Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser40768

GHOST DIVISION- Sink. Well they have 140 players total between their alliance and their academy. That would be ok, if they weren't spread thin across the 4 core oceans. Most of them are too far away to support each other, and there a quite a few players that are really secluded from the rest of the alliance. They are looking very vulnerable right now, don't really see them lasting very long once BP ends.

Awoken Problem-Float for now. There core is a lot better than that of GHOST DIVISION, which can be a bit surprising considering they are near the alliance cap. They are mainly based in ocean 45, and there leadership appears to understand how to limit recruiting and diplomacy. The only issue I see is that they are wedged in between 3 other top 12 alliances, with Impact, Bones and Skulls, and The Saints surrounding them. Lords of Conquest is also very close to them, so it looks like diplomacy will be key to their longevity in this world.

Phoenix Rising- Float. Phoenix Rising is based solely in ocean 54. I am not really sure if you can say they have a very strong core, as they seem to be evenly distributed in clusters across ocean 54. I don't really think they need to specify any acts of war, any alliance worth their salt knows what actions would justify one :D I think they will do fine in ocean 54, they don't have to worry about Shadow Fighters as they have a pact with IMMORTALS, who haven't really shown much activity at all after the 1st day. The only other alliance they might need to worry about in 54 is Supernatural East.

Bones and Skulls- Float. They are probably the best alliance in the top 5. Bones and Skulls has a solid core base mainly in 55, they are also leading in ABP, DBP, and total BP, although BP hasn't ended yet. Seems that they had a nice run in Paros from what I understand, and they very well could do the same here in Pandosia. They are pretty much the only top 12 alliance with a strong presence in 55.

The Empire- Float. The Empire has a strong presence in the lower half of ocean 45, where other than a few Buccaneer cities, no top 12 alliance has visible presence in the area. There is no noticeable competition in there vicinity, so as long as their leadership is strong they will float for quite awhile.

Impact- No comment.

The Saints- Sink. The Saints are based mainly in ocean 44, and have a strong presence in 45. The two main problems for these guys is that their group in 45 and their group in 44 are isolated from one another by the cores of Lord of Conquest and Awoken Problem. Having so many members separated by many islands of other alliances is not the way you want to start off. The other problem I see them having is that they have to much dead weight, they have 9 players with less than 1000 points. Those players should be kicked out and then could even be placed with more active and helpful players. This can also suggest weak leadership, as they are condoning the lack of activity and growth from a good portion of their players.

Supernatural East- Float. Supernatural East has a presence solely in ocean 54, with just about every player in the eastern half of the ocean. The competition in their part of the ocean is very limited. It looks very likely that they could end up fighting Legion and pick off some Ghost Division cities in the process. If the leader is as good as he wrote in the profile, then they should do well. Again, this alliance also has some players who probably need the boot.

GHOST DIVISION II- See GHOST DIVISION.

Lords of Conquest- Sink. Weren't they the alliance that had 2 pacts on Day 1, probably 3+ now that they have an academy. I am sorry but having 3 pacts shows the rest of the world and anyone looking to join a few things. One it shows you are not looking to expand, and that you are trying to avoid wars. Two it makes your pacts seem meaningless to others since you are open to getting them before BP, at a period when you can't help them or tell if the pact will be beneficial. It makes it look like you are desperate to gain protection, which also suggest you don't have enough faith in your own alliance. It also suggests you don't feel comfortable without having strength in numbers against an opponent. Three it can encourage simming and lack of activity, because there is nothing to do when you have so many cities you can't attack. They got a low average points for a Day 1 alliance, and there low member count isn't very impressive considering they have 34 players in the academy.

Legion- Sink. Now Legion could have some potential. Even though they have a name probably seen on every server, unlike many alliances in Pandosia, they don't have any pacts. Their main problems however, are that they are in oceans 44, 45, 55, 54 and 64. Not only are they spread thin, but they also have a decent chunk of dead weight. This and the fact that they have 28 cities in ocean 54, all of which are right in between Phoenix Rising and Supernatural East, could be the signs of an early exit.

The Buccaneers- Float. A group of experienced players who have played with each other previously, they snuck into the top 12 even after starting 2 days after the world opened. Their core is located in the northwest region of Ocean 45. They appear to be very active for the most part, and there are no top 12 alliances near their core. The only issue here is that some of there players are very far away from the core. A few are surrounded by The Empire, another is surrounded by Supernatural East, and another is surrounded by Impact and Phoenix Rising members. But like I said they are an experienced alliance, so they should know how to defend there cities well.

DeletedUser29152

+rep
Still hoping to find the 2 pacts of Lords of Conquest but I guess they are too coward to say
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_newif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

Looking at the oceans i think there will be 4-5 alliances in the top 12 that will be left after the first few months...just by who each alliance will have to fight in their own core to take control of their base...ill do a top twelve after the same ocean wars are done..

DeletedUser

I thought No Comment meant that was your alliance, or possibly the alliance you were applying to, so perhaps that is the reason. The other possibility is that they want to say sink but they are afraid you will rim them if they do.

