Top Alliances

DeletedUser

Is this still the top alliances thread?
i got lost when i hit the left turn at the ***** fight and the boastathon.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

How ludicrous.. Aicy quit because he couldn't hack it. He can't hack it on any server and that's a goddamn fact, the alliance he was in on Alpha failed he quit Alpha played Delta he started getting his *** handed to him on Delta he quits because of "Real Life Commitments" and yet still manages to post actively on the forum. And when the opportunity arises he signs up for a Pre-Made on Zeta a server he is still under-performing on. And he explains all this with the fact that he is playing for "Fun".

Aicy isn't a good player, he wasn't particularly a good leader. But, I'm glad that you can look back on the few weeks that he was actually in charge and made frivolous decisions while we were just days of of Beginner Protection and hail him as some kind of God.

Andrew wasn't perfect, but for you to say Aicy is better than him is short-sighted and ignorant. But, taking a glance at your other comments that seems to be the standard of quality you live by.

And for you to come in here accusing him of starting a war he couldn't win when you failed to contribute to that war in any way at all is again ludicrous. Maybe you should spend some time reevaluating your life instead of wasting your time being bitter about a game, and how you think that Andrew made a bad move by kicking off what was an inevitable war.

And yeah sonny, I know you were a big shot on Gamma so you think your opinion means something. But, you're a joke to me.

DeletedUser

Lol, thanks Jay. I asked Dakkar for a fair bit of advice though, and so i am thankful for that, and Aicy was always pretty cool, even though he was a smart *** sometimes, but arn't we all? ;)

Jay, I know you quit your Jayaris account, what is your name on Zeta? I forgot.

We havn't lost the war yet, we are still right in it, and so I am not saying anything regarding what the outcome could be, as only time will tell.

We have gone a bit off topic, so unless something of dire importance arises in here i'm just going to focus on actually playing Grepolis xD

DeletedUser3288

@ jayaris - aicy didnt get owned.

He / she quit before any of the action took place.

DeletedUser

How ludicrous.. Aicy quit because he couldn't hack it. He can't hack it on any server and that's a goddamn fact, the alliance he was in on Alpha failed he quit Alpha played Delta he started getting his *** handed to him on Delta he quits because of "Real Life Commitments" and yet still manages to post actively on the forum. And when the opportunity arises he signs up for a Pre-Made on Zeta a server he is still under-performing on. And he explains all this with the fact that he is playing for "Fun".

Aicy isn't a good player, he wasn't particularly a good leader. But, I'm glad that you can look back on the few weeks that he was actually in charge and made frivolous decisions while we were just days of of Beginner Protection and hail him as some kind of God.

Andrew wasn't perfect, but for you to say Aicy is better than him is short-sighted and ignorant. But, taking a glance at your other comments that seems to be the standard of quality you live by.

And for you to come in here accusing him of starting a war he couldn't win when you failed to contribute to that war in any way at all is again ludicrous. Maybe you should spend some time reevaluating your life instead of wasting your time being bitter about a game, and how you think that Andrew made a bad move by kicking off what was an inevitable war.

And yeah sonny, I know you were a big shot on Gamma so you think your opinion means something. But, you're a joke to me.

There was no need to make me sad :(

Okay, Truth be Told, Andrew brought it on himself because of TwoSwords, now He was under fierce attack because his alliance was getting pawned by the huns. The war wasn't always going to happen. The Huns had enough allies and Smash would have made just one more. Attacking them was definitely silly. Though I kept my mouth shut because I wasn't even a diplo at the time. Aicy got attacked by boats filled with transports :p He didn't quit because he couldn't hack it. And Er ya Smash failed on Delta. In a merge way. So :/

i don't know what you mean by failed to contribute, you quit so long ago that you seriously can't say poo. And the personal insults are just plain...ludicrous ;)

Big shot on gamma :p Funny words. I wasn't doing so bad on Delta either when I quit ;) and that was mostly because Yummy quit :( then I had nobody :(

So maybe i'm a joke to you, but i'm not a joke to everyone, Andrew said in his post directly after your's that he took my advice, and was glad for it. And My opinion means a hell of a lot more than your's does.

