The Best and the worst of Pandosia

DeletedUser

so apparently im the worse player on grepo now ? :D
although you weren't specific about the name..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, this thread is interesting, so Im either the best on the forums or the worst, either way you guys are crazy :)

DeletedUser

Best alliance: The Buccaneers
Worst Alliance: Beast Mode (dont like the name)
Best Player: LETHALEE (#1 in ABP, that s what really counts)
Worst Player: GoldLemur ( #2563 in ABP - Please understand that crowns dont make you a good player it s just and only ABP)
Best Forum Personality: Joseph Nieve, WoodooHunter, StrategosAutokrator (too many to count)
Worst Forum Personality: GoldLemur (Another version of Nodcrush, a total spammer)

DeletedUser

DarkCaver, you don't even know me. Do you know my recent experience ? No, did I say that having a crown makes me the best player ever. No. So do me a favor and shut the up. Or better yet, meet me on the field, your opinions don't effect me.

DeletedUser22115

first of all i think im the funniest
images

GoldLemur didnt you and your tough guy act leave??? :p
images

DeletedUser

Anybody else notice how he won't comment unless he has a picture to go with it. :p

DeletedUser22115

From what i know of, I have round 500 posts and about 50-100 have pictures in it, i didnt know it was a crime to post pictures :). Guess i should get the forum admin to lock me up or something. Forum Rule No.1 No Pictures. Check my other posts you will see quite alot without pictures.

I just realised there isnt a picture in this post. :)

DeletedUser

I hate to intrude, me being a lowly n00b, but I've read a lot of the forum recently and I have counted about a dozen times that GoldLemur has basically said "come at me bro" and then another half a dozen where he has made excuses for being terrible (no offense) mainly that this is a revolt world. My suggestion is the GoldLemur attacks one of the people who mocks him and shows how good he is. If you are terrible at revolt and still win then that is even more impressive! I should say that being good at Grepolis is no ecuse for being really irritating, again no offense.

DeletedUser

DarkCaver, you don't even know me. Do you know my recent experience ? No, did I say that having a crown makes me the best player ever. No. So do me a favor and shut the up. Or better yet, meet me on the field, your opinions don't effect me.
So you take back your own words on the crowns and your colonization and stuff, it s a good thing, it makes you slightly improve yourself :)

However, it s not difficult to know a crowny simming spammer like you, is it? :)

DeletedUser22115

You shouldnt have came back and started an argument Mr.Lemur as it seems you are once again (Drum Roll Please)

Losing!!!

DeletedUser40768

Do you know how many times you have bashed people and call them noobs, or better yet told them that you would beat them in a fight in game? I even found a post where you said you were the best, only took looking through less than 10 to find one.

Hehe ... In my head I'm at the top. :)

You really think you have a chance against me, where are you in Pandosia, your city could be a good place to put my pocket change at. TKJ, I'm not sure why you keep coming back here since you obviously have nothing left to say but sigh loudly and say that it's boring. Take your boredom somewhere else.

Teddy bear, look for me in Pandosia please, I would like to rim you if you don't mind :)

There are about 100 comments or yours of that nature, but just for my concern of hurting anyone's eyes after reading so many of your posts I have narrowed it down to 2 :)

I hate to intrude, me being a lowly n00b, but I've read a lot of the forum recently and I have counted about a dozen times that GoldLemur has basically said "come at me bro" and then another half a dozen where he has made excuses for being terrible (no offense) mainly that this is a revolt world. My suggestion is the GoldLemur attacks one of the people who mocks him and shows how good he is. If you are terrible at revolt and still win then that is even more impressive! I should say that being good at Grepolis is no ecuse for being really irritating, again no offense.

GoldLemur does not care about other's opinions he has stated, so your words of wisdom will have no effect on him other than to provoke his ego yet again. I think you have counted wrong, he has about 200 posts in this Pandosia forums and has less than 10 posts that sound like a rational human being trying to have a mature conversation :D

By the way Lemur, with each post you make in this forum you are just further cementing the reasons that you have been nominated for the Worst Forum personality by countless people in this thread.

DeletedUser

The problem with this is that I think Goldilocks doesn't have the balls to attack anyone.

Goldi, I think you should return and show us what you've got. I will send you resources to help you build up. I'm sure others will too.

And don't worry about being stuck in a rim alliance. You have two crowns. You don't even need an alliance.

DeletedUser

None taken. Sir Noel, if you feel like punching me in the face, then go ahead and do it, I'll even give you my address. Kuriants, your annoying. Njoob, I tell everyone, I'm not taking this world or any revolt world seriously. I'll show you in a conquest world that doesn't have speed 1 settings. Joseph, like I said before, get off my male reproductive organ. I have enough people riding it already. All aboard !!

DeletedUser

If you want, you could attack me. I am 9:30 hours away by FTS, but that shouldn't be a problem for a pro like you. Also, I am only 3000 points and practically brand new to the game, so it really shouldn't be a problem. This is also my first revolt world, so we are both equally bad at it :) I will tell my alliance not to send support, and we can duke it out the old fashioned way.

DeletedUser

None taken. Sir Noel, if you feel like punching me in the face, then go ahead and do it, I'll even give you my address. Kuriants, your annoying. Njoob, I tell everyone, I'm not taking this world or any revolt world seriously. I'll show you in a conquest world that doesn't have speed 1 settings. Joseph, like I said before, get off my male reproductive organ. I have enough people riding it already. All aboard !!

If you're not taking this world seriously, then why are talking trash in its forum?

DeletedUser22115

I'll be joining the next conquest world too, but I won't be making any threats towards you about me rimming you or anything as I think you have taken enough beating from this forum in the last day or two. I am not joining a conquest world to prove anything I'm joining because I enjoy playing and it was my first conquest system and my best world overall so far

DeletedUser

Joseph, like I said before, get off my male reproductive organ. I have enough people riding it already. All aboard !!

Lane the Mod, would you please turn this gold creature off, it s really getting out of control. :)