The Best and the worst of Pandosia

DeletedUser

No,but could you back up ANYTHING you say?! That's the reason this all started, you don't back up what you say!:Angry:

DeletedUser

I'm just repeating myself, exactly what can you back up Sir Noel ?

DeletedUser

I'm just repeating myself, exactly what can you back up Sir Noel ?

I never said anything that needs backing up, I said I wanted to punch you in the face and then asked you 2 perfectly reasonable questions.
You talked trash to some of the best players in Pandosia and called yourself better than them.

DeletedUser

You said you wanted to punch me in face, go ahead. Your obviously a kid, my guess is that your 13-14. I haven't trash talked the best players in Pandosia, none of the players I have trash talked are in the top 5 of the best players on Pandosia.

DeletedUser40768

If you're not taking this world seriously, then why are talking trash in its forum?

Well since he isn't committed in game, that means he has no one to talk to there. Which means the only place he can talk/bother people is out here :p Man they you go accusing me of riding you like a horsie, as if being called a copy cat by you wasn't enough :( You would be honored to have me riding you like a horsie, unfortunately for you I never would want to be that close to you :D Just because I am disagreeing with you doesn't mean I like you that much to be attached to your body parts. It is okay though, I know the only reason you keep on saying that is because you have no comebacks to what other says about you and you are just trying to change up the conversation :p

You said you wanted to punch me in face, go ahead. Your obviously a kid, my guess is that your 13-14. I haven't trash talked the best players in Pandosia, none of the players I have trash talked are in the top 5 of the best players on Pandosia.

Yet all of them are ranked higher than you, so everyone you have trash talked is better than you and that is all that matters when you are trying to belittle the success of others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, because points mean everything in Grepolis. Battle points and experience have NOTHING to do with it.

POINTS AREN'T THE SAME THING AS TALENT YOU IDIOT! A simmer can get 100000 points and I would be fine with taking them on with 20,000.

DeletedUser

I'm going to let my actions on the next conquest world speak for me. Funny to see you all try to gang up on me, yet none if you would take me by yourself.

DeletedUser

OK lemur, next conquest world, you and me. Neither of us call on our alliance. I only started playing two months ago, so if you lose you have no excuse.

DeletedUser

Yes, because points mean everything in Grepolis. Battle points and experience have NOTHING to do with it.

POINTS AREN'T THE SAME THING AS TALENT YOU IDIOT! A simmer can get 100000 points and I would be fine with taking them on with 20,000.

You mad bro ? LOL !!

DeletedUser

I'm going to let my actions on the next conquest world speak for me. Funny to see you all try to gang up on me, yet none if you would take me by yourself.

Look back on this thread, I made you an offer

DeletedUser22115

I think by trash talking their alliance mates and alliance is enough to annoy them in my opinion and the buccaneers have 2 top 5 players don't they and 1 of them is no.1 in abp also

DeletedUser

Hahaha, stormguy, if I sent you an attack, even if it were a powerful attack, that would give you a complete 9 hours to just build your defense and wait.

DeletedUser

That would be why you would send waves of attacks, or at least I think that is what you should do. Like I said, I'm new to the game

DeletedUser

Waves, all landing still in 9 hours, by CS it would be a full day. SirNoel, I accept.

DeletedUser

Well, if you time your attacks well enough then they will all land within seconds of each other, giving me no time to rebuild. I will not be calling on my alliance so you won't have to worry about me being stacked

DeletedUser

You mad bro ? LOL !!

YES, I hate it when people just say things things about how strong and correct and awesome they are and don't say or do anything to back it up, but now, when the next conquest world comes, we can all see how a noob who's new to the game does against the Lemur.