Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace,here is the way Erik gets abp from internals:D
[report]92e6a7b3d327998e2fec757eecc532df[/report]

so that got him what, 2500 abp, maybe 3000.. that doesnt account for 1.5 million..

Erik picked up 60k during that op. nothing major for someone with 120 cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20948

I am sorry Gunny but you have been okay in my book until this comment...wipe your eyes and get over it. HERT/RTHE were once in a position where Fish, BE and EBC were hammering them. Sure they may have turned highly defensive but they still survived well! Now the tables are turned and through EBC's bad politics they have ended up inthe position HERT once had. So suck it up and build more birs becuase we are ready to roll again :D

my eyes are fine ;) I see no bad politics, who could have forseen anything that has happened in this world? did you? thought so ;)

DeletedUser

so that got him what, 2500 abp, maybe 3000.. that doesnt account for 1.5 million..

Erik picked up 60k during that op. nothing major for someone with 120 cities.

Lol
60k nothing major:D
and the fact we were attacking a bunker does not count for you?:D
Oh I forgot,you have to say something bad,lol

DeletedUser

its a numbers game tea ;) 3 alliances to 1 and you just managed it, you'd never take a ww city off us :D
Dont be a child gunny,HERT have been attacked in 3 front from the 3 big alliance and didnt say nothing about that

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Can you really compare the taking of one city, on an island HERT have ringed, deap deap in your heartland, with taking a city on an EBC ringed island deap in their heartland.

Thats like me saying because i once scored a goal against Nigel Martyn I should play for England.

Nice city take, impressive participation from the HERT guys shows you have a lot of actives, but lets not dress it up as more than it is. It was a take from deap in HERT territory on a ringed island, surrounded by red.

There is no way you can compare that to taking a city on an EBC WW island, nor can you even claim it as any sort of precursor.

But like i say, good participation from Hert and Titan though.

It is all math nothing more so yeah i can easy say taking this city or a WW one from EBC is same.
In fact it wil be much easier because my crew had fun and its not easy to open people eyes to show a 40k or 80k bir bunker is not hard to break so is a 8k FTS bunker behind a wall 26.
Only need some preparation and be asure that founders / leaders wish to wake up 5min urlier to participate, i know that day i wil not call gunnel for the job.

DeletedUser20948

It is all math nothing more so yeah i can easy say taking this city or a WW one from EBC is same.
In fact it wil be much easier because my crew had fun and its not easy to open people eyes to show a 40k or 80k bir bunker is not hard to break so is a 8k FTS bunker behind a wall 26.
Only need some preparation and be asure that founders / leaders wish to wake up 5min urlier to participate, i know that day i wil not call gunnel for the job.

go on show us when we had 40k birs in there? :D

DeletedUser

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, guys thats just 1 city take, and look at these boasters, sounding like they have already won the world.

Heres how the war stands actually:-

HERT VS EBC= HERT-26 EBC-61
RTHE VS EBC= RTHE-2 EBC-33
Titan VS EBC= Titan-5 EBC-8

So the total stands at HERT Coalition( HERT+RTHE+Titan)-33 EBC-102.:eek:

And thats how you determine hows the war going in grepo.;)

DeletedUser

The whole argument about the one city loss is the same as taking a WW city, is silly. It was a local battle with minimal consequences. The city was not defended by the entire alliance, and we did not send all our defence to one island city. It was however a good chance for everyone on our side to help defend a city being attacked and gain some DBP. The city was lost, but at a tremendous cost to the enemy (Hert, & Titan). Congratulations on your victory.

DeletedUser

Can you really compare the taking of one city, on an island HERT have ringed, deap deap in your heartland, with taking a city on an EBC ringed island deap in their heartland.

Thats like me saying because i once scored a goal against Nigel Martyn I should play for England.

Nice city take, impressive participation from the HERT guys shows you have a lot of actives, but lets not dress it up as more than it is. It was a take from deap in HERT territory on a ringed island, surrounded by red.

There is no way you can compare that to taking a city on an EBC WW island, nor can you even claim it as any sort of precursor.

But like i say, good participation from Hert and Titan though.

What this guy is sayin?Did u know that he have more than 20k troops on that city :eek:,or they havent share the forum with AG guys

DeletedUser42857

What this guy is sayin?Did u know that he have more than 20k troops on that city :eek:,or they havent share the forum with AG guys

Im saying that..

Hert taking a city, in the following situation:
1) on an island ringed by HERT members
2) Deep in HERT territory where they have short attack times
3) Outside of EBC territory where they have long support times

is totally different to the following situation
1) on an island ringed by EBH members
2) Deep in EBC territory where Hert have long travel times
3) Inside EBC territory where they have short support times

The conclusion that HERT taking a city deap in their own territory, means as a result they can easily take a city deap in EBC territory on a WW island is a poor conclusion to make.

