Pnp Legions of the doomed

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44027

1st im not losing 2 i haven't ever used gold in this world. anymore ridiculous statements you got to say?

Oh, your alliance is. And I never said you spent gold. Quite the opposite. Bad leader, bad debater, and now a bad reader. I really do feel bad for your alliance :p

DeletedUser5819

How old are you 10?
This says you are between 11 and 14.

You should probably walk away now and have some coffee/chocolate or shoot some people on the xbox/ps before you write something you will be embarrassed about later.

DeletedUser44027

Probably, but maybe he does have "work". I'm 36, thank you very much, which you could easily find yourself (just like you could easily find out how to play grepolis on the wiki!), by checking out my profile.

DeletedUser44027

Little hint, too, Lou- if you have red rep, you're dereps don't have any power :p

DeletedUser46289

You should probably walk away now and have some coffee/chocolate or shoot some people on the xbox/ps before you write something you will be embarrassed about later.

or...... wait for it..im not that young and you are a simply a stalker. As I am the Little one when you guys have taken the time out of your day to make a tab simply about us and like high school girls converse and make hateful remarks. Like I said, get a life

DeletedUser44027

or...... wait for it..im not that young and you are a simply a stalker. As I am the Little one when you guys have taken the time out of your day to make a tab simply about us and like high school girls converse and make hateful remarks. Like I said, get a life

One- that was mean.
I can understand insulting me, but sirloin's been relatively nice to you.
Two- obviously, if you play grepo and do have a life, we know know why you're so bitter. Grepolis is a game where the more time you spend, the better you become. You can't compete with extremely active players.

Plus, I commonly associate "having a life" to being a saying of a younger generation (or maybe it's just me :p)

DeletedUser46289

relatively nice? I was receiving BS before I even started to use public forums. On what world is that nice?

DeletedUser44027

Unlike me, she's not bashing you for your skill, but merely suggesting you improve, and showing you how to. Everyone else, however, laughs at the group of noobs (with a few exceptions /nobs at burgermister) you call an alliance.

DeletedUser5819

I am not sure what definition of stalker you are using there, but I liked the one on urban dictionary best :D
stalker
It seems to be that the term 'stalker' no longer means what it used to mean--the pathological ANONYMOUS follower and tab-keeper of another person or persons (A detective who has not been hired and has no real reason to follow someone). The old definition also would say that a 'stalker' often has an imaginary connection with the stalkee.

HOWEVER, common usage of the term, along with the term 'creepy', has come to be used as a defense mechanism for anyone seeking justification for not being attracted socially or physically to someone else.

This term is nearly as overdiagnosed as ADHD is in children. Any women who think an undesirable man might be interested in her will almost always automatically label him a stalker.

Note: Far too many idiots think they're more important than they really are. Real stalkers seek out beautiful, interesting, and often famous members of the attractive gender. 90 percent of the people who use the term couldn't get a real stalker to save their lives.
A hot girl who follows you around and shows up at your door is a friend.
An ugly girl who follows you around and shows up at your door is now, according to most, a stalker.

A hot guy who gives you flowers is a romantic.
An ugly guy who gives you flowers is a stalker.

Its ok, you don't have to think I am hot, I am certainly way too old for you :D
You don't even have to think I am right, though I am sympathetic - as much as your posting style allows.

I didn't make the tab, my attention was just caught by your ...erm... awesome first post.

As for the thread on the forum for the world you play, this is part of the point of it, to discuss who is doing what and why and how the competition is going. If the world is a lively one expect to see more of it. You don't have to read it, but if you do then bring a thicker skin or a better attitude. If possible both.

DeletedUser46289

I am not sure what definition of stalker you are using there, but I liked the one on urban dictionary best :D
stalker
It seems to be that the term 'stalker' no longer means what it used to mean--the pathological ANONYMOUS follower and tab-keeper of another person or persons (A detective who has not been hired and has no real reason to follow someone). The old definition also would say that a 'stalker' often has an imaginary connection with the stalkee.

HOWEVER, common usage of the term, along with the term 'creepy', has come to be used as a defense mechanism for anyone seeking justification for not being attracted socially or physically to someone else.

This term is nearly as overdiagnosed as ADHD is in children. Any women who think an undesirable man might be interested in her will almost always automatically label him a stalker.

Note: Far too many idiots think they're more important than they really are. Real stalkers seek out beautiful, interesting, and often famous members of the attractive gender. 90 percent of the people who use the term couldn't get a real stalker to save their lives.
A hot girl who follows you around and shows up at your door is a friend.
An ugly girl who follows you around and shows up at your door is now, according to most, a stalker.

