Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser

Again bs replies and insults.
Dimspace,you are a hopeless case mate:)
there is no chance for a professional debate with you.
To say worthless while I prove exactly the contrary of your propaganda posts just shows you are either blind or dumb,or totally biased.
And instead you try to remove attention from the defeat with bs.

DeletedUser42857

You didnt prove anything to the contrary whatsoever.

I repeat, taking a city, deap in 35, surrounded by red, and losing 1m troops is in no way evidence that you would take a WW city in 37.47, 46, 56 with ease.

And you have said absolutely NOTHING in anyway, in the way of professional debate, to prove otherwise.

Which is why i reduced myself to teaboy jokes. Because if you really think taking a city surrounded by red in ocean 35, is the same as taking a WW city you are deluded.

As has been said before, good job on taking a city, good job on showing high level of participation within HErt and Titan (but what RTHE are doing god only knows), but you have to ruin it by then claiming it as some sort of proof that you could take a WW city with ease (And then backtracking and saying you have the "participation levels" to take a WW city, and you didnt really mean you could take a WW city with ease, but you had just practised the routine that would be needed to take a WW city"..

But thats what you do, make ridiculous assertions, backtrack, change your assertion, and then claim you never made the assertion in the first place. :D

There is no debate, professional or otherwise. Taking a city in 35 surrounded by red IS NOT proof you could take a WW city with ease. Never will be, never was, therefore, no debate.

You took one city.. Woohoo, and people were willing to give you credit for taking that one city, but no, you have to blow it all out of proportion with ludicrous propaganda, that you will be able to take WW cities with ease.

If your alliance want to believe that (and you), thats up to them, just dont tell me about it, because i dont believe it.

And dont even go down the route of accusing me of insults. I have happily ignored the repeated and not particularly funny dumbspace comments for some time now, and your alliance has repeatedly come on externals throwing around all manner of personal insults instead of addressing the points. Mind you dont break your windows with all them stones you throwing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

And you still havnt even answered my question of your claim that you were being attacked by an alliance three times your size.

When exactly where the hert group of

Hert, RTHE, Titan and the various other academies being attacked by an alliance three times their size?

Only after March 20 he was well and able to play as it should.

And again, Utter poppycock.

Erik had nearly 30 cities before i even conquered my 1st.

If you say it often enough

attacker no 1 of the server has been in vm for over 9 weeks due to health and other rl issues?
More then anybody else among the higher ranks?

More innacuracies. 51 days actually (7 weeks)

21/2 - 7/3
1/6 - 10/6
12/7 - 25/7
27/7 - 13/8

And thats just the 51 days without taking cities, being generous and calling those vm.

And actually wrong, I can name at least 1 player in the top 10 abp thats had longer off that that

I have nothing against you, persé or even HERT, i just get bored with the continual propaganda you spew that is so full of holes i could use it to drain my vegetables.. and then you accuse others of flawed propaganda. :D

DeletedUser

1. Have not seen any of you to use any of this arguments when HERT was under attack by enemies 3 times it's size.

If HERT was fighting 3 times its size,then we are definitely fighting 10 times of ours.
2. All you guys play dumb by not mentioning the utter and total failure of yourself to take any of the 4 cities of Harcorecuban with every possible advantage in your side and deeper then Reddy city!
As well as the failure to retake the city I posses in an enigmatic island with 19 cops same island:d
and more deep too then the reddy city or same tt from the mass of HERT as Red had.

Ah, look at sizes of the alliances we are fighting,you know how it goes. They will be taken in due time.We have taken cities from you earlier a lot of them & you know that.;)
3. As I said for us it was a drill for ww busting,one city more one city less counts for nothing.
And the drill had good results regarding participation and coordination.
The "myth" of enigmatic turtles being unbeatable in narrow fronts fell:)

lol,dnt you think its too early for a WW drill?or are you fooling the smaller players with your fairy tales?
4. If you wish I can spam the forum with the declarations of our players where they reported half or more of their nukes intact;)
So,if I add the intact nukes it appears probable to break a ww city though defense will be double;)

Seriously? well tell them to time it better next time.:D
5. City had a nice stack of almost 25k land,Reddy was online,so all happened in full view of you.

Yes,well done on that. I will give that to you.:)

6. Not all defended reddy?
I would leave such an alliance;)

Ha ha, thats cheap,try that to some MRA next time, we are a bunch of frnds having fun together, no matter how much you hate us.

DeletedUser

Again bs replies and insults.
Dimspace,you are a hopeless case mate:)
there is no chance for a professional debate with you.

Leave dumbspace for me ,i can handle him,but i dont know,what he think,with who he is fighting,get your A$$ over our core mate and u will feel the pain

DeletedUser42857

get your A$$ over our core mate and u will feel the pain

Whatcha gonna do? attack me from the Rim?

Contrary to common opinion, ocean 33 is NOT the core, never was, never will be.

Oh your core?

but hang on, the city take from EBH was proof that you could take a city from a EBH WW island, so on that basis, you should have absolutely no problem attacking me and taking a city in my core.. Even all the way from 33..

DeletedUser

Whatcha gonna do? attack me from the Rim?

Contrary to common opinion, ocean 36 is NOT the core, never was, never will be.

Than shut up,and stay in your core,u dont know nothing,only what someone tell's you,HERT and Enigma Bc have they own opinion,and dont say that it was in our core and u never can do it in they core,1 city is 1 city,close to enigma core and far away from the HERT north player,u see only the enigma way,but beeing realistic,even if they was going to bring the hole defenses there the city was gonna fall,I sent my attacks ,my longer was 15 hours and 30 min,player was online and have enough time to call for support,city was well stacked,11K sword,8K archer,6-8K hope 800 chariot's,150 peg,wall 25, for 15 hours enigma players should have enough time to sent there the hole defenses i think,since i send attacks from deep in O43 dont u think,4 ocean away so dont need your opinion here since you know nothing

DeletedUser46251

Sandy, 3 times our size was referring to BE, fishies, their twin alliances and you guys attacking us. A fair reflection i think..

Dim, why are you getting so excited on here about business that doesn't involve you?

In the immortal words of your favourite diva, "Zip it sprimpy" :D

DeletedUser42857

Trust me, im not excited. Takes much more than you, tea cup, tea boy and donkey kid to get me excited.

Throw in a couple of nuns, and maybe.

DeletedUser46251

Must just be highly strung then.

Just like your hero... Joan Collins :D

DeletedUser

NEWS!!!!!!!
Conquest by Enigma BC
V-dez127(Enigma BC) conquered erik0403 (erik)

Oh no:(
It is another erik:D

DeletedUser20948

13z6fcg.jpg

couldnt resist :D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Most important question, why does HERT needs a timeline connected with Enigma?
If i have to timeline my RL everytime a fly sits on my pizza i would have a lot, but to be fair i dont remember when flies sit on my food, although it happens often.

Dimspace timeline in eubea is have a voice in xternals and be part of a alliance nobody ever have met in battlefield.
Enigma Timeline in eub is fighting fake battles for a year, than first time the oportunity came to fight 5 against 1 they thought they were ready and now they back to there old tactics, turtled up, and just simming nd do there old fake battles.

Maybe a suggestion to all of us, we play the enigma game so we sure nobody gain anymore ABP or DBP and the surver wil stay alive another 5 years.