Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser

Maynard got the city:D:D
Reports came through:D
All hail Inno and this sitty server,lol

DeletedUser20948

probably more once the main waves hit ;) enjoy rebuilding over 60k ls :D oh and the trans ;)

DeletedUser

Lol Morti,you know it was more then that;)
The ww busting drill was totally successful:)
Any other proof needed who is better?:)

Birs crashed,server crashed,reddy crashed:D

DeletedUser20948

Lol Morti,you know it was more then that;)
The ww busting drill was totally successful:)
Any other proof needed who is better?:)

Birs crashed,server crashed,reddy crashed:D

its a numbers game tea ;) 3 alliances to 1 and you just managed it, you'd never take a ww city off us :D

DeletedUser42857

ABP
Hert 550k
Titan 140k
RTHE 45k

DBP
EBC 1.1m

All over one city :D

but 1.1 MILLION attacking units lost taking one city. Thats gotta Hurt

DeletedUser

Raivo Piirsalu 2014-09-19 01:21
Out of 16 attacks 12 hit nothing, it's good practice before starting take wonders, lol

DeletedUser20948

not an alliance though its a whole chain of them :D so if you were to take them individually we are ;)

DeletedUser

Congrats to all HERT players and allies:)
Morti,are the future ww of EBC safe now?:D

DeletedUser

its a numbers game tea ;) 3 alliances to 1 and you just managed it, you'd never take a ww city off us :D

I am sorry Gunny but you have been okay in my book until this comment...wipe your eyes and get over it. HERT/RTHE were once in a position where Fish, BE and EBC were hammering them. Sure they may have turned highly defensive but they still survived well! Now the tables are turned and through EBC's bad politics they have ended up inthe position HERT once had. So suck it up and build more birs becuase we are ready to roll again :D

DeletedUser42857

Morti,are the future ww of EBC safe now?:D

Can you really compare the taking of one city, on an island HERT have ringed, deap deap in your heartland, with taking a city on an EBC ringed island deap in their heartland.

Thats like me saying because i once scored a goal against Nigel Martyn I should play for England.

Nice city take, impressive participation from the HERT guys shows you have a lot of actives, but lets not dress it up as more than it is. It was a take from deap in HERT territory on a ringed island, surrounded by red.

There is no way you can compare that to taking a city on an EBC WW island, nor can you even claim it as any sort of precursor.

But like i say, good participation from Hert and Titan though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair, RTHE's contribution was minimal. They appear to have slipped to #2 in the academy rankings below Titanomachia

I like titan though, small, efficient.. just like AG..

Besides the academy part ( we are not an academy..surely you of all people know how annoying it is to be called an academy when you aren't?!) i will say the admiration is returned by me to your alliance Dimmy.

DeletedUser

Dimspace,here is the way Erik gets abp from internals:D
[report]92e6a7b3d327998e2fec757eecc532df[/report]