Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

Very true that...Good luck with fending off the holding hands crew ha ha....

Oh love the name "kitchen sink" for an alliance though,sure someone more creative than me could do a profile for it!!..

DeletedUser

Bond, could you stop talking about past?
TODAY Killer Clowns is #26 alliance and not 12
TODAY TLM has a war with #8, #9 and #13
TODAY Black Ships vs #22
TODAY Silver Inferno vs #30 and #31
TODAY Bones&Skulls vs #9

Bones and Black Ships deliver players to Repo, TLM dont

If you wan to talk about past, TLM destroyed Buccaners (#2) and Plan B (#9), they were such pussies, so ran to us and that's what makes me sad.
I want my alliance get rid of those ex-Buccaneers players and only one thing how it can be done, whole server have to atack us, so those pussies will leave Pandosia finally and let us the core Repo players get what we deserve a crown and victory.

And take your jumpers KarasUtd and Hangten61 back please.

First of all, we haven't actively been at war with The Hammer since they collapsed and majority joined us. Good research there. All that left is a few BP farms and players in 43 where we are not moving as an alliance. They were a top 12 alliance before we tore into them too. The Saints aren't even red for petes sake...

DeletedUser44912

SI is attacking RH? Since when lol

We've had a couple of cheeky attacks ;). Not as constant as tlm, tlm I, RA or DC though. My troops have been partying for days lol, these VPs are getting out of hand. Can't keep up with them ;)

DeletedUser44912

Can I suggest to Repo to name their second academy Bailiffs Calling, sort of goes with your theme ;)

DeletedUser

woah...Ok Smash we get you dont like TLM n Repo having a pact but we all got that,pretty sure constant rants is not going to get them to change especially coming from a bones player.
Also just a little idea but these boxes you write in do get bigger so take 5...think a little..then hit the post reply button that way just 1 post,i was getting excited to read more keyboard battles but its you off on one of your mad rants.Gotta admit they are amusing but still would be in just 1 post....

Yes I agree V...i suggest you PM Doom..

DeletedUser

ha ha...well alrighty then you carry on..what time do the other warriors attend the banter thread?
Might chk back tomo something to look forward to then..I expect at least 2 pages preferably not all Smash but if needs be will be happy to read it dramatic pauses........

and all..he he (see what i did there)...:cool:

DeletedUser

OMG...

I just looked at SmashinOnEm's in-game abp..... not even 27k.

1.) I wouldn't call anyone out for being weak. You barely attack quests.
2.) Although you say, I dont speak for my alliance.... It sure comes across that way.
3.) If you are so tough, attack more. I mean I gain 27k abp in less than a week. 2 days if you count Nov. 5th and pick either a day before or after.... because I got 37k in those 3 days.

smh. you are such a clown bro. keep doing those coins of war quests

DeletedUser

lol.

ouch. that truth hurts. you are so defensive. dont be mad bro, attack more and you wont look useless.

and I am 100k abp +you and I have been here less than 90 days. so about the same as you

and shoot... the last 3 days I only got 22.5k abp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry I am busy attacking and taking cities.... I have attacks to time.

But like that old show used to say, "you are the weakest link, goodbye."

I will stop trolling you now. Hope you use the website.

DeletedUser

bond and smashin, two guys with less than 10 cities, smashin with 40,000 total bp and bond with a staggering 10,000.

about 11 times less than mine, combined

also, i will not be leaving TLM. but thanks for your weighty contribution to the fighting in the world of pandosia.... oh wait.... you two dont fight in game.... right

DeletedUser

Puberty is a terrible thing Ragnar....

two computer ninjas got the 13 year olds...

Smash... keep questing this IS an RPG... me and you know that... shhhhhhh (keep it a secret). You can double your abp before WW! Hopefully you can get 30k soon! lets hope! Quest to #1!

*also doesnt BnS defend more than attack.... just using GrepoStats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You WILL LOSE IF YOU KEEP THE PACT WITH REPO/DEBT. Just letting you know.....you will lose....their players are way better than TLM

Top to bottom they dominate you and silver inferno is a joke...only chance is for beepee/bns/legion to team up..since TLM's have no balls...

lmfao - really? Good luck with that bro - if I was BnS leadership I would boot you out for talk like that. You want to topple the top alliance by forming a coalition? How about not alienating the rest of the alliances with useless posts like this.

I'd be ashamed to be part of an alliance with a mouthpiece like you in it.