- dak

DeletedUser

And Er ya Smash failed on Delta. In a merge way. So :/

- dak

Smash haven't failed, you can't seriously see the merge as that?

This isn't them being taken in by LoH, this is two close allies with the same friends, the same enemies, and the same attitude to Delta becoming one. Two alliances that were practically one alliance just making that a reality.

Legions of Smash is just as much Smash Bros, and just as much Legions of Hell as they were when they were individual, hence the alliance name. The merge could have gone either way, it was just more convenient for it to be Smash -> LoH.

Just as andrew said, I'm not going to ***** about what the outcome of this war will be, but Smash Bros are very much still alive, as are Legions of Hell.
And if it goes wrong for us, and we do fail and lose the war, doing what the majority of Delta seems to scared to do, we'll go down with one hell of a fight!

- Dan.

DeletedUser

Smash haven't failed, you can't seriously see the merge as that?

This isn't them being taken in by LoH, this is two close allies with the same friends, the same enemies, and the same attitude to Delta becoming one. Two alliances that were practically one alliance just making that a reality.

Legions of Smash is just as much Smash Bros, and just as much Legions of Hell as they were when they were individual, hence the alliance name. The merge could have gone either way, it was just more convenient for it to be Smash -> LoH.

Just as andrew said, I'm not going to ***** about what the outcome of this war will be, but Smash Bros are very much still alive, as are Legions of Hell.
And if it goes wrong for us, and we do fail and lose the war, doing what the majority of Delta seems to scared to do, we'll go down with one hell of a fight!

- Dan.

That's the spirit!

DeletedUser

i don't know what you mean by failed to contribute, you quit so long ago that you seriously can't say poo. And the personal insults are just plain...ludicrous ;)

Big shot on gamma :p Funny words. I wasn't doing so bad on Delta either when I quit ;) and that was mostly because Yummy quit :( then I had nobody :(

So maybe i'm a joke to you, but i'm not a joke to everyone, Andrew said in his post directly after your's that he took my advice, and was glad for it. And My opinion means a hell of a lot more than your's does.

I'm talking for the first two months that actually mattered, where we failed to conquer Goachamp and Andrew/TwoSwords got conquered. You sat on your island building troops, the only reason I even quit was to give me city to Andrew though truthfully it wasn't particularly fun after Andrew got conquered anyway.

As far as me personally insulting you, I'm sorry if me highlighting the ignorance of your posts has caused you to be upset. But, I'm not personally targeting you in anyway if anything I'm trying to excuse you for your ridiculous perspective on life.

Andrew will say whatever, he's a nice guy and no doubt he considers you a friend on some level even though for some reason you felt the need to trash talk him on this thread. And Andrew received your opinion on Grepolis and put weight in it, that's not something I'm contesting - No doubt you were apt enough at playing an online browser game. And though I believe the particular knowledge one can hold pertaining to this game rather limited I wouldn't be saddened to believe you knew more about the game than me.

When I tell you your opinion doesn't matter I'm not talking about in the mechanics of Grepolis, I'm talking about in everything else.

Oh and can you cut the pointless emoticons, I think it's safe to assume you don't sit at your computer sticking your tongue out and winking as your keyboard hurriedly chatters away hoping to strike a blow against this internet veteran.

@ jayaris - aicy didnt get owned.

He / she quit before any of the action took place.

Funny daniejam, I don't recall you being in Smash Bro's. Aicy got cleared by VG members several times and as with carf that caused him to quit. Please though, further educate me in matters you know nothing of..

DeletedUser3288

Funny daniejam, I don't recall you being in Smash Bro's. Aicy got cleared by VG members several times and as with carf that caused him to quit. Please though, further educate me in matters you know nothing of..

wow.... way i read it made it sound like he got owned by the huns, which is why i pointed that out. You get really agressive really fast... i guess someone isnt getting any.... and with an attitude like that i dont need to imagine why.

>_< how tiresome a comment that is

Its true tho. How can he say that comment? Does he speak on behalf of every alliance on this server? As that is what he said sounded like. He doesnt know other alliances opinions.

