Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

If i was leader in Bns i would have declared war vs TLM a long time ago.

Paper Dragons need to be folded and tucked away.

Any war on this server has the pretty same end. Losers run to Repo lol
So it's not your best interest to start a war TLM vs B&S.
Unless you want to give us more players, so we could set 3rd alliance and hold all top-3.

This world is the world of the blind players.

Repo is going to win it by diplo and false friendship

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I repeat, when is the big battle going to kick off? Repo/Debt vs TLM/TLM I? Battle of the super alliances! Or are you in pact?

I think the fact my question has been ignored answers my question . . . . .

we have a pact, so can't fight each over.
Confirmed.

DeletedUser

I agree...means that TLM are straight up Pussies....next time RagBalls opens his mouth...well ....nevermind..his mouth is always full.

lol. you just keep on talking when no one is listening, huh? look here, any time u wanna drop flags and go, im down. any time u wanna bring your alliance on, im down. i think the diplomacy issues of our alliance have nothing to do with you, and will continue as such.

"if i was a leader in bns".. well you arent, and i have no problem understanding why.

DeletedUser47344

Im just hear to listen to the people who have died or still simming this world talk about it and moan....

Anybody got popcorn ???

DeletedUser

TLM are straight up pussies.
Just making it clear.
You are pussies.
hahahaha, man that whole angst-ridden series of posts is hilarious! this server is riddled with alliances being in bed together.

So here's my top 12, of sorts. You don't have to like it, in fact I suspect some may actually be upset by it. So if you're one to get easily upset by my list of truths, then please don't read it. While it's not a personal attack against any individual, I can't be held responsible for you becoming butthurt.

#12. Whoever wins this world will do so through diplomacy, not war. (Which is really anti-climatic.)

#11. Whoever wins this world will screw ALL of their pact mates. ("Oh yeah! We'll bring you guys into our alliance just before, or right after WW starts so we can all get the crown!" hahahaha, you're a sucker if you fall for this.)

#10. Whoever wins this world will do so only through their efforts to deceive. (Save for a very few alliances who are fighters.)

#9. The top 12 alliances of this world have few contenders because the pacts in place hinder any real growth and attempts at fighting against the status quo (or one another, apparently.)

#8. This isn't personal, don't be the crybaby who thinks I'm talking directly to him/her.

#7. I'll put more faith (and support!) into an alliance of 50 brutal players than I will into two alliances who think they need to hit the alliance cap in order to win.

#6. More alliance players doesn't automatically default your status to being a better alliance.

#5. More alliance players = greater opportunity to find and expose your weak links in the chain.

#4. Gold is a part of the game. Also, despite popular misconceptions, this game would still be free if players didn't buy gold. Inno Games is a corporation, not a fly-by-night organization with a shoestring budget. They could easily place ads in the game.

#3. Gold'ing yourself to the top 10 players doesn't mean you know more about playing the game than the rest of us. Nor does your collection of gold-acquired cities. Using gold only proves you're spending a lot more money to play the game than many other players. Although I'd use more gold if I could too, because who doesn't want to build an LS nuke in under 18 hours?

#2. I don't care who you think you are, stop trying to make me care because if I did I'd send you flowers and candies and I'm not so sure I'd like to wake up next to you.

#1. The past few worlds have been mired and filled with mouthpieces running their noise holes. What happened to the civility? I've only been playing Pandosia for a few weeks and there's seemingly nothing but noisy birds ruffling their feathers and sabre-rattling. Get over yourself, I certainly have because you ain't nothing special, son.

DeletedUser24285

Glute - it is great to hear a big xxx mouthing off. But yes, you are probably right - there has been some really outstanding diplomacy that has suffocated the Raptors and promoted the Pussies. But hey, there is more than one way of "skinning a cat". But, of course this is not a dead world yet!

DeletedUser27128

It is a dead world, unless TLM breaks their pact with Repo and goes to war with them.

DeletedUser

It is a dead world, unless TLM breaks their pact with Repo and goes to war with them.

TLM would lose this war, because they are outnumbered and have tensions with other neighbors. TLM would be surrounded by red dots.
Finally their best players would join Repo\Debt....

If you want to bring this world to live you have got to make a special pact by all alliances and heavily attack this MRA Repo. When it will be done, this special agreement shall be terminated and we can play this world and enjoy competition without rediculous RepoDebt MRA

At least TLM has some chance to try build WW.

Would you be so kind to ask what Black Ships, Silver Inverno and Bones and Skulls are doing here? Except sending their's best players to Repo?

DeletedUser

TLM would lose this war, because they are outnumbered and have tensions with other neighbors. TLM would be surrounded by red dots.

If you want to bring this world to live you have got to make a special pact by all alliances and heavily attack this MRA Repo. When it will be done, this special agreement shall be terminated and we can play this world and enjoy competition without rediculous RepoDebt MRA

Would you be so kind to ask what Black Ships, Silver Inverno and Bones and Skulls are doing here? Except sending their's best players to Repo?

that was tried but very few had the guts to join and with some inside help the attemp failed, now it appears that none of the remaining alliances want to go to war at all

DeletedUser

C'mon "fingers". your fingers now just click for VM. not good.
and all the talk about small group of hardcores(blah blah blah), maybe next time give me a ticket to hawaii too.

DeletedUser37522

C'mon "fingers". your fingers now just click for VM. not good.
and all the talk about small group of hardcores(blah blah blah), maybe next time give me a ticket to hawaii too.

You must have a spy in our alliance! how did you know we all went to hawaii?

DeletedUser

You must have a spy in our alliance! how did you know we all went to hawaii?
well just checked with the grepo baggage department, told me going to hawaii. Trying to stop them with a seastorm, hope you dont mind ;)

DeletedUser37522

well just checked with the grepo baggage department, told me going to hawaii. Trying to stop them with a seastorm, hope you dont mind ;)

that is fine, IRL we use airplanes. Sea Storm wont do anything. We all have happiness spells on though so Hawaii will be great

DeletedUser

that is fine, IRL we use airplanes. Sea Storm wont do anything. We all have happiness spells on though so Hawaii will be great
ahh i see, should have used myths, im a noob :(
anyways you fellas need to come back soon, missing all the fun :)

DeletedUser27128

#1. TLM is not at war with any major alliance, so a good war with Repo won't do any harm, unless of course you accept that they don't know how to fight/are simmers.

#2. Repo is not an MRA. Repo/Debt only have 10 more players than the TLM family, and I can guarantee, all of them are way better. Repo is full of experienced, ruthless fighting machines.

#3. TLM has some chance of building WWs, so do the others.

#4. Black Ships and Silver Inferno players have not left and joined Repo/Debt. Go see some stats before blabbering. As for Bones and Skulls, they have already demolished 2 alliances. And people are free to choose the alliance they want to be in, so if they didn't want to be in B&S anymore, its their choice.

After this, I ask you, WHAT IS TLM DOING?

DeletedUser

Whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa

People aren't doing what I want them to do....................they suck. they are this name and that name

whaaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa

I am not getting my way............ these people are ruining the world....... they all suck

whaaaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa

So many cry babies. get a life. Who cares who fights whom. Go out and fight someone. Who cares who wins the WW stage. If you care so much and think Repo/Debt Collectors are automatically winners..... TRY TO JOIN THEM........ instead of crying.

Last edited by a moderator: