Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser24139

First of all, your leadership already declared. Second of all, you guys are ridiculous to think war with SoD is even a feasible option for you all at this point. Your main threat is PR and you will use them to do your best in trying to get closer to us? Is that it? Come'on now, don't fool yourself. You all will use PR for a bit and then should go to war with them. If not, then you have wasted your time on this server to try and fight a well established alliance that your location provides no benefit in trying to reach,and all the while wanting to prepare and do WW's...Good Luck with that. Sounds like a bad leadership call to me if that is what you all are trying to do. We've been here and are waiting as always....willingness to fight has never been a problem for the SoD alliance

DeletedUser

Swarm of Demons.

I must say they've choosen a nice name after the merger/creating new alliance. Though, Swarm/DS stats show No difference in terms of growing. They've kept on expanding in similar fashion. Which gives them 10/10. ABP/DBP considerably good while WW is around the edge. And yeah, it takes a lot of guts to start climbing 'Alliance Fighter' table right from Scratch.

WWs: They seem pretty careless about WW race though. lol

GGW.

Silence, silence and some more Silence. I doubt if they're planning to create an impression on this map by keeping mum. I was under impression that they had certain plans once the WW age arrives. But, oh well, it seems they believe simming way too much. GGW definitely have some Noticable players. But, handful of captains cannot provide directions to Huge pile of labor who're drunk and sleepy in nature :)

WWs: I know that they'll be having their own sweet plans with WW. and considering the amount of Big accounts they have, there shouldnt be an issue to raise WWs nice and fast. The issue is, whether they'll be able to defend them?

Pacific Rim

They've some nice bit of players but, pretty low slot generation speed as compare to inactives. Something didnt went right for them right from the start of the map.Their location is not so well placed either.

WWs: I advice to grab whatever worthy you have and get yourself reallocated.

MFW

Delaying WW is kinda weird trick they've played. I would not comment upon this since the Great lords of MFW would be unhappy to listen anything against them. So far so good. Keeping things under ONE's control seem to be an OLD habbit for MFW. lol :p

WW's. They've received an Option with GR's inclusion(Now they can place their WW's whereever they want). They have some nice gold mines to dig and decorate their wonders. So good luck :)

Brothers of War

Taking their own performance from Good to Fair is something they've been doing. Pretty much simming in these days. Preparing/building cities/shifting course to other oceans. HUH? busy guys.. Keep well.

WWs: Not sure what they've planned for their WWs. But, i'd recommend they shouldnt plan WW's with alliance average well below 160,000(Despite having 100+ members).

Sparta Union

One should see whats outside when it comes to residing in oceans containing a number other than "4". 34/46/47. Guys you need a hand from some active fighters. Simming wont allow you to win the map.

WWs: Shake down the dead weight, and move ahead.

DeletedUser27128

And what is SoD except a bunch of merges? You have taken players from every single alliances you go to war with.

WW was never planned for us. However, due to some changes, we had to reconsider our future and go for it.

DeletedUser24139

yep, taking in worthy fighters...that is how you do it....fight them until they break and bring in the top members. Sound like a solid strategy to me.

DeletedUser27128

SoD's lack of competence has already been shown, when MFW took the Artemisia quest city from you. No excuses. And you haven't managed to take a single one yet.

DeletedUser24139

Things happen. no reason to dwell on it and it has nothing to do with lack of competence my good, but unintelligent man....the sheer firepower SoD has was proven...yeah, cleared the City rather quickly, landed a CS as well....would have been the first to do so, but things happen. Little birdies. And...if we really cared to take one after the first fiasco we would have, but we all agreed not to go for it. We do not need a Artesma city to prove our strength. And btw, even clearing that Quest city did not slow us down from beating PR to a pulp.....and you all thought we just wasted all our troops and were weak. lol

DeletedUser

yep, taking in worthy fighters...that is how you do it....fight them until they break and bring in the top members. Sound like a solid strategy to me.

I am afraid we all have different understandings of what "solid strategy" is :) I would say, this is not your strength, but the weakness of your opponents. But anyway, it works and without SWARM this server would not be so fun to play.

Dave, do you have statistics for SWARM wars? Just numbers: cities taken/lost.

DeletedUser24139

Well, who said this is a strategy amongst itself? It can be but one part of an overall strategy, right? You all underestimated SWARM's steadfastness and determination, motivation and desire from the get go....not singling any one alliance out, just a general statement. And in all reality if you are good enough as an alliance to make an another alliance crumble- and those good and frustrated players who hate to lose the way they are get recruited does not make it a weak act. Nor is one able to discertain one way or the other according to your comment Al Tan Daar; IF an alliance is better or not than another can be perceived either way one wants to look at it - not everyone slices a pie the same way, nor do people act out just about a million other things the same. We are all different and unique...so is leadership. In fact SWARM has taken every challenge head on and still has come out on the better side of things. Every server I've played on the core has been the nastiest of creatures full of the best players and non stop fighting....SWARM was fortunate enough to control the core. Sure, it has led to the entire server fighting against SWARM which only signifies to me that the alliance is very capable and strong or it would have crumbled under the pressure; which it has not. Not any other alliance on this server can raise its head and claim the things SWARM has achieved on this server to include that we are the only alliance who has been fighting every major alliance since the early stage of this server.