DeletedUser

wow.... way i read it made it sound like he got owned by the huns, which is why i pointed that out. You get really agressive really fast... i guess someone isnt getting any.... and with an attitude like that i dont need to imagine why.

Interpreting emotion from text is an imperfect science, especially when the person doing so clearly struggles with the language he's analysing..

I'm sorry if you're offended by what I said, but it's accurate. You admitted you had no idea what I was talking about, basing it only off some ideal that everything I say must be directed towards The Huns and then instead of just admitting you made a 'Boo Boo' you tried to insinuate I can't afford prositution..

Oh dear..

DeletedUser3288

Interpreting emotion from text is an imperfect science, especially when the person doing so clearly struggles with the language he's analysing..

I'm sorry if you're offended by what I said, but it's accurate. You admitted you had no idea what I was talking about, basing it only off some ideal that everything I say must be directed towards The Huns and then instead of just admitting you made a 'Boo Boo' you tried to insinuate I can't afford prositution..

Oh dear..

no, you could just be morally against it.

Typing all posh doesnt make you seem superior on an online forum by the way. if anything its just a waste of time.

DeletedUser

no, you could just be morally against it.

Typing all posh doesnt make you seem superior on an online forum by the way. if anything its just a waste of time.

Don't act like such trailer trash, typing properly isn't being posh. And since I automatically type like this it takes no extra effort on my part.

It wud be harder for me 2 type like this.

DeletedUser

Thats it dude

try use reverse psycology to get people to fight the war for you!!

thats the spirit

Reverse *psychology? Hardly, just stating the facts. The majority of Delta is too scared to stand up to you. I mean, I can understand why, you aren't your typical MRA. You're actually quite good..

Although, the past few days, you do seem to have been engaging in that oldest of MRA pastimes. You know, when you bolt and earthquake players cities when you run out of LS trying to break a siege on one of your player's cities meaning you can't really attack anymore.. At least you attack in the first place I guess.

And as for having others fight for you, that's funny.. Do you mean the same way you got DoA to attack the aforementioned siege when your 234 members couldn't deal with it yourselves against the Biremes of what, 20/30 players? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't act like such trailer trash, typing properly isn't being posh. And since I automatically type like this it takes no extra effort on my part.

It wud be harder for me 2 type like this.

This isn't a PnP thread. It's a question. You can talk in your prefered tone all you want, however in my experience people who speak, or type if you prefere in such a tone are generally uneducated, simple, and want to portray an image of power, and sophistication. In my opinion you have neither. You use words that are rather long and make you sound more foolish than you already seem, you are commenting on a game that you no longer play, therefore I would assume that you really have nothing else to occupy your time. Be that female company or otherwise.

Again, talk like my English teacher as much as you want, but it get's you no respect from me personally, and it doesn't seem like you are getting respect from anyone else.

DeletedUser

This isn't a PnP thread. It's a question. You can talk in your prefered tone all you want, however in my experience people who speak, or type if you prefere in such a tone are generally uneducated, simple, and want to portray an image of power, and sophistication. In my opinion you have neither. You use words that are rather long and make you sound more foolish than you already seem,

you are commenting on a game that you no longer play, therefore I would assume that you really have nothing else to occupy your time. Be that female company or otherwise.

I already Told you I was quiting. I quit gamma too.

As far as I can tell, this is purely self-projection.. interesting theory though. Typing intelligently = Retarded in real life.. you should submit that to a Newspaper or something!

DeletedUser3288

And as for having others fight for you, that's funny.. Do you mean the same way you got DoA to attack the aforementioned siege when your 234 members couldn't deal with it yourselves against the Biremes of what, 20/30 players? ;)

Isnt that what allies are for?

The reason we needed their help is because killa being a noob posted that we was being conquested in a part of the forum that most people didnt read. Therefore most people only found out when there was 12 hours left to go, and as the majority of our alliance are in 45/55 which is over 12 hours away by LS. DOA kindly helped us out.

I tihnk you will find out of the 1200 LS that attacked the majority were huns.

Oh and it is obvious we can attack. As Fenris found out when he tried to conquor Jabba's city and soon found 1500 LS heading his way :)