Pacted or NAP, who in Top12?

Zarun-

Strategos
I thought Groundhog Day was yesterday?

48339-Groundhog-day-meme-bill-Murray-fOu6.png

DeletedUser

have i played against you and rimmed you on a previous world or have you just desided to troll me for some random reason?

Nice try Zero. Always trying to dodge the issue by smearing someone else. What will you try next? . Now lets recap...

In this thread Praahelios has accused TUS of being so fearful of Coming Soon that they were desperately trying to recruit spies. Your member stabbed denied this:

not true hehehe The Usual Suspects dont use or need spys to win the end game just look in pando in a few days
but Praehelios never comes to the externals without proof ( which is more than I can say about you Zero, my friend ;))

View attachment 10961

A pictures worth a thousand words...

So Zero Point, please stop avoiding the truth and say something honest for a change. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stabbed left this world a long time ago...

Also, everyone uses spies, so this is really a pointless argument, spies are part of this game as much as attacking and conquering cities. His crew has spies in TUS and they are not the only ones. Not to mention that picture was a repost from weeks ago, already discussed here once, so what exactly is the point other than just random trolling?

DeletedUser

Also, everyone uses spies, so this is really a pointless argument, spies are part of this game as much as attacking and conquering cities. His crew has spies in TUS and they are not the only ones. Not to mention that picture was a repost from weeks ago, already discussed here once, so what exactly is the point other than just random trolling?

Not true Chop!. Stabbed was still active on this thread on 30.01.2015. This discussion was still live on this thread yesterday. If you are intent on derailing it by flaming other players then try and be a little less clumsy.

It seem's that TUS have now resorted to attacking anyone who exposes their tactics by labelling them as a troll. Cheap tactics from cheap leaders. Is that all you got for pnp these days Chop? C'mon you got some good players in TUS but they surely deserve better leaders ;)

DeletedUser

Not true Chop!. Stabbed was still active on this thread on 30.01.2015. This discussion was still live on this thread yesterday. If you are intent on derailing it by flaming other players then try and be a little less clumsy.

It seem's that TUS have now resorted to attacking anyone who exposes their tactics by labelling them as a troll. Cheap tactics from cheap leaders. Is that all you got for pnp these days Chop? C'mon you got some good players in TUS but they surely deserve better leaders ;)

not really.... this was posted weeks ago and was discussed then so its basically the same thing all over again... have you not got nothing new? on a more serious note 'look at it' its a joke.. you dont just message players like that asking to be a spy its obviously not going to work lol.......

DeletedUser37948

Nice try Zero. Always trying to dodge the issue by smearing someone else. What will you try next? . Now lets recap...

In this thread Praahelios has accused TUS of being so fearful of Coming Soon that they were desperately trying to recruit spies. Your member stabbed denied this:

but Praehelios never comes to the externals without proof ( which is more than I can say about you Zero, my friend ;))

So Zero Point, please stop avoiding the truth and say something honest for a change. :)

i was not avoiding the question i beleive i delt with it the first time it was posted if you like i can referance that for you ?

no in fact i was bringing up a diferant issue, why you seem to like to troll me and call me dishonest, when you have no grounds for this

so ill ask again why the infatuation with me ?

DeletedUser

Are you incapable of reading? Nothing which you replied to my post had got anything to do with what I posted.

DeletedUser

Hello I have no idea if it happens only ami or all of the buildings are in 0:00

DeletedUser

I wasn't posting for my health. I only reposted because stabbed came in here flapping his lips that TUS doesn't need to spy. Then NEG repped me because he said I was lying about it. So I decided to repost that. & no, everyone doesn't use spies. That's the defense players who need to stoop to that level use to justify their actions. If you (& by you I mean your alliance) feel's the need to establish spies within an alliance before you break out of beginner's protection, that show's you are not only fearful, but show's you don't have faith in your game play.

Zarun already recruited a dream team to take us out. You guys are a capable group, no need to use spies...

DeletedUser

not really.... this was posted weeks ago and was discussed then so its basically the same thing all over again... have you not got nothing new? on a more serious note 'look at it' its a joke.. you dont just message players like that asking to be a spy its obviously not going to work lol.......

That's a cop out. Had he said "Sure", you think dave would have said it was just a joke? No. He would of asked for information on us. So let's not under sell it just because it was brought to light.

DeletedUser

why you seem to like to troll me and call me dishonest, when you have no grounds for this

so ill ask again why the infatuation with me ?
I am not infatuated with you. In fact I think that you are one of the worst leaders in the game. Luckily for you there are some very good players in your alliance who seem to very patient with you, but for how much longer , I wonder? You know how it is with top players, they don't suffer ego driven founders forever. Pretty soon they will start looking around and sending out mails looking for a more stable leaders....

Why do I call you dishonest? - Goodness me. Read this thread again.

Why do I troll you? - Don't flatter your self Zero. You're not worth it. ;)

DeletedUser

I wasn't posting for my health. I only reposted because stabbed came in here flapping his lips that TUS doesn't need to spy. Then NEG repped me because he said I was lying about it. So I decided to repost that. & no, everyone doesn't use spies. That's the defense players who need to stoop to that level use to justify their actions. If you (& by you I mean your alliance) feel's the need to establish spies within an alliance before you break out of beginner's protection, that show's you are not only fearful, but show's you don't have faith in your game play.

Zarun already recruited a dream team to take us out. You guys are a capable group, no need to use spies...
I still don't get it whats people's obsession with spies, they are part of the game. Same as they have been in real life throughout the ages... you need intel to know what the enemy is doing. Whether you personally have spies or the alliance leadership has sanctioned any or not is irrelevant, every single decent alliance out there has people with spies in other alliances I don't believe for 1 second that it could be otherwise in your group, especially knowing so many of your players from past worlds...

DeletedUser

I am not infatuated with you. In fact I think that you are one of the worst leaders in the game. Luckily for you there are some very good players in your alliance who seem to very patient with you, but for how much longer , I wonder? You know how it is with top players, they don't suffer ego driven founders forever. Pretty soon they will start looking around and sending out mails looking for a more stable leaders....

Thought you were only stalking and trolling pebble in the literature section, then i saw you trolling COD in some thread, and then here, what do i need to do to be the next?

DeletedUser37948

Lol it nice to have a fan club even if it's only on day release from the asylum

Ego driven founder lol that's awsome
it's a vain hope you have that if you tell enough lies about me people will believe you keep it up mate if nothing else it's good for a giggle

DeletedUser

Using spyes dont decide the path of an alliance,they only can try slow down the rhythme but cant stop the music.