Bones and Skulls

• Thread starter DeletedUser43592
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Smashing, if you could merge your quadruple-post, that'd be much appreciated.

DeletedUser41456

What i have learned in the externals..is that you (Daizan) talks a lot.....starts stuff...then you let your teammates handle the mess you made..

you are a clown...afraid of war..

straight up.

Word of advice...nothing is more bada** than someone that talks a lot and still wins.

Like ME.

DeletedUser41456

@Sedai

Sounds a lot more dramatic if people read it in segments lol.

DeletedUser41456

Daizan is done in this server.

He won't join..

everything has to be "perfect" for him..."world speed...etc ...etc."....

Garbage player.

Total fake prick.

He's a total NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your lips around that meat is cute?

Usually players that actually are experienced and have good stats don't talk a lot of **** and aren't annoying as **** and are actually nice and give words of advice.. You're apparently not one of those players seeing how you double post non stop which is extremely annoying, talk **** like its your hobby then expect people to actually like you for your "words of advice". Your the definition of immature.

Let me add that Daizan, would most likely SmashonYou

Thank you for your time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

Daizan vs Me would me a slaugther..be real...

BTW i Hope my team comes after you...but only after we take control of a few oceans.......This GoldLemur guy is a problem...i want to point this out now while we can.

DeletedUser47121

I have to agree with GoldLemor on this,i dont like Daizan too much either but boy are you annoying.

DeletedUser

Your right about one thing, I am a problem. Thank you and good luck with your team coming after me, I have fellas lined up to take bullets for me. Who would take a bullet for you though, counting on "your team" to back you up.

DeletedUser41456

I don't need people to take bullets for me..usually i'm so bored i join teams that are so outnumbered just so i can get some damn action....the reality is you are a clown with a fake name just cuz you were scared DEB would RIM you if you kept your name..so you have a shiny new IGN

DeletedUser

Fake name ? Actually, my ingame name is the same. Maybe you should do some research, why don't you rim me instead of DEB, talk about fake yet you count on other players to do your dirty work. Yet your soooooo good.

I'm done arguing with you, if I,wanted to talk trash I'd make a thread for it, sorry for derailing this alliances thread, well, not like it was me who derailed it.

DeletedUser41456

We were arguing? I didn't know...All i said is that you were garbage.

DeletedUser41456

I thought that was a worldwide fact...that you were garbage..

You smell like it.

DeletedUser

I suck at grepolis yet I've won 3 worlds and competed in 4 world wonder races. I've conquered countless cities and have topped ranks in many worlds, without using more than 500 gold per world. I don't ask people to take bullets for me but that fact that they would shows just how loyal my friends are. I'd rather have friends that would take bullets for me than friends that would turn on me at the drop of a hat.

DeletedUser

i really think this is not place or time for such discussions.