I could do up statistics, but this is not the thead for it

DeletedUser29446

Things happen. no reason to dwell on it and it has nothing to do with lack of competence my good, but unintelligent man....the sheer firepower SoD has was proven...yeah, cleared the City rather quickly, landed a CS as well....would have been the first to do so, but things happen. Little birdies. And...if we really cared to take one after the first fiasco we would have, but we all agreed not to go for it. We do not need a Artesma city to prove our strength. And btw, even clearing that Quest city did not slow us down from beating PR to a pulp.....and you all thought we just wasted all our troops and were weak. lol

so much talking, and i've seen nothing from "all the names" your alliance have... o yes, SoD you are calling yourself now.
PM me, when this race is over... i'll tell you a secret how we have stolen the arte city right under your nose.

The only war where you have negative score, is with MFW. we were all the time 2 times smaller alliance then "all the names" alliance. and you all big captains of your alliance, keep mentioning "little birdy". We pushed into O65 like a sharp knife in a butter. no resistance, not even from your bigger names/players. What will that little birdy tell me? what is the offline times of some player???
You all keep mentioning gold users, you are the ones that build a cities in 2 days, not MFW. Even the tactic of founding whole island in O66 was not a success. We spanked every city that showed there.

Thank god you didn't beat us, i would have had to be part of your alliance (did i just put myself in better fighters???)

DeletedUser24139

so much talking, and i've seen nothing from "all the names" your alliance have... o yes, SoD you are calling yourself now.
PM me, when this race is over... i'll tell you a secret how we have stolen the arte city right under your nose.

The only war where you have negative score, is with MFW. we were all the time 2 times smaller alliance then "all the names" alliance. and you all big captains of your alliance, keep mentioning "little birdy". We pushed into O65 like a sharp knife in a butter. no resistance, not even from your bigger names/players. What will that little birdy tell me? what is the offline times of some player???
You all keep mentioning gold users, you are the ones that build a cities in 2 days, not MFW. Even the tactic of founding whole island in O66 was not a success. We spanked every city that showed there.

Thank god you didn't beat us, i would have had to be part of your alliance (did i just put myself in better fighters???)

First of all it is no secret you had spies in SWARM, members of your so called fine alliance admitted it so there is no need to lie anymore. In fact, operations that were drafted somehow fell into the hands of MFW that which were used against us and allowed MFW players to be ready. GOLD!!! Don't make me laugh, you guys use gold like candy...oh yes, candy and lots of it....how do I know, well.....I saw at least 2 MFW sieges with 10K+ Bir's get hammered and cleared out within a 2-3 week period of time and that right there screams Gold when the Bir's come from the same players time and time again. That many Bir's in a short period of time all coming from with a 2-4 hour ride from the siege.....yes, gold building is nice, but doesn't speak the quality of a player.

Things could and would have been different if certain STORM players didn't up and leave SWARM. MFW was stymied when we were working together so no you did not push into 65 like butter during that time, and yes pretty much fed off of all the simming players in O65; even watched players jump ship, others leave and others go into VM. All part of the game and it brought you nothing in return. What major fighters outside of BF are in O65? Can he do it all alone? Give me a break.

DeletedUser27128

First of all it is no secret you had spies in SWARM, members of your so called fine alliance admitted it so there is no need to lie anymore.
Spies are a part of the game, stop crying about it. Maybe if you recruit more selectively, you wil have less chances of getting a spy in your ranks. And admit it, even you have had spies in other alliance, so dont play innocent.

What major fighters outside of BF are in O65? Can he do it all alone? Give me a break.
"He", lol.

DeletedUser24139

sure wasn't how your fine leadership liked to portray it. NO, SoD did not have 19k B's inside the siege before MFW started attacking, what a laugh, HA!!

as soon as it landed MFW knew about it...started to send in attacks when we had 5K inside. MFW leaders were also not sure if they should try to break it, but will never admit it; I could post proof if you'd like. So, yes, it was a great play and sequence....nice fight...too bad SoD didn't get 1-2K more B's another hour earlier or they'd have the city right now.

DeletedUser27128

You think you can take a WW city with just 5k biremes inside? Good Luck. You'll definitely need it!!

DeletedUser24139

again, opening your mouth with no substance...why do you even come here or try?

Had nothing to do with recruiting big mouth.....back when SWARM was originally formed came with it some unhappy players who decided to play both sides; and yes, it is part of the game and also a sad reality of the downward spiral of people in this day and age having no loyalty, sense of friendship, honor or Trust......a tragic reality of how history repeats itself and MAN in general never learn from their mistakes. Winning and bragging about success because of technicallity called in all truth - cheating - surely doesn't make me think highly of MFW.

Yes, BF is a he.

DeletedUser27128

And aha! You admit that Swarm (I say Swarm, not SoD) doesn't have a lot of fighters.

DeletedUser24139

You think you can take a WW city with just 5k biremes inside? Good Luck. You'll definitely need it!!

you are a real un-intelligent person aren't you. You should stuff a sock in it cause only dribble comes out. 5K B's, yes....at the start of the siege do do bird......my god man, the numbers got up to 17K B's inside at one point. WOW....you.....wow, no words left to describe you

Last edited by a moderator: