Top Alliances

DeletedUser

I will attempt to update this post every Friday and will include the top five alliances based on average points. To be considered you must have at least 20 members.

Think I am being biased? Think your alliance should have been included? Go ahead and post your thoughts as this thread also doubles as a PnP against all who wish to uphold their dignity and reputation. Speculate on how will rise and fall, taunt those who taunt you.

28th of May

Smash Bros
Member Count: 20
Average Points: 17600
Average BP: 13600

Pergamum
Member Count: 37
Average Points: 14500
Average BP: 3180

The Huns
Member Count: 237
Average Points: 16300
Average BP: 3270

Disciples of Ares
Member Count: 103
Average Points: 14100
Average BP: 2560

NaTaRaJa
Member Count: 59
Average Points: 12700
Average BP: 2920

4th of June

Weekly Awards
Highest Member Growth: NaTaRaJa
Lowest Member Growth: The Huns

Highest Average Points Growth: NaTaRaJa/Pergamum
Lowest Average Points Growth: Disciples of Ares

Highest Average Battle Points Growth:
Pergamum
Lowest Average Battle Points Growth: Disciples of Ares

The Huns
Member Count: 233 (-4)
Average Points: 19000 (+2700)
Average BP: 4150 (+880)

Disciples of Ares
Member Count: 113 (+10)
Average Points: 16500 (+2400)
Average BP: 2980 (+420)

NaTaRaJa
Member Count: 80 (+21)
Average Points: 17900 (+5200)
Average BP: 3520 (+600)

Pergamum
Member Count: 37 (+0)
Average Points: 19700 (+5200)
Average BP: 4200 (+1020)

### NEW ADDITION ###
United Islands Reborn
Member Count: 24
Average Points: 15800
Average BP: 2160

11th of June

Weekly Awards
Highest Member Growth: NaTaRaJa
Lowest Member Growth: The Huns

Highest Average Points Growth: The Huns
Lowest Average Points Growth: United Islands Reborn

The Huns
Lowest Average Battle Points Growth: United Islands Reborn

The Huns
Member Count: 175 (-58)
Average Points: 25400 (+6400)
Average BP: 6780 (+2630)
Members in Top 100 37

Disciples of Ares
Member Count: 106 (-7)
Average Points: 19400 (+2900)
Average BP: 3960 (+980)
Members in Top 100 13

NaTaRaJa
Member Count: 81 (+1)
Average Points: 21500 (+3600)
Average BP: 3520 (+1370)
Members in Top 100 10

Pergamum
Member Count: 36 (-1)
Average Points: 23900 (+4200)
Average BP: 5460 (+1260)
Members in Top 100 7

United Islands Reborn
Member Count: 24 (+0)
Average Points: 17700 (+1900)
Average BP: 2730 (+570)
Members in Top 100 3

18th of June

Weekly Awards

Highest Member Growth: Pergamum
Lowest Member Growth: Disciples of Ares

Highest Average Points Growth: Disciples of Ares/NaTaRaJa
Lowest Average Points Growth: United Islands Reborn

NaTaRaJa
Lowest Average Battle Points Growth: Pergamum

Highest increase in top players:
Disciples of Ares
Lowest increase in top players: The Huns

The Huns
Member Count: 171 (-4)
Average Points: 25400 (+6400)
Average BP: 8040 (+1260)
Members in Top 100: 34 (-3)

Disciples of Ares
Member Count: 97 (-9)
Average Points: 23800 (+4400)
Average BP: 5440 (+1480)
Members in Top 100: 14 (+1)

NaTaRaJa
Member Count: 78 (-3)
Average Points: 25900 (+4400)
Average BP: 6980(+3460)
Members in Top 100: 8 (-2)

Pergamum
Member Count: 35 (-1)
Average Points: 26900 (+3000)
Average BP: 6680 (+1220)
Members in Top 100: 7 (+0)

United Islands Reborn
Member Count: 21 (-3)
Average Points: 18100 (+400)
Average BP: 4330 (+1600)
Members in Top 100: 1 (-2)

24th of June

Weekly Awards
Highest Member Growth: The Huns
Lowest Member Growth: NaTaRaJa

Highest Average Points Growth: Pergamum
Lowest Average Points Growth: Disciples of Ares

NaTaRaJa
Lowest Average Battle Points Growth: The Huns

Highest increase in top players:
NaTaRaJa
Lowest increase in top players: The Huns

The Huns
Member Count: 171 (+0)
Average Points: 31400 (+6000)
Average BP: 8770 (+730)
Members in Top 100: 34 (+0)

Disciples of Ares
Member Count: 95 (-2)
Average Points: 25900 (+2100)
Average BP: 6430 (+990)
Members in Top 100: 15 (+1)

NaTaRaJa
Member Count: 75 (-3)
Average Points: 30200 (+4300)
Average BP: 8740(+1760)
Members in Top 100: 11 (+3)

Pergamum
Member Count: 34 (-1)
Average Points: 33100 (+6200)
Average BP: 7810 (+1130)
Members in Top 100: 8 (+1)

### NEW ADDITION ###
Asylum
Member Count: 20
Average Points: 20600
Average BP: 2850
Members in Top 100: 1

To be eligible for awards you must have appeared in the previous weeks top 5.

Feel you should have been on the list? Feel somebody shouldn't be on the list? Feel that this top 5 has absolutely no meaning on status? All of these are potential pnp topics to keep this thread going until next Friday, and until then.. enjoy bickering :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

I think the title needs changed to the best "average" alliances lol.

