Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser35080

Whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa

People aren't doing what I want them to do....................they suck. they are this name and that name

whaaaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa

I am not getting my way............ these people are ruining the world....... they all suck

whaaaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa

So many cry babies. get a life. Who cares who fights whom. Go out and fight someone. Who cares who wins the WW stage. If you care so much and think Repo/Debt Collectors are automatically winners..... TRY TO JOIN THEM........ instead of crying.

totally agree except the join repo part 8D if players spent as much time in game as they do cryin on here they might find repo hasnt got won yet (debt collectors do 8D) so try fighting or hit delete instead whinin on about it

DeletedUser

Bond007,
just do your researches, according to grepostats:

TLM has a war with: Raging Horde (#8 rank) THEAN HORDE (#13 rank) *Finger* (#9 rank)
Repo has a war: *KILLER CLOWNS* (#26 alliance)

Consider the fact Repo is twice bigger and facts above what can you say now?

Tell me who fighting other alliances with on this server currently?

That's why TLM vs Repo would be stupid for whole server, as we will win it easily in current enviroments and take the best TLM players. Have you guys even listened what I said? I play in Debt and tell you what to do? Why do you want to do somthing else?
If you wan keep this server alive you have got to forget about that idea make TLM fight Repo, while you ALL: Black Sheeps, Silver Noobs and "surepcool" Boner&Skulls will be J*****ing off and keep your simming life.
Forget an entire idea and do something by yourself!
You may cooperate ALL against Repo and that's the only thing you have got to do.

DeletedUser

Im still here. and ktomicic too. you want me map you?
whats the use scucko.. if we hit a bit hard on their cities they would hit harder on the VM. Might aswell just wait for the party to arrive.

I had an intuition aout an alliance who support one or two guys of their's with all the support they could muster and everyone else just hit holiday. Wonder what they would do with all the nice DBP they get while they lose cities like falling dominoes... hmm... maybe colonize in 16 or other corners of the world.

DeletedUser27128

I did my research my friend, though it looks like YOU need to see it. So here we go:

TLM
1. War with Raging Horde. Amazing war. TLM has taken 8 cities in 20 days.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en79/alliance/3112/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=628&min_points=&max_points=

2. War with Thean Horde. Not disappointed. 4 conquers in 10 days.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en79/alliance/2124/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=628&min_points=&max_points=

3. War with *Finger*. As expected, low results. 13 conquers in 20 days.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en79/alliance/1464/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=628&min_points=&max_points=

Repo
1. War with Killer Clowns. Killer Clowns used to be the 12th ranked alliance before their war with Repo. And now, they have been knocked down to 26.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en79/alliance/653/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=2523&min_points=&max_points=

You said something?

DeletedUser27128

If you want to bring this world to live you have got to make a special pact by all alliances and heavily attack this MRA Repo. When it will be done, this special agreement shall be terminated and we can play this world and enjoy competition without rediculous RepoDebt MRA
This...

Have you guys even listened what I said? I play in Debt and tell you what to do?
And then this. Your statements are absolutely contradicting.

And as for simming.. tell me your IGN, I will see how much BP you have.

DeletedUser

To make it easier for you I made my own researches:

Black Ships - doing city exchange with Repo, so friendly or pacted, have a war with Death Before Dishonor (#22 rank)
Siver Inferno - have a war with The Saints (#31 rank) and The Hammer (#30 rank)
Bones&Skulls - have a war with Finger (#9 rank) and deliver players to Repo

It's pretty laughable this argument: "players can go wherever they want."
Let's take an example of KarasUtd and Hangten61, they were using other alliance name to grow up (B&S and Legion (BS now)) and then decided you are complete suc*ers, so they left your team and joined Repo to get a win, whereas you will keep your simming life without a single chance to win, and you all such fools to let them go and even do city exchange with them. The first thing that should be done: hit and take their cities for betrayal, but instead you ALL talking about "friendship" and so on. You just don't have a guts to do something. And especially Black Ship and Bones&Skulls.
And all what you waiting for maybe someone else can do your job?
You let your players join Repo, made them ranked #1 and #2 and now you want TLM (which already have some war and fun) do your job?
You are just pathetic guys.
Log ib everyday and see your players leave you because you are suc**rs

DeletedUser27128

People who joined Repo/Debt from BnS have already completed 1 server with us already. So don't talk BS you dont know about. They left as they didn't agree with some recent moves made by the alliance. We are still on friendly terms with them.

