Naji Premade - Updated

DeletedUser20415

Introduction

First I would like to introduce myself for those who do not know me:
I am Naji, I started playing on grepolis since 2010, been on and off until I reached Corinth. That was my first official world. I learned the basic of the game over there with my friend in " The Varangian Guards ". I end up taking charge,Corinth was a great world, met a lot of amazing players over there. We were one of top alliance, point and BP (number 2 after the legendary Permanent Ban). As much as I hate WW period, but we end up building the 7 wonders first.
Next stop was when I got an invitation from my ex corinth enemies PBs to join milos21 next premade in Lindos. Lindos was an great world indeed, we started right in the core and we started beating every single alliance on the way. Alliance cap was 40 player, and since everyone wanted an invite we end up making 2 sister alliances. 2 month later, those sister alliance were both by far top alliance in point and BP and I aslo end up taking charge.
Everyone was too easy, eventually player lost the challenge motivation and with real life kicking in, 8 month later were still on top but with 95% of the original squad left, then my time had came, real life was calling and my grepo time is over. My stats at that time were a 50 city player with 1.2 million BP.
Meanwhile I was lindos, 2 of my mates started in appollo and insisted on inviting me in, later on they named the alliance in my honor " NajiStan ". We went from starting a joke to number 1 alliance in the world.
During the last 50 day, real life turn in the most amazing way that I never expected. Thanks to that, I will be able to play some more grepo :).

Pre-World Preparation

World Settings:
I will be aiming for the next speed 2 world, conquest and no moral

Starting Direction
In Brief, I am gonna try starting right in the center of a core ocean, rather then right in the center of the world. A skype room will be set prior to starter, and a link will be given to each player to follow.

Alliance Preparation

Alliance Name
Name have not been chosen yet, but we all had our friends in grepo, friends that left due to real life, i would love a name to honor their memory.

Recruiting Criteria

Recruiting criteria are simple, least what we expect is your average level ofActivity. Experience is more then appreciated - if you can show your stats in other worlds will be great -
Our members are expected to be Team Players, if your here to play on your own I suggest you search an other alliance.
Loyalty and Dedication to our commitment is the least we expect from every single member, we had an unpleasant experience with backstabbing and we do not intend in going through again.
Communication is a must in order to ensure any success, using Skype will be very helpful, or at least being active in forum.

Alliance Leadership

Our leadership will be a team of grepolis finest leaders, well known for their good judgement and perfect vision. Team of dedicated hard working friends that aim for the benefit of their players.
Our leading system will be based on a mix of democracy and dictatorship, everyone have a say, everyone thoughts will be heard and listened to, but the final decision will be to the leading team according to their respected judgement based on members suggestions and our view of the alliance direction.

Rumpelstiltskin88 aka Crazy Hydra;
Raven Lord aka The Bat;
Lord Hackoon;
Burcher;
Eddie5457;
AssainN5;
Hadams;
Pisst;
Milos II Silni;
Milem;
Bend24;
Wooly84;
MicRar Laur;
Durango13;
Jimtimium;
James aka Elenchi;
Maleficiant;
Floace06;
fingoflin;
CoupdeGrace aka Sarah;
Mkemal;
Jvechio;
Simons1012;
TobiasRieper;
Cyaphas;
Andariel;
J doe;
Gunner025;
Sandgroper;
Rapots;
Supreme;
talice;
wirked;
Casey501;
Yuki-Onna;
TetraHydraCarbon;
ArShark;
Lou2597;
Hyper;
Farg;
Oakwoodboys;
Tony007;
ryguy0240;
daveinator007;
SS;
Sablestag;
TheNorth;
Hagob;
confict;
dirtyleeds;
voodoo;
milos21;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For every player that wish to apply to our premade, please apply by posting here.
Were seeking for valuable players, players that know what the real meaning of " team ".
We look at our players personality before skills.

While your applying, please provide us data about your stats from previous worlds. Tell us about yourself.
And please mention if you are interested in any leadership position.

Cheers,
Naji

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

were kicking booty! :cool:

but that was never a premade :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

in Brief, Lindos settings, are same as here with alliance limit as 40 player.

We made 2 alliance PGM = PG ( Premium Gold) + PM(Private Mail)

we were top 2 since the ever start, each alliance BP was 3 times more then 3rd position. We destroyed each alliance in our way. But everything was too easy, everyone is turtling up, everyone pacted with each other, against us.
Then real life start playing its usual role, eventually we lost about 95% of the original amazing squad, and I was one of the last of those 95%.
Me personally ? I was a 500k point player with 1.2 million BP :)

I must say real life changed quite surprisingly, I managed to get in touch with a big number of the original squad, one of the best grepolis player ever will be in, thats why I am keeping my squad members a secret

DeletedUser26122

naji as I remember Drama queen was better than you and me :p

Were seeking for valuable players, players that know what the real meaning of " team ".
We look at our players personality before skills.
#$%.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser37948

good luck mate im sure you will do awesome anyway though.
if it was revolt id be tempted to ask for a place.

DeletedUser20415

good luck mate im sure you will do awesome anyway though.
if it was revolt id be tempted to ask for a place.

zero, my deer friend, I hoped you would have been with us, but it seems that conquest is just not ur thing

DeletedUser20415

Inno games arent gonna release any world with such setting in any near time, my guess is late jan or in feb, they will probably try to launch it on gold events, because these worlds attract players = more gold spending during event

DeletedUser20415

Mwhahahahahaha I was managing my msg lists ur alphabet name did not come yet :p

but for one of grepolis best players I will make an exception

DeletedUser

Hey Naji, put me on the list. Not promising anything, but if the time comes around and I have time to play I will, would like to be part of leadership as well if I have the time. Again this is all if I have time, who knows however many months down the road I may.