Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

Massive gold user, I forget which world it was since it was long ago.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The end is nigh! An alliance with me as a founder is not only ranked 5th but has the highest average of the top 12. The apocalypse must be upon us. Please keep a watchful eye for sketchy looking dudes on horses.

DeletedUser

Sorry. My sarcasm hit level 10. Didn't mean to imply anyone was passing out gold. The vets will understand. Delete my comment if you need to.

DeletedUser

Garbage? and your ally isnt? You think that 90% from there are world winners, this means something? If they dont played with gold they will be more worst than us. This is the single issue of the grepolis, GOLD can make from a user a "good" player, even if him/she is a noob.

I could drag my nut sack across the keyboard and do better than half your alliance. You should read up before walking amongst gods son...

Do you really believe that En arent here. they will say they arent here, tea will say im making things up, erik will say they are only here to test new features, etc etc, but they are most definately here, probably have 3 alliances, and if people think they arent here frankly they are dumb

EN is not here. Granted some of us are, but if EN joined as an alliance, it would be a hot commodity already on all the forums. So keep thinking they are, and they have this imaginary 1,000 player alliance. You will be sorely dissappointed...

DeletedUser22517

I could drag my nut sack across the keyboard and do better than half your alliance. You should read up before walking amongst gods son...

EN is not here. Granted some of us are, but if EN joined as an alliance, it would be a hot commodity already on all the forums. So keep thinking they are, and they have this imaginary 1,000 player alliance. You will be sorely dissappointed...

No need to hide and lie, TS is not here yet.But you have bigger problem than us in this world, trust me.So take my advice and runaway from this world if you want to keep your winning streak going.
If you are still not here after 4 weeks, we will join on the rim.

DeletedUser

No need to hide and lie, TS is not here yet.But you have bigger problem than us in this world, trust me.So take my advice and runaway from this world if you want to keep your winning streak going.
If you are still not here after 4 weeks, we will join on the rim.

As I said, EN is not here. Believe what you wish. Everyone is finishing up Ialysos except for the few of us the dropped in. & I'm not worried about you, or my win streak cupcake ;)

DeletedUser22517

As I said, EN is not here. Believe what you wish. Everyone is finishing up Ialysos except for the few of us the dropped in. & I'm not worried about you, or my win streak cupcake ;)

Mate, please.And next time check stats before you inviting players on behalf of EN. :D

DeletedUser

KristianV? I was well aware who his past affiliations were with. I wasn't born yesterday. I just figured he'd want to come see how a real alliance runs things...

DeletedUser22517

KristianV? I was well aware who his past affiliations were with. I wasn't born yesterday. I just figured he'd want to come see how a real alliance runs things...

We already know how the real alliance EN run things.Do you think i was born yesterday?Even if you are not playing this server we still have agents there in the alliance that does not exist on this server ;) Do you really think i will miss this opportunity if you somehow decide to start playing this server?

DeletedUser22217

Nahh, Prea, Prateek, Erik, Nanatea... Hert leadership im The Hammer?
You have not packed all those Alliances with members that have worked together for long enough?
It is not the entire EN that is here, but this is not a reason for not try the old strategy. If it works it is fine, another crown for you. If not - well you didn't come here as EN so it does not count.

DeletedUser

We already know how the real alliance EN run things.Do you think i was born yesterday?Even if you are not playing this server we still have agents there in the alliance that does not exist on this server ;) Do you really think i will miss this opportunity if you somehow decide to start playing this server?

I will stay and play here. I have no intentions on leaving. You coming here with your posse wont change that lol. & Yes "We all know how EN runs things". We win. That's how :)

Nahh, Prea, Prateek, Erik, Nanatea... Hert leadership im The Hammer?
You have not packed all those Alliances with members that have worked together for long enough?
It is not the entire EN that is here, but this is not a reason for not try the old strategy. If it works it is fine, another crown for you. If not - well you didn't come here as EN so it does not count.

i'll try to make this as clear as possible. EN folks are scattered, because EN DID NOT JOIN THIS SERVER AS ONE. Taking that into perspective, EN members decided to join with friends from other worlds and do their own thing. Just because I have friends in other alliances doesn't mean theres some hidden agenda here. Christ, everyone knows someone in a different alliance in this game. That's what happens when you played for a long time. Also, I did not play in Eubea. So as far as HERT goes, I dont even know who played there and who didn;t besides Erik/Nisa. So I will say it again. Our alliance is not Eviction Notice. Our alliance is not HERT. If we win, it will be as THIS alliance. If we lose, it will be as THIS alliance. Not EN, nor HERT....

DeletedUser22217

This is exactly what I said Prae, didn't I?

Plus Kris knows very well what running an alliance is, against and in TS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

Dont worry Mungus attackmeplz and tizz are allreddy i place in that pack, i Think iam gonna enjoy my New toy, and remember we are only NOOBS

DeletedUser37948

omg all this chatter this is suposed to be sink or swim guys

look en the syn you have serveral threads in forums related to your egos post there is my advise.

DeletedUser

Sorry. My sarcasm hit level 10. Didn't mean to imply anyone was passing out gold. The vets will understand. Delete my comment if you need to.

Me no like

1363667_1.jpg

...no more

Now me like
kungfu-chicken-1-l-124x124.png

Yaaaay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.