As for crowns, most of them already have 1 (or more) crowns, so they won't be desperate from another one.

Nice try to deviate from the topic, I can already see what a bloody simmer YOU are. All bark no bite.

DeletedUser

Bond, could you stop talking about past?
TODAY Killer Clowns is #26 alliance and not 12
TODAY TLM has a war with #8, #9 and #13
TODAY Black Ships vs #22
TODAY Silver Inferno vs #30 and #31
TODAY Bones&Skulls vs #9

Bones and Black Ships deliver players to Repo, TLM dont

If you wan to talk about past, TLM destroyed Buccaners (#2) and Plan B (#9), they were such pussies, so ran to us and that's what makes me sad.
I want my alliance get rid of those ex-Buccaneers players and only one thing how it can be done, whole server have to atack us, so those pussies will leave Pandosia finally and let us the core Repo players get what we deserve a crown and victory.

And take your jumpers KarasUtd and Hangten61 back please.

DeletedUser

To make it easier for you I made my own researches:

Black Ships - doing city exchange with Repo, so friendly or pacted, have a war with Death Before Dishonor (#22 rank)
Siver Inferno - have a war with The Saints (#31 rank) and The Hammer (#30 rank)
Bones&Skulls - have a war with Finger (#9 rank) and deliver players to Repo

It's pretty laughable this argument: "players can go wherever they want."
Let's take an example of KarasUtd and Hangten61, they were using other alliance name to grow up (B&S and Legion (BS now)) and then decided you are complete suc*ers, so they left your team and joined Repo to get a win, whereas you will keep your simming life without a single chance to win, and you all such fools to let them go and even do city exchange with them. The first thing that should be done: hit and take their cities for betrayal, but instead you ALL talking about "friendship" and so on. You just don't have a guts to do something. And especially Black Ship and Bones&Skulls.
And all what you waiting for maybe someone else can do your job?
You let your players join Repo, made them ranked #1 and #2 and now you want TLM (which already have some war and fun) do your job?
You are just pathetic guys.
Log ib everyday and see your players leave you because you are suc**rs

Your IGN please?

DeletedUser

apparently I can't announce my ign, because I don't want to be kicked from Debt, just want to rid off trash we have taken recently

DeletedUser27128

Ok, if you are doing this, here goes.

B&S has destroyed Legion (former #2), Slap (former #5) and SPLAT (dunno their rank).

Today, TLM has a war with 3 alliances, and they have taken 25 cities in 20 days? Against puny alliances? That itself shows how useless they are.

DeletedUser

apparently I can't announce my ign, because I don't want to be kicked from Debt, just want to rid off trash we have taken recently
you cant announce because you are afraid of being kicked from the same alliance you are trash talking about.. which means you dont like the decision being made in your alliance apparently. maybe next time you would think twice before calling anyone "names" in the externals. Show some guts and dont judge without having judged yourself.

DeletedUser

awesome read as ever...Please watch your fingers people on your keyboards its heating up and don't want any injuries during this ongoing keyboard battle....;)...

What a way to star the day can feel its going to be a good one!!

DeletedUser44912

Too many players jumping from one alliance to another now, can't keep up lol

DeletedUser

ha ha yep seems to be....but who has run away to the right team,who is just there to spy....more to the point who cares!

Crack on and do some fighting!

DeletedUser44912

ha ha yep seems to be....but who has run away to the right team,who is just there to spy....more to the point who cares!

Crack on and do some fighting!

I am fighting don't you worry :)

Didn't think of spies - guess these ones weren't bribed with silver :)

DeletedUser

Am sure you are being in the Horde,they getting hit by TLM was it that was mentioned?

No silver involved in bribes maybe the offer of a crown is what did it...meh what do i know just like this thread as its a good read,best in a long time ha ha...:cool:

DeletedUser44912

Am sure you are being in the Horde,they getting hit by TLM was it that was mentioned?

No silver involved in bribes maybe the offer of a crown is what did it...meh what do i know just like this thread as its a good read,best in a long time ha ha...:cool:

Yeah tlm, RA, DC, SI, kitchen sink lol .... All fun though, keeps us busy and gives us BP. Can't beat a good 'sink the cs game ' lol