Like I say, just because ive scored against an England Goalkeeper, doesnt make me good enough to play for england.

The silly thing is, most people were willing to offer HERT congratulations for participation levels, effectiveness, and taking a city, but you all went and ruined it by spouting nonsense like "if we can take a city in 35 surrounded by HERT players, we can take a WW city deep in EBC territory just as easily. "..

Apart from that, i didnt actually understand what you were saying.

DeletedUser

The conclusion that HERT taking a city deap in their own territory, means as a result they can easily take a city deap in EBC territory on a WW island is a poor conclusion to make.

Like I say, just because ive scored against an England Goalkeeper, doesnt make me good enough to play for england.

The silly thing is, most people were willing to offer HERT congratulations for participation levels, effectiveness, and taking a city, but you all went and ruined it by spouting nonsense like "if we can take a city in 35 surrounded by HERT players, we can take a WW city"..

this isnt something that havent happen ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, youve lost me with the double negative.

What the hell do u mean,for me is real simple,i get my attacks 16 H TT,so why Enigma havent the time to support that city,for my look,enigma bc is in favor in south, starting that some HERT player can't easy sent attack's or have enough fire power to revolt a city,do u check the map anytime ,i am spread out in 5 ocean mate(like some other's to,O35 is HERT Ocean yes,but is it in border of O36 enigma territory,this was a great takeover and Enigma guys did well defending it

DeletedUser

Dimspace and all you adversaries:
1. Have not seen any of you to use any of this arguments when HERT was under attack by enemies 3 times it's size.
2. All you guys play dumb by not mentioning the utter and total failure of yourself to take any of the 4 cities of Harcorecuban with every possible advantage in your side and deeper then Reddy city!
As well as the failure to retake the city I posses in an enigmatic island with 19 cops same island:d
and more deep too then the reddy city or same tt from the mass of HERT as Red had.
3. As I said for us it was a drill for ww busting,one city more one city less counts for nothing.
And the drill had good results regarding participation and coordination.
The "myth" of enigmatic turtles being unbeatable in narrow fronts fell:)
4. If you wish I can spam the forum with the declarations of our players where they reported half or more of their nukes intact;)
So,if I add the intact nukes it appears probable to break a ww city though defense will be double;)
5. City had a nice stack of almost 25k land,Reddy was online,so all happened in full view of you.
6. Not all defended reddy?
I would leave such an alliance;)

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace and all you adversaries:
1. Have not seen any of you to use any of this arguments when HERT was under attack by enemies 3 times it's size.

4. If you wish I can spam the forum with the declarations of our players where they reported half or more of their nukes intact;)
So,if I add the intact nukes it appears probable to break a ww city though defense will be double;)

I would leave such an alliance;)

1. When were hert under attack from enemies three times its size?

4. You dont allow for the fact that ocean 35 is in hert territory, short travel times, long support times, and favoured the attacker. Taking a WW island the situation will be reversed and will favour the defender.

When you send 1000 nukes, chances are the latter ones will come back intact.. What about the first 700?

DeletedUser42857

59 cities = 461220 abp = 7800 abp/city
erikwijmeersch
126 cities = 1604704 = 12700 abp/city

Apples and oranges.
Joined the game at different times
completely different locations and different enemies
one is a heavy gold user so progressed quicker than one who only uses advisors
different levels of internals and inactives to eat.
one threw £100+ at thracian conquest and had multiple HS, one only had 10-11
The fact is, more than half of your attacker of teh day awards came from internals. Fact.

If i run 13.12 100m without gold, and you run 9.97 with gold, whos the better runner. Your 9.97 might be quicker, but im happy with my 13.12

DeletedUser

Apples and oranges.

If i run 13.12 100m without gold, and you run 9.97 with gold, whos the better runner. Your 9.97 might be quicker, but im happy with my 13.12

What gold have with this,premiums work for all the same and no who use more gold,erik dont know what the word gold mean LoL,because like someone tell me,everything he touch turns in gold :)

DeletedUser

Gold in athletic sports is dopping?
If I am not wrong it is forbidden.
Do you dear dim know that HERT in it's initial stageswJANUARY) could not make war due to bad location while many of our players were still unsafe in West 55?
Our serious wars started at the start of Febbruary when BE attacked us.
Up to that point we were starved for bp due to the need to be cautious.
Do you dimspace and other pro cap propagandists know that attacker no 1 of the server has been in vm for over 9 weeks due to health and other rl issues?
More then anybody else among the higher ranks?
While you were racking bp at will?
Only after March 20 he was well and able to play as it should.
Don't tell me you started on March 21:d
the effort to downplay our founder is lame in extreme.
If someone would believe your words he must be the cleaner of every inactive in Eubea,a dictator,then a puppet,then a boy,then God knows what will invent your mind:d
one thing he ain't though:disrespecter of adversaries;)