Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser41036

d0mo now thats not true

The WW was a good race SG and BE went right to the wire or do you not remember it that way?

Any way this forum has been a good read hope all my old friends are doing well

All the best Tom

Yeah Tom it was interesting wonder race for lighthouse. But it was only because last minute SG/Phoenix merge and excellent wonder preparation and organisation by SG leaders (meta, mioune, blade and others).
And although SG and Phoenix merged for wonders we were still around 2/3 of BE size. We managed to take early lead but were not able to keep the pace with whole BE going for lighthouse.

It was miracle that SG + Phoenix managed to do what we did.

Nevertheless it was interesting world :)

DeletedUser

Welcome back all BE and SG. I started to like this world already seeing all familiar names again. This thread made some popularity and im glad that awareness of Meta's plague is will known by now. In Actium we had some bad leaders thats for sure( legendshankly) and he was well played and outsmarted by all other leaders at that time ( Razvan/Meta/JT). We thought we had good solid pact with SG but JT gave them sweeter deal to break our pact in bad timing while fighting BE. Result we were fighting 3 alliances and lost the juice to build.

Grepolis came along way since early worlds, in upsilon it was basic and simple, build and stay away of trouble then get your wonders.
in recent worlds it is all done by stealing and conspiring without sending any attacks. Actium was boring (super tactical)because nobody attacked any wonder at all, all they did was to request supplies from enslaved alliances between 4th-9th ranked. Who managed to get more juice built the wonders.

We SG lost wonder race(upsilon) because we lost 1 wonder city to TSC overnight, then new council from (greek terror merge) joined TSC with 3 more cities. I was very annoyed and left and created my own alliance. If he keeps blaming me then he only needs an excuse to justify his weak foresight. I joined them back after (truffi) promised to deal with it but he didnt so i left them again.

just for the record and to correct Meta, I left SG in wonder race in Upsilon because of a personal problem with (Nerf), other leaders couldn't control 2 council members went rogue. The fate of Wonders were sealed and TSC were very professional players.

SG are by far way behind in grepolis compared to BE or TSC or The Prophets(Achilles). They have 3-4 decent attackers but the rest are regular players. This world early predictions will be between BE super play Vs Meta wickedness. I will bet my money on JT ofc.

DeletedUser41753

Hey Meta--That the best you can do is call me a drunk? I quit this game because of you and your dirty play. Your word is useless. You talk of "Honor", whilst stabbing one in the back. You lead a little pack of devoted followers and that is it. You talk much but do little. You cannot even take a city without others help. Face it, you got nothing but this game. This is the last time I will post of check in grepo forums, so your pathetic replies will be wasted on deaf ears. Get out of the basement for a while and enjoy the sunshine! RL is really wonderful!

Hey Malindi--Quit mascarading as me. I play as Boris and I do not need to use another name or account. There is only one Boris the cat.

DeletedUser

Boris, just tell me this: who was the only guy who did not attacked you when you left? Me :) I never wanted any town of yours because of the respect :) But, I guess you forgot that :)

Djsof, you are twisting the truth again :p

DeletedUser

djsof - I don't even remember you from Upsilon. Where were you again?

Now if we(Enigma) were in desperation, wouldn't you think it would be me or iso "vigorously" defending meta? Cmon buddy use that noggin of yours.

I've been reading these posts with a grain of salt. Besides, I think Ash hit on the head earlier about this whole ordeal. So no need to comment further.

^^ What he said ;)

DeletedUser

spelling correction

Lol Baldie,

It's not going to work man, we'll trust BE until they tell us different or the first attack gets launched against us.

Until 1 of those things happen, we're just going to laugh every time you try to make us paranoid.

Bet the fishes are getting worried though, so keep it up. :)

I notice jason has quietened down a bit too, must be those cities he's losing. :D

DeletedUser42857

MetaMan looks happy enough with life tbh.. (if a little younger than i imagined)
1212440.jpg

DeletedUser

Most of the ladies i have met who were under fire screamed less hard than you did in the past.
If Gunnelnoob and Isnoob2 would be king and queen of this world it would be called Eubnoobia or Noobeubea.

And we'll have the crowns soon enough ;)

DeletedUser32487

Hello, hello....

I couldn't resist staying away any more, this reminds me of old Actium days. I stand by Djsof and his many comments. One fact needs to be aired; part of the reason Illu lost was because towards the end BE and SG had few of our leaders/players set up to sabotage our chances in WW.

Djsof, glad to see you back hear mate.

DeletedUser

Hello, hello....

I couldn't resist staying away any more, this reminds me of old Actium days. I stand by Djsof and his many comments. One fact needs to be aired; part of the reason Illu lost was because towards the end BE and SG had few of our leaders/players set up to sabotage our chances in WW.

Djsof, glad to see you back hear mate.

hello old friend.
its good to see you here too, if you like to play Dyme with us, please pm me. We are top alliance there with best rank in all aspects.
I promise you a clean WW victory with 0% conspiracy and 0% charity wonders resources. I think we can hook you up with a decent account.

DeletedUser

hello old friend.
its good to see you here too, if you like to play Dyme with us, please pm me. We are top alliance there with best rank in all aspects.
I promise you a clean WW victory with 0% conspiracy and 0% charity wonders resources. I think we can hook you up with a decent account.

Sounds like a recruitment scam:eek:, from a fraud enterprise.

Sorry but OJ is mine,so hands off:d

Get a room fighter. Ofc to fight.:D

DeletedUser

Not sure why you find it necessary to comment on every post of mine;)
It was not for you.

DeletedUser

(BE )the fake ones are falling apart. 4 players just ghosted out . It seems that my post has made some damage and the wise ones started another world away from Meta. (Mac/fazer and many others ) so nobody comes here telling fake story of RL issues .

DeletedUser38465

Don't flatter yourself.

This was consequence of HERT and HHs running operations together. :)

Some people fold under intense pressure like that, or not able to manage it so they go out that way.