Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47128

did i miss the friday night mixer where we meet and greet? dam..

Did I miss the part where I asked for your sarcasm?

Besides, I'd be more than happy to fight any of you any day of the week. Not saying i'm better but it would never stop me from fighting someone.

DeletedUser45115

Besides, I'd be more than happy to fight any of you any day of the week. Not saying i'm better but it would never stop me from fighting someone.

They gonna call you arrogant,childish...gonna say that you have no honor or dignity cause of what you just said.
They even go start a tread betting whos the first who gonna conquer you xD
so bro,...if you dont like the hate delete your post xD

DeletedUser

what the hell? where did that come from
give me some addresses and phone numbers and il meet some of them but im not sure what that is going to achieve

DeletedUser47128

I know the game mate. It's not arrogance. It's confidence. I'm confident in my alliance and myself.

DeletedUser45115

I know the game mate. It's not arrogance. It's confidence. I'm confident in my alliance and myself.
Dont mind with them bro...if your too low...than your simmers.
If you are in 1º In BP,ABP,DBP and the General rank is because your alliance are an MRA and have many island quests...;):p
Dont mind with these guys...just a bunch of sprinters xD

DeletedUser43442

Top 10 NOT 12- will do my best im sure some of you will moan but hey ho

1.THE GANG
sink- maybe last a few weeks due to sheer numbers but with a cocky leader boasting on forums is only going to paint a target on his back, morale will drop in the alliance when they get op'ed hard meaning players finding new homes / rimmed
2.The Usual Suspects
Swim - Obviously going to say swim but will be interesting to say how ocean 45 looks in a month from now maybe 2 weeks
3.TZ-HC Brothers
Swim- seem to have a good average points and managing to keep up with the growth, do not recognize many names but that means nothing
4.The Hammer
Sink- don't want to say to much but sitting in ocean 45 with many other alliances, don't seem to be able to cope with the growth of the unusual suspects and lowest average in the top 7
5.Fruit Loop Troop
Swim - Very good alliance average and moving up the rankings fast, appears to have a good leadership we shell see where these go
6.Crimson Rebels
Swim for a while - going to survive for a while being in ocean 54 but what will happen when they come to the borders of another big alliance, time will tell
7.W1CK3D-CL0WN5
sink - have been slipping down the rankings slowly since day 2, cant seem to keep up with the growth of other alliances
8.Inferno
Swim- seems to have a few experienced players and might just finish the marathon
9.DANISH DIVISION
Swim - doing well for 80 members have a feeling these are going to do well but if they stay the whole server im not to sure
10.Dalek
Sink - think these guys are a joke very low average with 1 player in the top ten 'not sure why he chose them' they have the alliance limit set higher then 75% of there members

Now,this was a solid work.

DeletedUser

If you are in 1º In BP,ABP,DBP and the General rank is because your alliance are an MRA and have many island quests...;):p
Dont mind with these guys...just a bunch of sprinters xD

Really? again, will you not change the record and move on
you ask for the abuse its as simple as that
if you was not here posting 99% of the time about being NO.1 'after 4 days' then maybe or should I say no one would be saying nothing

DeletedUser45115

Dont mind with these guys...just a bunch of sprinters xD[/QUO]

Really? again, will you not change the record and move on
you ask for the abuse its as simple as that
if you was not here posting 99% of the time about being NO.1 'after 4 days' then maybe or should I say no one would be saying nothing

I only said that 1 time. You guys just start moaning around like it was the end of the world.
And so...of course i defend my alliance.
sorry for have proud in my alliance and defend her in the external against moaning guys...who aparently are the best in the server and know anything about grepo.
Anyway Zero Point has right..people just love to moaning

DeletedUser47218

Top 10 NOT 12- will do my best im sure some of you will moan but hey ho

1.THE GANG
sink- maybe last a few weeks due to sheer numbers but with a cocky leader boasting on forums is only going to paint a target on his back, morale will drop in the alliance when they get op'ed hard meaning players finding new homes / rimmed
2.The Usual Suspects
Swim - Obviously going to say swim but will be interesting to say how ocean 45 looks in a month from now maybe 2 weeks
3.TZ-HC Brothers
Swim- seem to have a good average points and managing to keep up with the growth, do not recognize many names but that means nothing
4.The Hammer
Sink- don't want to say to much but sitting in ocean 45 with many other alliances, don't seem to be able to cope with the growth of the unusual suspects and lowest average in the top 7
5.Fruit Loop Troop
Swim - Very good alliance average and moving up the rankings fast, appears to have a good leadership we shell see where these go
6.Crimson Rebels
Swim for a while - going to survive for a while being in ocean 54 but what will happen when they come to the borders of another big alliance, time will tell
7.W1CK3D-CL0WN5
sink - have been slipping down the rankings slowly since day 2, cant seem to keep up with the growth of other alliances
8.Inferno
Swim- seems to have a few experienced players and might just finish the marathon
9.DANISH DIVISION
Swim - doing well for 80 members have a feeling these are going to do well but if they stay the whole server im not to sure
10.Dalek
Sink - think these guys are a joke very low average with 1 player in the top ten 'not sure why he chose them' they have the alliance limit set higher then 75% of there members

