Naji Premade - Updated

DeletedUser

naji just wants another opportunity to fight us on 2 speed haha

DeletedUser

Introduction

First I would like to introduce myself for those who do not know me:
I am Naji, I started playing on grepolis since 2010, been on and off until I reached Corinth. That was my first official world. I learned the basic of the game over there with my friend in " The Varangian Guards ". I end up taking charge,Corinth was a great world, met a lot of amazing players over there. We were one of top alliance, point and BP (number 2 after the legendary Permanent Ban). As much as I hate WW period, but we end up building the 7 wonders first.
Next stop was when I got an invitation from my ex corinth enemies PBs to join milos21 next premade in Lindos. Lindos was an great world indeed, we started right in the core and we started beating every single alliance on the way. Alliance cap was 40 player, and since everyone wanted an invite we end up making 2 sister alliances. 2 month later, those sister alliance were both by far top alliance in point and BP and I aslo end up taking charge.
Everyone was too easy, eventually player lost the challenge motivation and with real life kicking in, 8 month later were still on top but with 95% of the original squad left, then my time had came, real life was calling and my grepo time is over. My stats at that time were a 50 city player with 1.2 million BP.

During the last 50 day, real life turn in the most amazing way that I never expected. Thanks to that, I will be able to play some more grepo :).

Pre-World Preparation

World Settings:
I will be aiming for the next speed 2 world, conquest and no moral

Starting Direction & Strategy
In Brief, I am gonna try starting right in the center of a core ocean, rather then right in the center of the world. A skype room will be set prior to starter, and a link will be given to each player to follow.

Alliance Preparation

Alliance Name
Name have not been chosen yet, but we all had our friends in grepo, friends that left due to real life, i would love a name to honor their memory.

Recruiting Criteria

Recruiting criteria are simple, least what we expect is your average level ofActivity. Experience is more then appreciated - if you can show your stats in other worlds will be great -
Our members are expected to be Team Players, if your here to play on your own I suggest you search an other alliance.
Loyalty and Dedication to our commitment is the least we expect from every single member, we had an unpleasant experience with backstabbing and we do not intend in going through again.
Communication is a must in order to ensure any success, using Skype will be very helpful, or at least being active in forum.

Alliance Leadership

Our leadership will be a team of grepolis finest leaders, well known for their good judgement and perfect vision. Team of dedicated hard working friends that aim for the benefit of their players.
Our leading system will be based on a mix of democracy and dictatorship, everyone have a say, everyone thoughts will be heard and listened to, but the final decision will be to the leading team according to their respected judgement based on members suggestions and our view of the alliance direction.

Rumpelstiltskin88 aka Crazy Hydra;
Raven Lord aka The Bat;
Lord Hackoon;
Burcher;
Eddie5457;
AssainN5;
Hadams;
Andariel;
Pisst;
Milos II Silni;
Milem;
Bend24;
Wooly84;
MicRar Laur;
Durango13;
Jimtimium;
James aka Elenchi;
Maleficiant;
Floace06;
CoupdeGrace aka Sarah;
Mkemal;
Jvechio;
Simons1012;
TobiasRieper;
Cyaphas;
Andariel;
J doe;
Gunner025;
Sandgroper;
Rapots;
Supreme;
talice;
wirked;
Casey501;
Yuki-Onna;
TetraHydraCarbon;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For every player that wish to apply to our premade, please apply by posting here.
Were seeking for valuable players, players that know what the real meaning of " team ".
We look at our players personality before skills.

While your applying, please provide us data about your stats from previous worlds. Tell us about yourself.
And please mention if you are interested in any leadership position.

Cheers,
Naji

Are the registration still open??

DeletedUser20415

Its pretty much selective atm, so please inform me why should I open a space for you, if your convincing the seat is yours :)

DeletedUser20415

moral active, unit speed 1

so thats a no.

they launched gela at same time last year, almost identical settings.

DeletedUser38223

sable just wants to get back together with his good buddy mal ;)

DeletedUser32250

I would be happy to play if i am allowed?
I played corinth with PB and lindos with PGM....dunno if you remember?!

DeletedUser11965

Naji, I haven't posted in god knows how long, but I will join when Lindos ends.

Unless I have already been rejected.