King of the Hill - Dramatized Version

DeletedUser8396

Sort of a fun lil game. While generally you give a short little 'I push you off the hill' post, in this version you will give a detailed and elaborate post about how to took the hill. I'll start:

After a long and arduous journey of wandering around staying in with others and at random homes, I looked up. Upon my looking up, I spotted the small sightings of what appeared to be a hill. I traveled up to this fine establishment of nature and decided I would build a life here.

I then slowly built my little cottage upon this meager hill. Once completed, I looked out at my new home's surroundings. I spotted multiple brigands, thieves, plunderers, murderers, and worst of all...spammers. I knew this was going to be a long and hard-fought battle.

And begin :)

DeletedUser44426

The hill was a beacon in the distance. After destroying numerous cities, he thought he should settle. It was the dark of the night when I reached the top of the hill. I entered the house upon, and silently walked through it. He entered a room with a man asleep in a bed. Not wanting to fight, he drew his dagger and slit the mans throat. After throwing the body off the hill, he fortified it with a high wall of dark magic. It was to be the first night of relaxation, and his last. He sat down in te house, waiting for the thieves and others to try to take his hill.

Varun

Strategos
The hill attracted the mage. It was filled with stolen dark magic. The hill looked like a black tidal wave. The mage flicked the barrier and with it flicked away the owner's power. Defenseless and helpless, the owner sought mercy but the mage found him unworthy and dispatched him on Hell's Horses. The mage took up a palace of light and invited others to settle peacefully on the hill forever after.

DeletedUser44426

After being tormented in hell, the young warrior escaped. He had become one with hell and some would have called him a god. As he forged new weapons and armor, he began marching towards the peaceful hill that was once his. Catching the owner off guard, he decapitated his head and coasted his soul into the depths of Tartarus. He killed the rest of the peaceful others living there, and rebuilt a high, thick wall of iron around. He sat down in the house again, waiting for the others to try and take his hill.

DeletedUser33530

It was a normal day in the office. Launching spam raids into the literature section, counting to 15 a few times, and and hunting down mods. At around 3:00 a scout comes into the barracks asking to see CoD. The high ranking spammers told him that he needs a appointment scheduled but the scout did not listen and he ran straight through them into CoD's office. *insert some things that you guys aren't allowed to know about*. Needless to say CoD was furious and wanted to kill the scout right away but out of the kindness of his heart (or dark abyss) he let the scout speak. The scout proceed to tell CoD of a hill that the forum army build a base on. Although, this hill served no purpose CoD decided just to train some new recruits he would authorize the hill to be captured. A force of non-mods was soon assembled under the command Hasan to take the hill. After a five day march Hasan's forces arrived at the poorly defended hill. Hasan, not wanting to waste time ordering a surrender or charging up the hill decided to bombard to fortresses to rumble. At a steady rate of 100 shells per minute the hill fortresses was soon non-existent and its terrified inhabitants long dead. Following CoD's orders Hasan prepared to march back to base when on the horizon he saw the pro-mods led by the infamous A Pebble marching toward him. Knowing that Pebble blocked the only way back to base and that the non-mods were greatly outnumbered Hasan (after getting really drunk) ordered the men to fortify the hill as fast as possible to make a final stand.

P.S. Sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes that im certian are in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

After watching the Non-Mods fall for his plan, he gathered his forum army. Being hidden in a disguised underground building, they charged out and killed the Non-Mod army. They captured its leader and held him hostage. After seeing the Pro-Mods approaching, The Killing Joke went inside the building, leaving Hasan and his men out there.He climbed to the tower, and manned his hidden bomb shooter. He then aimed it at the pro-mods ...waiting for them to march near his hill.

DeletedUser

But his bomb shooting contraption misfired causing his death,shortly after this event MR NOS used a sniper to eliminate much of the non-mod army until Hasan ordered them to retreat,while retreating all but one of them were killed by MR NOS and his traps so they could bring the message back to Cheater of death,A pebble saw a opportunity in all this to destroy the non-mods once and for all so he marched on their main base instead of this hill with no strategic importance,meanwhile MR NOS set many traps and soon finished building a military grade bunker.

DeletedUser44426

Faking his death, he stabbed NOS in his back, then decapitated his head. Soon he destroyed his men and anyone left there. He dismantled all traps, and built a trap of hidden guise. He grabbed his bow, aimed and shot at A Pebble, striking his heart. In frantics, the no leader pro mod group charged recklessley up his hill.

DeletedUser

But MR NOS was no fool and had a body double and in his haste to dismantle the traps he never realised that the body double had stabbed The Killing Joke with a pin containing ricin during their fight and this led to his death,MR NOS then detonated the strategically placed plastic explosive which destroyed the hill and the pro-mod armies burying the killing joke and their bodies in rubble,he then rebuilt the hill as a monument to those who had to die to create peace and the hill was so wonderful to behold that brought peace among the armies for centuries,however what happens after is up to you the other forum posters was there finally peace or did greed for land and power lead to another war?