Very good work. Thanks for doing a Top 10 :) I don't understand why people act like Guardian is taking a shot at any alliance. He is just voicing his opinion and if you didn't want to hear it then you shouldn't come to a forum specifically made to voice our opinions about other alliances.

DeletedUser47128

"sorry for have proud in my alliance and defend her in the external against moaning guys"

That's exactly what I did as well.

DeletedUser45115

Very good work. Thanks for doing a Top 10 :) I don't understand why people act like Guardian is taking a shot at any alliance. He is just voicing his opinion and if you didn't want to hear it then you shouldn't come to a forum specifically made to voice our opinions about other alliances.

so we can express his feelings about any alliance that is ok for the comunity...But if i talk about my alliance im a target to the comunity...is that it?
seems legit...:cool:

DeletedUser

the thread is called top twelve not come boast about how much BP you got?

what would be the point if we would all say swim to every alliance with words along the line 'looking good'
just to keep you all happy
dont like what people are going to day about a MRA which you are then dont look and you wont have to cry

The whole point of this thread is to voice your opinion for other members to take into consideration

DeletedUser47128

so we can express his feelings about any alliance that is ok for the comunity...But if i talk about my alliance im a target to the comunity...is that it?
seems legit...:cool:

Not like any real skill at anything is required to play grepolis or make a good alliance on it. So honestly, who cares what they think bruhhh.

DeletedUser

Not like any real skill at anything is required to play grepolis or make a good alliance on it. So honestly, who cares what they think bruhhh.

clearly going no where in grepolis nor the alliance 'i was right in my top ten' they have the wrong attitude
you may not think there is no skill but there is anyone can 'play' grepolis but it takes a good player so stick to it and play through the rough times, no anyone can lead an alliance its really not that easy, the hardest part is Morale keeping everyone sweet because without members / players you have no alliance there is a great skill needed to lead and thats why so many alliances sink

DeletedUser33530

This is gonna be my silly attempt at a top ten mostly to past the time as farming is boring as hell. If you wanna +rep me for this go ahead. If you wanna -rep me for this you are a meanie :(

1. THE GANG FlOAT- I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one I know it. Overall I don't think these guys are half bad. Yes they have hit the alliance cap but at least they stopped there, so credit where credit is do. Also their average points and average ABP aren't that bad considering it's one day out of BP. I expect these to rise soon if they want to stay on top though. So I'm tempted to say they'll swim but considering all then hate they are getting on the forums they may start getting hit hard very soon.

2. The Usual Suspects FLOAT- Zero Point is leading it so instant fail :p. Sorry buddy couldn't resist. Ok seriously now. For all the predictions of victory for these guys I'm not that convinced. Their average points are pretty good but they are really lacking in average ABP. Maybe this was just a position thing but I'm too lazy to look at a map. Still I expect more from these guys. I will give them the benefit of both the doubt and zero's leadership skills though.

3. TZ-HC Brothers FLOAT- First off, I hate their name. Just needed to get that out of the way. Second, their average points aren't that bad. Their average ABP could be better but since they are above Usual Suspects (by ten points) in average ABP I got to give them some credit for that. They do kind of scream MRA to me but I'm doing this on facts alone, not my instincts.

4. The Hammer SINK- Found a name I hate more then TZ's :Angry:. Seriously there are some pretty good names in this world but also really bad ones. Oh and their profile annoys me too #endrant. Now average points are third lowest in the top 12. Average ABP disgraceful. MRA beyond a doubt, wouldn't be surprised if they have an academy tomorrow. I can't find anything good about these guys.

