Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser47366

Wow XpertGreek, +rep for sure. Very well thought out and to make a top 12 at this point in the World actually worth it, you took the alliances early location into affect. Well done mate!

DeletedUser

great analytical mind, not just an opinion, but also justifies it well!
+rep

DeletedUser30636

i feel i need to explain my stats, im going by a different username in Nysa and before that it was a while since my last world

DeletedUser

I figured that much Shrefty since I know you are a great leader and player... keep in mind what I said about having a powerful friend.

DeletedUser

Shrefty, a leader. Wow, taking on a whole new look aren't we Shrefty from back then in the old days. Good luck to your alliance Shrefty and good job Xpert on that Top 12, but honestly, only 2 alliances will be here in about 4 weeks. Usually people say none will be there in 3 months but that statement seems to have changed nowadays.

DeletedUser30636

Shrefty, a leader. Wow, taking on a whole new look aren't we Shrefty from back then in the old days. Good luck to your alliance Shrefty and good job Xpert on that Top 12, but honestly, only 2 alliances will be here in about 4 weeks. Usually people say none will be there in 3 months but that statement seems to have changed nowadays.

thanks gold, glad we could mend our bad history.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it bad history, it was just our alliances that didn't get along wasn't it ? I can't remember, it was a while ago. Anyways, back on topic. I believe the only alliances that'll be here in a month or two are AP, a possible Impact ( Sorry but its usually the ones that have a good rep that have something happen to end in disband or merge ), and Death Before Dishonor. The rest will sink, or they'll just not be a top contender anymore.

DeletedUser29152

4.) Lord of Conquest-
Abp: 10th
DBP: 8th

Verdict- sink, they have 2 pacts within 48 hours and they get as many players as they can...May have academy soon though...we shall see. Bad diplomacy ....and 3 leaders

who are their two pacts?

DeletedUser45115

= JAVARDOS LUSITANOS = The best ally xD
Im waiting for some friends of mine and then the ally will be completed with 7/8 members haaaahha xDDDD

DeletedUser29152

hmm i can't believe you guys judge an alliance's future by their past and how they run themselves. We all know what you need to survive is a really kick name.

1 GHOST DIVISION - 7/10 they may swim but will lose their rank. maybe if they didn't use all caps they would have gotten an 8/10

2 Awoken Problem - 1/10 doesn't make sense. Sink

3 Phoenix Rising - 10/10 Bad name. Screw swimming these guys will fly.

4 Lords of Conquest - 2/10 This world is a revolt world. Sink

5 Bones and Skulls - 5/10 - Meh really doesn't hit me. float

6 Impact - 7/10 short and to the point swim.

7 The Shadow Fighters - 4/10 kinda sounds like an 8 year old named them. sink

8 The Saints - 6/10 not a bad name but what on earth are you doing in a war game? float

9 The Dogs of War - 5/10 kind of basic word choice. float

10 The Empire - 1/10 now you guys aren't even trying. anchor

11 IMMORTALS - 6/10 all caps is a no-no and as they say in Game of Thrones "Valar Morghulis" Float

12 Death Before Dishonor - 8/10 A more original name, you probably may die but your name rocks. Swim

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Hmm...666
e3aa53d001.jpg

But still a thumbs up hehe

Last edited:

DeletedUser21990

A bit early for top 12 due to bp still being on, only way an alliance can sink right now if they have some crazy internal issues, but I guess half the fun is speculation;).

Regardless Kudiwa's one made me chuckle so +rep

Edit: Or a least I would but need to spread it around first.

DeletedUser41456

They are not...most of paros BL that are playing here i think are with Irdin/Bow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9267

Yeap, none of the names in Legion are from Paros.

Speaking of top 12 the newcomers will give anyone a run for their money or gold:)

Good luck to you(newcomers), May Zeus have mercy on the rest of Pandosia:D

DeletedUser46838

Ranking is based off the ranking in game

1.) ghost divisions- playing catch up in avg
2.) awoken problems- Stogus is one of their problems
3.) any alliance with rising in their name will swim
4.)lord of Conquest- when an elite alliance attacks you, you'll probably change your name to serf of revolt