As im afraid to say it, but the way its heading there is no way smash is a top alliance anymore.

20 members, loosing 3-4 cities a week. with half of them in vacation mode, cant be classed as a top alliance.

DeletedUser

I think the title needs changed to the best "average" alliances lol.

As im afraid to say it, but the way its heading there is no way smash is a top alliance anymore.

20 members, loosing 3-4 cities a week. with half of them in vacation mode, cant be classed as a top alliance.

I just have to rebut
Well, averages are what matter. About the 3-4 cities, that's just not true, maybe in the last week but you can't twist the stats to make it seem like a neverending trend. Half of them in vacation? I think we have 3 tops. How many does The Huns have? ;)

What defines top alliance? :S just on all the leaderboards, because then all the mras would be up there.

DeletedUser3288

I just have to rebut
Well, averages are what matter. About the 3-4 cities, that's just not true, maybe in the last week but you can't twist the stats to make it seem like a neverending trend. Half of them in vacation? I think we have 3 tops. How many does The Huns have? ;)

What defines top alliance? :S just on all the leaderboards, because then all the mras would be up there.

i have to disagree that averages are what matters.

Your averages are higher than us in everything i think.

Yet we are winning the war.

DeletedUser

If you want them off the list knocked them lower than 20 members :p

DeletedUser

i have to disagree that averages are what matters.

Your averages are higher than us in everything i think.

Yet we are winning the war.

Your average points is very nearly on par with ours though, so very nearly :p

and average points / city, I think you win, if that counts as a stat ;)

DeletedUser

I think this shows that SB's are fighting a lot. When you look at our average points you might even consider that 15% of our current members are rimmed ones. But as daniejam states in the end it's not about having the best members but about having more good members than your opponent.

I don't believe SB can "defeat" the Huns. I do think we stand a chance to fight back and give you plenty of losses when you try to take our cities.

And I do applaud the Huns for being a Mass alliance with good average points and overall pretty good members. In the end it's the mass aspect of the past sentence that wins your war though.

DeletedUser

True i don't think SB can defeat the huns, the huns has more member but less BP.

That is what is wrong to me, it is so weird, 200 something more members but less battle points.

That is just totally SAD!

DeletedUser

True i don't think SB can defeat the huns, the huns has more member but less BP.

That is what is wrong to me, it is so weird, 200 something more members but less battle points.

That is just totally SAD!

it's average battle points not total ;) total BP they trash us, we only get em on average

although on total BP we have more than DoA who have 5 times our members haha, that is sad :p

DeletedUser

Ahh, I noticed them but they had 19 members, I will now keep track of them :)

DeletedUser

In what way does that mean that we're not a top alliance? It just means we've been hard pressed in terms of fighting of late.

We were definitely. There's no denying that we were much better when Aicy was in charge.

DeletedUser

We were definitely. There's no denying that we were much better when Aicy was in charge.

That's not at all fair Dak, firstly Aicy was actually only leading in the very beginning of the world, gameplay changes as the game progresses, he was great for the early stages, but given that andrew was/is leading in the later stages you can't compare their roles. Andrew also hasn't been able to get onto his account of late (it's working fine now for him) so there was a momentary lapse in leadership, now back up and running.

Also, when Aicy (who is great, don't get me wrong) was in charge we weren't at war, Andrew unfortunately is leading us during a war so the job is harder, the war means that Andrew also suffers people quitting under him when the going gets tough as they just buckle under the pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to mention his 2nd man disappearing as well and other getting less involved.

I don't think the current leadership is a problem. It's the relatively few actives we have left compared to our enemies.

p.s. If a hun reads this: Those bolts from your small members are getting pretty annoying. I always thought it was the bad kind of MRA's that used mass-bolting as a weapon. It's sad to see that some Huns are starting to do this as well.

DeletedUser

That's not at all fair Dak, firstly Aicy was actually only leading in the very beginning of the world, gameplay changes as the game progresses, he was great for the early stages, but given that andrew was/is leading in the later stages you can't compare their roles. Andrew also hasn't been able to get onto his account of late (it's working fine now for him) so there was a momentary lapse in leadership, now back up and running.

Well. let's see. You were beating the Huns when Aicy was Leading. We were attacking Weaker alliances like SE and Varngian Guard. The Huns were doing very well, then Andrew Decided to attack them. That was clever :/

DeletedUser

Was Aicy already gone before the first attack on Goachamp? If so then he pretty much left before we started conquering.

DeletedUser

Well. let's see. You were beating the Huns when Aicy was Leading. We were attacking Weaker alliances like SE and Varngian Guard. The Huns were doing very well, then Andrew Decided to attack them. That was clever :/

Dakkar, you act all cool in the alliance, then get on the public forums and try to humiliate me? What are you trying to gain? You walked out on us at a time that your "experience" was needed the most because you were "bored"? I could have quit 2 months ago when I got conquered, but I stayed not because of the game, but because of the alliance and the people.

You can not say that Aicy was way better than me, because that was at a different time in the game, and we are still fighting VG and SE to some extent, we conquered some of their members recently.

We were expanding through Ocean45, one of The Huns' strongholds, how long do you think until they thought we were too close for comfort? It is a war game, if we win or lose it does not matter, of course victory would be a far better outcome.

I'm glad leading Smash Bros just the way I am, because we are going through it as mates and working together as active as possible, with one of the highest average points, how is that not a top alliance?

Bear in mind that this isn't over yet Dakkar, Smash Bros still has a fighting chance.