5. Fruit Loop Troop SWIM- Ok hear me out. Yes it is extremely biased of me to give my own alliance a swim rating. However, I think I can justify this rating pretty well. To start we actually have a good name :p. Highest average points of the top 31 alliances (minus Coming Soon they are 5 points higher). ABP average could be better but this seems to be a trend of the top alliance. The ABP average actually is the only problem I can find with this alliance. They could be more organized but I'm not judging other alliances on organization so I can't judge these guys on it. Finally, keep in mind this is the only time I have bragged about my alliance (beyond jokes) on this forum.

6. Crimson Rebels SWIM- These guys actually have a pretty cool name and profile pic. Enjoy that while you can it goes downhill from here. Average points aren't too bad in comparison to much of the top 12 but should be better. Average ABP is decent in comparison to the other 5 alliance above them and the fact that they are number 6. I want to give these guys a float rating but I just can't justify that the way I'm rating. So they are swimming but a shark can come and pull them under the water never to be seen again any second.

7. W1CK3D-CL0WN5 FlOAT- Loath the name :supermad:. I can't tell if that is the joker or two face on their profile and that is a dilemma that should never happen. Also they have an academy so I can rightful call them an MRA :cool:. Average points I want to call bad but at this point I can't. Average ABP is actually pretty good in comparison to those above them. Every bone in my body wants to say that they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean to rot until they all look like that stupid profile pic of theirs :pro:. However beyond them being an MRA, in the way I'm rating, in order to be fair I have to say they are gonna float. I had to cheat death in writing that just for the record.

8. Inferno SINK- Their name doesn't make me want to kill someone so kudos to them :rolleyes:. Actually I kind of like their name :p. Average is the second lowest of the top 12 so not off to a good start. Average ABP makes me want to stab my eyes out. Also profile is stereotypical of an MRA, trying not to be called an MRA. So beyond their name, they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean even if I turned off gravity.

9. DANISH DIVISION SWIM- Name is creative I guess and their profile pic made me laugh :D. Their average is great (never said that before in this rating :rolleyes:). Average ABP is great and made even better by them being ranked 9th. They are gonna swim like a psychotic toucan is trying to peck their eyes out and the only escape is to go out to sea.

10. DALEK SINK- Let's start with their profile. If you look up MRA profile in a dictionary you will find a picture of that profile. Moving on, their average is pathetic. Their average is ABP is higher than the number of Americans killed by Ebola but lower than the trillions of dollars the US is in debt. They will sink like a a pebble, tied to a rock, tied to anchor, tied to diving giant squid.

11. Prisoners SINK- Their name and profile make them deserve jail time. Average is decent. Average ABP is pretty bad. Only thing they may have going for them is that probably no one is going for them lol. I think they sink but slowly.

12. United Nations SINK- :rolleyes: Ok. Why would you name yourself after the only organization that gets less stuff done than congress? Also their profile is classic MRA with added stupidity. Average is good. Average ABP is same number that most women stop counting their age at. So they will be successful as the real UN.

I don't agree with all these ratings but the rating system I was using led me to these result. If you are insulted by anything I said I apologize and I may be able to change it if you message me your complaint. Also this post comes with the standard warnings: May cause temporary insanity, permanent insanity, a desire to cheer for the Fruit Loop Troop, a desire to get/become a cat, a desire to +rep CoD, a need to hunt down cl0wn5 to the ends of the earth, a need to live in your mom's basement in fear of the outside world, vomiting, explosive diarrhea, regular diarrhea, death in average cases, and becoming a noob/nub/noobie.

DeletedUser

This is gonna be my silly attempt at a top ten mostly to past the time as farming is boring as hell. If you wanna +rep me for this go ahead. If you wanna -rep me for this you are a meanie :(

1. THE GANG FlOAT- I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this one I know it. Overall I don't think these guys are half bad. Yes they have hit the alliance cap but at least they stopped there, so credit where credit is do. Also their average points and average ABP aren't that bad considering it's one day out of BP. I expect these to rise soon if they want to stay on top though. So I'm tempted to say they'll swim but considering all then hate they are getting on the forums they may start getting hit hard very soon.

2. The Usual Suspects FLOAT- Zero Point is leading it so instant fail :p. Sorry buddy couldn't resist. Ok seriously now. For all the predictions of victory for these guys I'm not that convinced. Their average points are pretty good but they are really lacking in average ABP. Maybe this was just a position thing but I'm too lazy to look at a map. Still I expect more from these guys. I will give them the benefit of both the doubt and zero's leadership skills though.

3. TZ-HC Brothers FLOAT- First off, I hate their name. Just needed to get that out of the way. Second, their average points aren't that bad. Their average ABP could be better but since they are above Usual Suspects (by ten points) in average ABP I got to give them some credit for that. They do kind of scream MRA to me but I'm doing this on facts alone, not my instincts.

