Pnp Legions of the doomed

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44027

Legions of the damned doomed, has broken the record for amount of players in an alliance (they certainly live up to the "s" in their name) and I, for one am embarrassed to play on the same server as them. Having more than twice as many players, (close to 3 times in ZT's case), they are still half a million points away from first place. Not only that, the third and fourth place alliances, having half the amount of players, are only 100k and 200k away from them. They have half the average points of any top4 alliance, and they make me want to cry. And that's before I looked at the ABP. The average WRECKLESS member has over four times as much ABP, and the average ELITE and ZT member has over three times as much. So congrats, LotD, for showing just how bad a morale-active 400-capped server can get.

DeletedUser44027

Yes, there are non-morale servers, which is why we see a noticable lack of talent here. Speed 1, 400 cap, and morale make for a mosh pit of newbs.

DeletedUser45961

I hate morale -_- it takes away my farming capabilities :p

DeletedUser

The timing of this topic is amusing. One of the LOTD leaders just rudely asked if I can stop farming a small refugee his alliance just took in.... the account is all the way in my little part of the pond! (O-74). He must be 3 days by slow transport from LOTD...

Is that sort of thing common on Grep?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Depends who you're asking. In ELITE, ZT, amd WRECKLESS? Not at all.

DeletedUser

hey guys, im in LOTD :p, not a noob though (i dont think). i know were big and low in points compared to our ranking, and i am aware of all of that. but i believe that the forum activity and communication within our alliance has been great, just trying to add another perspective so dont get mad (;

DeletedUser46289

hmmm just as i expected a page on no lives. You guys should really get one. You rat on us because we take in the green you all won't let in? ha, averages and #s aren't everything. just here to play the game. Just because you can buy your way through grepolis doesn't mean your better than someone else. It simply means you have a bigger wallet. and don't bother to reply as I won't be checking this anytime soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

...and, of course, he noticeably skittered around the ABP issue. :p

And yes, sorry, but ABP, averages, and numbers are pretty much everything. They show who has the best leadership, players, and strategy. LotD's strategy of trying to take as many people as they can in is obviously not working :D

DeletedUser46289

Last edited by Loushan5000; Today at 13:12. Reason: none
I think this was the best bit of that post. Kinda sets the credibility of the rest.

very mature but work is canceled now

DeletedUser46289

...and, of course, he noticeably skittered around the ABP issue. :p

And yes, sorry, but ABP, averages, and numbers are pretty much everything. They show who has the best leadership, players, and strategy. LotD's strategy of trying to take as many people as they can in is obviously not working :D

The fighting and defending stats are more important in my eyes as they truly show who is fighting. we are ranked 4th in both

DeletedUser44027

Uh, yeah. And have twice as many members as everyone above you, so average fighting stats? Makes me laugh. :p

DeletedUser

and numbers are pretty much everything.
and were second in points :p
but i know that was taken out of context. you ask about the abp issue, we have taken out 2 alliances i believe (im no expert, i have only recently joined, so i am not the one to ask about this stuff), so although our abp is low, we have taken out a couple alliance.

DeletedUser46289

Yes i did tlk again i told you work is canceled and i can't help myself from looking and to dez how did you get those points, o wait, you bought them so therefore you have nothing to brag about. it does not take a genius to give a credit card #

DeletedUser44027

I dunno, i generally have to call mommy down to help me, it's really tricky. In any case, check my stats, I've been simming the past couple weeks. If you haven't caught up to me, you really must be inexperienced.

... You obviously have to idea how to play. I've spent maybe 20 USD since this world started, on admin and captain. Both help, but I've seen good players get into top5 without gold. You're just a sore loser, like every other gold complainer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

and were second in points :p
but i know that was taken out of context. you ask about the abp issue, we have taken out 2 alliances i believe (im no expert, i have only recently joined, so i am not the one to ask about this stuff), so although our abp is low, we have taken out a couple alliance.

*Yawn*... Anyone decent? I thought not. Taking out alliances is great, but unless they were actual threats, it's not really useful.

DeletedUser46289

1st im not losing 2 i haven't ever used gold in this world. anymore ridiculous statements you got to say?

DeletedUser5819

Nothing says mature like visiting a group for the first time, specifically and only to insult them and then run out shouting you're not listening.

And then to not be able to help yourself but to check what they said and be so stung that you turn right back round and throw the same insult again.

Of course, everyone who is doing better than you must absolutely be buying their success, which you obviously would do if you could. It stings so much.

Not possible at all that other people might be better at playing than you. Not any of them. Perhaps because they have played a few years or even months longer than you, or perhaps because when they see someone doing better they have the modesty and maturity to want to learn from them.

There is a wiki you can reach by clicking the W icon at the top right of your screen. Also many many threads on this forum will help you with tactics and gameplay. I suggest though that you read them with the interest of learning to be a better player, and keep your anger in check. No player arrives fully formed. It is not unfair, it just takes some time and effort. Many other players will be happy to help and advise and be friendly if you calm down and post in an intelligent openminded way.

Status
Not open for further replies.