DeletedUser33530

Cheaters just sat back and laughed that they pro-mods were gone and then returned to his empire in Oropos.

DeletedUser44426

The gods took pity on me, and granted me immortal life. They also gave me the power of fire. I set you and your hill on fire, and after destroying your men, rebuilt the hill in my image. I then sat back in my throne waiting for CoD to arrive at my hill.

DeletedUser

The gods decided you were a monster and had to be destroyed they revoked your immortality and all your powers and they sent a divine envoy down to champion for all that's good he defeated you and disabled all your defenses but instead of slaying you he trapped you in layers of unbreakable steel as a monument to how too much power can corrupt,he proved to be a wise king and a capable and the hillfolk lived well under his rule.

DeletedUser44426

After 13 long years, the Primordial God Chaos, who never thinks twice, freed me, and have me all kinds of power. Power so strong that not even the gods or anything could take them away. I forgedan army of darknesa, and marched them towards the hill. After a breif battle, I slayed the king myself, and when he fell, reannimated his body to do my work. I left him in charge of the hill, and took myself and my army into a dark void, a void so big that no one could find us. Waiting to return to our hill.

DeletedUser33530

Cod arrived at the hill to see a thriving civilization of darkness and spam. He thought to himself "where the hell is pebble? I though he would have been trying to destroy all this spam by now". Confused as he was CoD simply march right up to the city walls and demanded entry. When the gate keeper denied, CoD stab the man and used his body as a shield against the archers and as a battering ram. Doing this he was able to get all the way to the palace of the city while leaving a trail of destruction. At the palace he saw Mr. Nos who was clearly under someone else control. CoD decided to kill Mr. Nos and be done with it. Finally, he set fire to the city and escaped into the shadows of spam.

DeletedUser44426

Sensing the destruction of his hill he sent a clone of chalna there to rebuild and guard it. After doing so, he made another shadow army and sent them to find CoD. After years of searching, they finally found him. They tried to kill him, but he cunningly cheated death. CoD thinking himself clever escaped the hands of the shadow army, but CoD did not notice that Nickry had been slayed by the shadow army. Nickry, in zombie form, attacked CoD, and bindded him in chains. He then locked him in the hills cells, in an iron layered containment underground facility. Nickry then stood guard over CoD, waiting for his master to return to the hill. Little did he know, that he was not coming back.

DeletedUser

But the killing joke was arrogant he and COD had angered Hades gave MR NOS all the powers necessary to defeat COD and the killing joke. Hades sent an army of Erinys to aid MR NOS and they waited for an order from MR NOS to attack the hill,MR NOS then learned the hill's dark secret it was alive and evil it corrupt everyone near it,he used magic to awaken the hill which swallowed all the defenses on the hill and nearby it in it's great maw,MR NOS sent the evil hill to the sea where it became a island which lured sailors to their deaths,no ship could ever approach it and survive.After this MR NOS and his army killed Nickry and sent COD to be tortured in a inescapable prison in the underworld and he then used his superior powers to send The Killing Joke to Tartarus,by now all the gods hated him and would never free him.

DeletedUser44426

Little did Mr. NoS know, that Chaos was not even a God, but something more. And when chaos did something, he never changed it, so I simply escaped. Afterwards I destroyed Tartarus and took away all of the gods immortality and power. Then I freed CoD and gave him the power of Zeus, Hades, and Ares. I then sent him to capture you. When he did, we cut you into pieces and then I sent your pieces back in time, so far back that you no longer esisted. I then rebuilt the hill, and made it so powerul that it can heal itself from any damage. Then I went back into the void, never to be found again.

DeletedUser

After 13 long years, the Primordial God Chaos, who never thinks twice, freed me, and have me all kinds of power. Power so strong that not even the gods or anything could take them away. I forgedan army of darknesa, and marched them towards the hill. After a breif battle, I slayed the king myself, and when he fell, reannimated his body to do my work. I left him in charge of the hill, and took myself and my army into a dark void, a void so big that no one could find us. Waiting to return to our hill.
Little did The Killing Joke realise that by his own definition Chaos was a god and so in turn hated him and would never free him what he was experiencing were hallucinations as he tried to escape the pain that was being inflicted on him in Tartarus.

DeletedUser44426

Little did NOS know that he did not exist at all. He was just a pigment of someones imagination due to loneliness,. So in reality NOS was just an imaginary figure thinking that he was real. So this whole time, TKJ was the actual ruler of he hill, and NOS could do nothing aboutt it. In fact NOS disappeared and was no loner real after his owner manned up and made friends.

DeletedUser

But TKJ and MR NOS are real they are not people though they are merely profiles on an online forum and NOS itself can mean many things as it is a acronym.This hill only exists in the minds of the poster so in fact we could all control the hill just in our minds for it is not real elsewhere.