4. The Hammer SINK- Found a name I hate more then TZ's :Angry:. Seriously there are some pretty good names in this world but also really bad ones. Oh and their profile annoys me too #endrant. Now average points are third lowest in the top 12. Average ABP disgraceful. MRA beyond a doubt, wouldn't be surprised if they have an academy tomorrow. I can't find anything good about these guys.

5. Fruit Loop Troop SWIM- Ok hear me out. Yes it is extremely biased of me to give my own alliance a swim rating. However, I think I can justify this rating pretty well. To start we actually have a good name :p. Highest average points of the top 31 alliances (minus Coming Soon they are 5 points higher). ABP average could be better but this seems to be a trend of the top alliance. The ABP average actually is the only problem I can find with this alliance. They could be more organized but I'm not judging other alliances on organization so I can't judge these guys on it. Finally, keep in mind this is the only time I have bragged about my alliance (beyond jokes) on this forum.

6. Crimson Rebels SWIM- These guys actually have a pretty cool name and profile pic. Enjoy that while you can it goes downhill from here. Average points aren't too bad in comparison to much of the top 12 but should be better. Average ABP is decent in comparison to the other 5 alliance above them and the fact that they are number 6. I want to give these guys a float rating but I just can't justify that the way I'm rating. So they are swimming but a shark can come and pull them under the water never to be seen again any second.

7. W1CK3D-CL0WN5 FlOAT- Loath the name :supermad:. I can't tell if that is the joker or two face on their profile and that is a dilemma that should never happen. Also they have an academy so I can rightful call them an MRA :cool:. Average points I want to call bad but at this point I can't. Average ABP is actually pretty good in comparison to those above them. Every bone in my body wants to say that they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean to rot until they all look like that stupid profile pic of theirs :pro:. However beyond them being an MRA, in the way I'm rating, in order to be fair I have to say they are gonna float. I had to cheat death in writing that just for the record.

8. Inferno SINK- Their name doesn't make me want to kill someone so kudos to them :rolleyes:. Actually I kind of like their name :p. Average is the second lowest of the top 12 so not off to a good start. Average ABP makes me want to stab my eyes out. Also profile is stereotypical of an MRA, trying not to be called an MRA. So beyond their name, they are gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean even if I turned off gravity.

9. DANISH DIVISION SWIM- Name is creative I guess and their profile pic made me laugh :D. Their average is great (never said that before in this rating :rolleyes:). Average ABP is great and made even better by them being ranked 9th. They are gonna swim like a psychotic toucan is trying to peck their eyes out and the only escape is to go out to sea.

10. DALEK SINK- Let's start with their profile. If you look up MRA profile in a dictionary you will find a picture of that profile. Moving on, their average is pathetic. Their average is ABP is higher than the number of Americans killed by Ebola but lower than the trillions of dollars the US is in debt. They will sink like a a pebble, tied to a rock, tied to anchor, tied to diving giant squid.

11. Prisoners SINK- Their name and profile make them deserve jail time. Average is decent. Average ABP is pretty bad. Only thing they may have going for them is that probably no one is going for them lol. I think they sink but slowly.

12. United Nations SINK- :rolleyes: Ok. Why would you name yourself after the only organization that gets less stuff done than congress? Also their profile is classic MRA with added stupidity. Average is good. Average ABP is same number that most women stop counting their age at. So they will be successful as the real UN.

I don't agree with all these ratings but the rating system I was using led me to these result. If you are insulted by anything I said I apologize and I may be able to change it if you message me your complaint. Also this post comes with the standard warnings: May cause temporary insanity, permanent insanity, a desire to cheer for the Fruit Loop Troop, a desire to get/become a cat, a desire to +rep CoD, a need to hunt down cl0wn5 to the ends of the earth, a need to live in your mom's basement in fear of the outside world, vomiting, explosive diarrhea, regular diarrhea, death in average cases, and becoming a noob/nub/noobie.

good job, was a good read

the whole of 'the usual suspects' does not come out of BP till tomo night and most the cities around us dont so we wont be earning much BP till tomo

DeletedUser

Best top 12 so far in this thread, balanced, measured and well thought out.

I would +rep you cheater, but I can't at the moment, sorry.

DeletedUser33530

good job, was a good read

the whole of 'the usual suspects' does not come out of BP till tomo night and most the cities around us dont so we wont be earning much BP till tomo
I was right, it was a positioning thing! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.