A hot guy who gives you flowers is a romantic.
An ugly guy who gives you flowers is a stalker.

Its ok, you don't have to think I am hot, I am certainly way too old for you :D
You don't even have to think I am right, though I am sympathetic - as much as your posting style allows.

I didn't make the tab, my attention was just caught by your ...erm... awesome first post.

As for the thread on the forum for the world you play, this is part of the point of it, to discuss who is doing what and why and how the competition is going. If the world is a lively one expect to see more of it. You don't have to read it, but if you do then bring a thicker skin or a better attitude. If possible both.

There is a difference in discussing alliances and simply trashing them. I looked at a few others and you are all simply pointing out the petty stuff such as old Fighters alliance having 2 cities on one island? so what if it was big enough y not. its not a big deal. Maybe he wanted it for close defense for is other one. In my opinion these forums are over rated and should really be redone. I hardly see any positive things here. Just reckless remarks

DeletedUser44027

There is a difference in discussing alliances and simply trashing them. I looked at a few others and you are all simply pointing out the petty stuff such as old Fighters alliance having 2 cities on one island? so what if it was big enough y not. its not a big deal. Maybe he wanted it for close defense for is other one. In my opinion these forums are over rated and should really be redone. I hardly see any positive things here. Just reckless remarks

Sorry, but it's kind of hard to think of positive remarks when talking about you guys :p

DeletedUser5819

The feeling is neutral ;)
Do you mean mutual?
In fairness, this thread is labelled as PnP (Politics and Propoganda) so trashing the other guy's gameplay is what it is all about. Points are awarded for being clever or funny while doing it, especially with pictures.
This one broke down to waving fists way too soon. Maybe there is someone in your alliance who can make a good appearance and win some hearts and minds?

In my opinion these forums are over rated and should really be redone.
Could you maybe expand on this with suggestions or examples?
Over-rated where and by whom, based on what?
Redone how?

DeletedUser44027

In fairness, this thread is labelled as PnP (Politics and Propoganda) so trashing the other guy's gameplay is what it is all about. Points are awarded for being clever or funny while doing it, especially with pictures.

Well, I'm pretty sure you've already won :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe there is someone in your alliance who can make a good appearance and win some hearts and minds?
They should, they have 320 players! One of them should be a more decent person...what are the odds? (1/320, I know)
Also Loushan5000, responding on a previous comment of yours, I used around 10-12$ and am a completely new player to this game and I still got nr 7 spot on attacking. Gold is not everything but it does help, I agree..

DeletedUser

*Yawn*... Anyone decent? I thought not. Taking out alliances is great, but unless they were actual threats, it's not really useful.
me! wait no... 1 city, going on two in a few hours, so no. i do think that loushan is a good player, and a good leader, and i am not afraid to follow him into battle.

on a couple other topics, i dont use gold (although thats no excuse as too why i have 1 city), and if i did use a credit card, i would actually need to call my mommy, you see i am a teenager, and a young one at that ;) (although i hope to not make my posts as dumb and durpanu's)

and maybe i can be that decent player 0_o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok this was fun to see you arguing like kids :)) Most of the LoD sure know how to cry ;)
If you look in the rankings of the en72 alliances you'll that that the alliance from the 12th place has more average point's that the second alliance in ranking. It started 2 weeks ago with 200k points and doubled them in two weeks which is good is think.
I like wreckelss and elite and other alliances that are fighting and recruting with honour and keep a watch what other alliances has to say about refugees even though they have no pact.
What LoD is trying to do on this world is what Stalin did with the germans in WWII (no personally just a remark) they think that the high number will overwhelm others.(like the very known Stalin's orchestra, Katiusha has a lot of rockets and no precision) I tend to believe that this alliance will not thrive due to it's great number of players (mostly noobs or not). If wright now two alliances of half them size start war with them they'll loose because of the high number of small and ineffective players that will finally be conquered by the few experienced and active ones choose with great care.
Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

Ok this was fun to see you arguing like kids :)) Most of the LoD sure know how to cry ;)
So, there are around 320 members of LoD, and 2, or possibly as many as 4 of them have posted here. Would you like to share the other 161+ communications on which you have based this assertion?

I think I understood some of the rest of your post, though WWII references are generally unwelcome, however this bit does not seem to be in English and I have no idea what it means.
(like the much know stalins orchestra Katiusha muchs rockets no precision)

Status
Not open for further replies.