't mean to necro, but I'd agree with Betas Phenomenon and Alphas TW- Shadows.

DeletedUser353

Id have to say TW-Shadow from Alpha.

What an alliance that was. Awesome times. And as has already been stated earlier in the thread, when the Devs are forced to make rule changes due to a single alliance being so dominant, then that's a sign of greatness. Dont get me wrong, TWS never exploited any bugs or rules, just no one could live with what they did and the Devs imposed limits (specifically the Zeus Lighting strike rule change).

DeletedUser21287

DCS were incredible - I was allied with them, truly awesome set of players and defeated many a good enemy
Organised Konfuzion - from outside view simply brilliant, great leaders and respectful enemies, I went away for 3 months, came back and they were no more so not sure what happened there? Kind of spoiled Naxos really but perhaps the credit goes to The Raiders who must be fighting OK for a year or more and now dominate the world
Eviction Notice - Current alliance and the organisation is far and away better than anything I have seen. Now we have a great enemy the next several months should be good