Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser10160

And it's the venom way to be surrounded by all sides, sink or swim, we're having a blast. It's OV and EQ's choice to merge and pact with everyone around them to get that shiny burgerking crown. Wouldn't surprise me if they would hold hands and sing kumbaya together. Pathetic

hahaha, pacted with everyone around us? LOL you really have no clue at all do you? OV might be pacted with everyone around them be we aren't, that's for sure. yet you and impervious are merging???? That's what I call pathetic, you should verify what you say, what pacts do we have????

DeletedUser22708

hahaha, pacted with everyone around us? LOL you really have no clue at all do you? OV might be pacted with everyone around them be we aren't, that's for sure. yet you and impervious are merging???? That's what I call pathetic, you should verify what you say, what pacts do we have????

Hmm maybe because you're not a leader but ask Vulpes which alliances he tried to contact to turn em against us... So i think you have no clue :)

DeletedUser22708

Btw, OV, keep the op coming, glad you guys spend so much time "spamming" me. Guess i'll take a couple more cities from you then

DeletedUser31480

And it's the venom way to be surrounded by all sides, sink or swim, we're having a blast. It's OV and EQ's choice to merge and pact with everyone around them to get that shiny burgerking crown. Wouldn't surprise me if they would hold hands and sing kumbaya together. Pathetic

Normally I don't react to your posts.

This statement from you needs some correction, Didn't you guys offer us a truce so that you can turn OV and Venom attention into a single front against EQ ? if I recollect your guys even offered to support our sieges on EQ cities.

And we declined your offer saying we prefer warfare against both you and EQ. So if anything in this world its OV and EQ who are fighting in all fronts you guys have approached a) Scorps and b) Imps both again to get them to join you who in your fronts in 44 and 35/45 border respectively.

So please stop the B$.

Wlod

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Normally I don't react to your posts.

This statement from you needs some correction, Didn't you guys offer us a truce so that you can turn OV and Venom attention into a single front against EQ ? if I recollect your guys even offered to support our sieges on EQ cities.

And we declined your offer saying we prefer warfare against both you and EQ. So if anything in this world its OV and EQ who are fighting in all fronts you guys have approached a) Scorps and b) Imps both again to get them to join you who in your fronts in 44 and 35/45 border respectively.

So please stop the B$.

Wlod

I was told it was Dr.Wood who hinted for a nap, and it's not the first time either, so no will not stop the "b$"

Does OV even know what fighting means? Keep checking grepostats for those 0's

DeletedUser31480

I was told it was Dr.Wood who hinted for a nap, and it's not the first time either, so no will not stop the "b$"

Does OV even know what fighting means? Keep checking grepostats for those 0's

You need to check your sources mate, if it was Dr who hinted it why would we decline it. So stop the b$ yet again.

I think its you who need to open the eyes and your head if you think OV doesn't fight.

DeletedUser22708

You need to check your sources mate, if it was Dr who hinted it why would we decline it. So stop the b$ yet again.

I think its you who need to open the eyes and your head if you think OV doesn't fight.
My sources are fine mate, maybe they didn't fill you in?

I did open my eyes, i only saw you guys hitting inactives and the occasional active one, won't lie lol. There's no harm in what you're doing, but just don't call it fighting :cool:

DeletedUser31480

My sources are fine mate, maybe they didn't fill you in?

I did open my eyes, i only saw you guys hitting inactives and the occasional active one, won't lie lol. There's no harm in what you're doing, but just don't call it fighting :cool:

Haha, keep living in your dreams mate. Good Luck.

DeletedUser22708

Won't need the luck mate, doing just fine without it :p

And what would you do without me Wlodziemier, these forums would be even more boring

DeletedUser

Name, Wlodziemier, rings the bell, was he the one who played in Triads and got banned in Athens for multiaccounting? Or it was someone else?

DeletedUser

It's nice that this forum has a new thread that you guys can trash talk in, especially because I'm too far away from Venom or OV to know much about what's going on there :p Personally i don't care who wins as long as it's not Eq, I'm not too fond of those guys.

btw: I'm mars280 in game if anyone cares, joined a little too late to get in on all the fun but I'm entertaining myself anyway.

DeletedUser31480

Name, Wlodziemier, rings the bell, was he the one who played in Triads and got banned in Athens for multiaccounting? Or it was someone else?

Never been banned, not even for a day and yes EX-Triad. Joined Rhammus as the guys were still busy in Oropos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Have we merged? Nope. And that's some serious talk coming from Ocean Noobs 2 :cool:
Well Let's put it this way.Have you guys merged?Yeah,Kinda.You guys have huge players jumping from venom to impervious and back at times.
yMEXrqX.png
No name changes or anything but that's just so that you guys can blabber about how other alliances are merging on the externals and "secure" venom name. Let's call what you guys are doing right now what Eviction notice did in ialysos,Having under their control the top 3 alliances but denying they ever did until the last month or so.
Thisnoobs runs things in branch 2,so yeah i think i can talk seriously if i need to :p

Won't need the luck mate, doing just fine without it :p

And what would you do without me Wlodziemier, these forums would be even more boring

true :D

DeletedUser27128

For info. Only 2 players have jumped. It can be a usual diplomatic visit, who knows?

Instead of making assumptions which might backfire in the future, just wait for some time, and things will become more clear.

Oh, and hi Druvi :p

DeletedUser30490

hey bond,long time no chat ;)

well that statement makes everything clear,you guys definitely have a merge to play so....... :p

DeletedUser27128

How does that statement tell anything???

I have absolutely no idea about any merge. I'm just wondering why are all of you speculating like this.

DeletedUser27128

And how do you know that those "ex venom" players are not mad at venom cause they were booted??