Pacted or NAP, who in Top12?

DeletedUser37948

You misunderstand me. I do not withdraw the point that you cosy up to Fruit loopers in order to gain advantage over other alliances. I think you do. The Usual Suspects are #`1 at present and holding the core ground. I expect that you will want to win Sinope by any means possible. ... but I would prefer an Old Skool grep alliance to win...Why?.... because :pro:

Stay tuned Zero Point. Sinope will be a bumpy ride :)

thanks for clearing up that you were not calling me a cheat best it was clarified ;)

why would i use any meens to win, when have i ever acted like that in the past , answer never

cosy up to fruit loopers to gain advantage ? omg do you actualty play this game or just talk about it on forums?

its a stratergy game and thats basicaly all about working out how to gain advantage

as for old school what does that meen exactly its an ambiguos remark

if it meens having played along time the we tick the box

not sure why you feel the need to try to demonise me and my team but i can confirm im not a demon im a hard working married man with two great kids who just enjoys playing grepo.

DeletedUser30111

not sure why you feel the need to try to demonise me and my team but i can confirm im not a demon im a hard working married man with two great kids who just enjoys playing grepo.

It's simple, you're number 1. Kick a few members and watch as everyone demonizes Coming Soon, it'll be good fun.

DeletedUser

It's simple, you're number 1. Kick a few members and watch as everyone demonizes Coming Soon, it'll be good fun.

why would you expect us to kick a few member??????????

Just so you can talk and have fun on the external...... na your good

DeletedUser30111

why would you expect us to kick a few member??????????

Just so you can talk and have fun on the external...... na your good

Was making a joke in defense of your alliance saying in general the top alliance is condemned on the externals, not just your alliance in particular. But maybe I was wrong and y'all are actually being hated on for things like not being able take jokes, who knows?

DeletedUser37948

Was making a joke in defense of your alliance saying in general the top alliance is condemned on the externals, not just your alliance in particular. But maybe I was wrong and y'all are actually being hated on for things like not being able take jokes, who knows?

nah we not baddies

and its true people love to hate the rank 1 team but there are loads of teams just as good as us on the server this is a very even well matched server once its developed i think its going to be real fun here

mats25

Phrourach
How about members of The Usual Suspects, messaging a friendly in our alliance asking them to spy so they can beat us to a crown?

We should talk about this...
i bet you have looked some of names there.... and some history...i bet you know what i am talking about...

DeletedUser16512

How about members of The Usual Suspects, messaging a friendly in our alliance asking them to spy so they can beat us to a crown?

not true hehehe The Usual Suspects dont use or need spys to win the end game just look in pando in a few days

DeletedUser

TUS,PM and LOD work togethter here.....big shame ..so much golds,so much members and need 3 aly- pact to attack us :)

big shame :)

DeletedUser33530

Big letters don't make people care more about what you say. It's actually the opposite.

DeletedUser33530

dont worry to much abouth my big letters,look your self and also ally with who you are have nap or pact here..

I'm really sorry you lost me after "letters". Could you please clarify what you meant?

DeletedUser

not true hehehe The Usual Suspects dont use or need spys to win the end game just look in pando in a few days

lol-funny,zero told me himself in Eubea that Grepo Addicts had spies inside Byzantine Empire:d
can even find the mail if you want;)

DeletedUser

Sorry,will not:d
I forgot now byzies are good guys,not those who saved addicts:d

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
Erik also said he doesn't use spies, which was debunked like a day later with evidence.

There will always be accusations flying around one way or the other. Let's just play the game lol.

It's a brutal war game and there are winners and losers. The way the game is designed means there are always a lot more people who lose out than those who win. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

There is a difference between personal friends who disagree with choppy chop style of hate and spies;)

DeletedUser37948

There is a difference between personal friends who disagree with choppy chop style of hate and spies;)

Tea we know you and chopper arnt on each other's Christmas list

The fact is people do spy it happens in real life and it happens in this game.
Trying to find some morale high ground for anyone in leadership is hard as people are constantly mailing you with information they think you should know. Is that spying I'm not sure but defiantly if a disgruntled player mails me and says I'm about to get oped I don't block him then run to the doctors to have a memory wipe

DeletedUser

Actually, the myth of the secret agent like James Bond going behind enemy lines to root out the information is indeed that, a myth!

Most spies are insiders who turn because of some perceived slight or insult. so you're "friends" are in fact the very definiton of spies.