For my money the odds are that any particular alliance currently in existence will sink eventually, as has been pointed out it is really rare for an alliance to both start the server and win the server without a name change, and I would add that even if there isn't a name change even a healthy alliance will have a large number of members turn over from day 1 to 7WW. Could one of these 12 beat the odds? Sure, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Why is noone comenting us :rolleyes::rolleyes:
and u guys havent gaved me + yet :p

I'll just do a quick one for you ;)
Impact - Swim Includes a lot of players with the potential to go far in this world. They have a very strong compact area in the borderlines of Ocean 44 and 54, however 5-6 members are pretty far from this area. They have the highest average points so far and a decent amount of players. The only threat I see happening in the future will be coming from Terrahawks in Ocean 44, no offence to Lords of Conquest and other alliances in that Ocean. I think that you guys will do well in Ocean 44.

DeletedUser16429

I thought No Comment meant that was your alliance, or possibly the alliance you were applying to, so perhaps that is the reason. The other possibility is that they want to say sink but they are afraid you will rim them if they do.

For my money the odds are that any particular alliance currently in existence will sink eventually, as has been pointed out it is really rare for an alliance to both start the server and win the server without a name change, and I would add that even if there isn't a name change even a healthy alliance will have a large number of members turn over from day 1 to 7WW. Could one of these 12 beat the odds? Sure, but I wouldn't bet money on it.
well obviously you're misinformed.... I was in GrepoHugs and yes we changed our name(monthly) but we did last from day 1 and won.

DeletedUser23384

Top 12 {Lane will kill us if we dont ;)}

Awoken Problem: Second highest average and highest points not bad, however bp ends tomorrow ets see how they fair. Reached max players when we all thought both Ghost Divisions would first, shame on you :p Recognise some players, some good team mates and some solo players. Also a guy who likes to run his mouth on forums, surprised he hasn't said anything here yet. You know who you are :p ~Float~

Phoenix Rising: Founder seems like an alright guy, and knows what he is doing. Average abit lower than some in top 12 but the ones around 1800 are all only a few points apart. Cant see anyone I recognise but they have a solid base in 54. ~Swim~

GHOST DIVISION: An academy on the second day I believe, tragic. Don't recognise anyone there and I want them to prove my assumption wrong seeing as there average isnt too bad but with their founder on my island I can't see much going right ;) ~Sink~

Bones and Skulls: Solid group of guys I believe coming here from a different world not just a premade. Slightly smaller average, only advise can be is to trim the fat. Good core and only 'Slap' as a top 12 in their Ocean except for bits and pieces of other top twelves. Have an academy where if they trimmed the fat they wouldn't need. ~Float~

The Empire: Recognise some players. Branded MRA at the start and have reached there cap which tells the story. In 45 so wish them luck against AP and Buccaneers although i don't think even that can help them (and I am quite lucky) ~Sink~

Impact: Packed full of noobs should have sunk already ;) JK my alliance no comment

The Saints: In 44 mainly with some good alliances, but abit spread out. Low Average and don't see anyone that I know. ~Float~ but only for a few week until stragglers are taken then ~Sink~

Supernatural East: 4 Sister alliances/pacts and I though GD were bad. Nuff said ~Sink~

The Buccaneers: Full of alot of good players starting late and doing well. Good average for starting late but not up there atm. Feel sorry for The Empire having to deal with these guys and AP. ~Swim~

Legion: They haven't specified what type of Legion or a number, I'm disappointed to say the least. Don't recognise anyone but first to get a second city, although that will not prove anything just thought I would give them some merit :p A generous ~Float~

Slap: What an odd name, I would like a player to tell me how long it took their leaders to brain storm this and what was suggested and thrown out. SPARTANS, 300 or some kinda of alliance name related to Greece would have been better than 'Slap' and they are terrible names. Average isn't bad but I don't know anyone. I think you are BnS food, sorry truth hurts. Maybe if you change your name they will go easy but I can't promise a thing. ~Sink~

GHOST DIVISION II: Same as GD ~Sink~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

the loud mouth annoying forum poster is surely not from awoken but smashing from BnS

DeletedUser23384

Awoken have hercules, a loud mouth. Looks like we have 2 yay -_-

buddy1971

Phrourach
Slap: What an odd name, I would like a player to tell me how long it took their leaders to brain storm this and what was suggested and thrown out. SPARTANS, 300 or some kinda of alliance name related to Greece would have been better than 'Slap' and they are terrible names. Average isn't bad but I don't know anyone. I think you are BnS food, sorry truth hurts. Maybe if you change your name they will go easy but I can't promise a thing. ~Sink~

that monkey just may HIVE FIVE BnS up side the head ... and there also may be more experience then meets the eye

buddy1971

Phrourach
Bones and Skulls: Solid group of guys I believe coming here from a different world not just a premade. Slightly smaller average, only advise can be is to trim the fat. Good core and only 'Slap' as a top 12 in their Ocean except for bits and pieces of other top twelves. Have an academy where if they trimmed the fat they wouldn't need. ~Float~

them ol bones appear to be wrapping an MRA around 4-5 good players but this is GREPOLIS and strange things happen
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif